It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ufoinquirer

for you stereologist

tyche = planet x
it's been called other things too

nemesis etc

it's just a hypothetical big planet out there effecting #

Nemesis is no longer being considered as a possibility. Tyche is also an unlikely object. Both were based on statistical studies, not observations.

You need to learn something about the search for planet X, which is not the same as the search for other bodies in the solar system.

When people make such big mistakes I really find it laughable that they claim to have taught scientists.

I SAID PLANET X WAS THEORETICAL

DUH

And NASA renamed Tyche when they changed its orbit, it was Nemesis before because it would've been more dangerous - you can find the NASA article on this on your own time

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
they're all theoretical planets outside solar system that could eventually or currently cause events

that is what the debate about comet elenin is based on

in a very simple way

you don't seem to get this haha

i'm over this, i'm really beginning to think you're not very smart : (

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

you're just ignorant i'm sorry

have you SEEn the G L P observatory? it's incredible.

you're just getting obsessed and hung up on semantics. what is your point with all of this, just ask yourself !!!! if i'm not answering everything you say exactly it's because I'm not hung up on the same trees you're hung up on

i'm looking at the forest

you can't keep telling people to trust nasa cuz they use scientific method. we are on a site caleld ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

i never ever said only one scientific body was working on these things - but just that NASA has most if not all the cards (i actually thin kthey don't, seein gas how they're a PR front) and they share those cards with others who then use them to form their opinions and research

you have failed to make any point across

Your foolish claims are no more than that - foolish. Pointing out that the discussion is on a particular forum is silly. Of course it is and that has no effect on the subject matter.

Are you saying that you can't have an observatory as nice as GLP? So what. Who said all observatories are equal? But you could have one. I do. I know lots of people with personal amazing observatories. Just because you don't know means nothing. You need some exposure to these issues instead of stumbling so much.

You show how little you understand about these issues when you claim NASA has most or all.

You have an incredibly poor understanding of the world considering that you claim to be a journalist, which I think is a falsehood.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Off topic perhaps but thanks for posting that link.
I hadn't seen it before and it's always good to read different perspectives
on a particular subject

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

i'm sorry have to comment on how HILARIOUS you are

i ask you to tell me why i haven't proven there are auto bots - you can't answer it, so you resort to attacking my sentence structure ????????

hehe okay i'm done ! you're hilarious

You've claimed certain things such as being a journalist and having a degree in journalism. Frankly, it is hard to believe. In fact, I do not believe you as I've stated before. Your incorrect use of words, often incoherent posts, and lack of substance are ample evidence that you are not as you claim.

It is not my job to explain to you all of the reasons why you have not proved or even shown even any evidence for the existence of these autobots you claim exist. I showed that the last post was more likely to be evidence for people making fun of you than these autobots you imagine exist. Even your explanation that you've seen marketing people exploiting links on the web for their own purposes does not suggest that any of the posts are these autobots you talk about.
edit on 31-5-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP THE NAME CALLING.

ADDRESS THE TOPIC AND NOT THE MEMBER

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

aHem no it shouldnt degenerate into slanging matches.

oldcorp i havent read all these pages, so will just pose a question and would be interested in your list/results.

Question : What are the two obvious stars (potentially an enormous spacecraft) appearing SSW - SW at around 45degrees from the horizon each evening? (UK view but is visible in Canada too)
Two 'stars' : One is very bright, the other is lesser but appears very close to it: what are they? ie names/are they connected?

There are good reasons for asking this. My recent posts on a related topic describe why.
Otherwise I will have to admit seeing the thing arrive again, or to knowing that it is blatantly now parked in plain view of the naked eye within our solar system. (OOps!) They painted tons of chemtrails over IT last night because it is visible coming over the horizon BEFORE it gets dark. So if it is not a planet, its got two ends, and you cant miss it!

Anyway it dead easy to see if we don't remain glued to a computer screen instead , and I would love to check it out with a big telescope.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't mean to cut in on your conversation but was wondering what happened to this thread?Why has Old corp never come back to it?He authored it but it doesn't show up on his profile,replies,or nothing?How does that happen?He's obviously abandoned it does anyone know why?What happened to the interview and subsequent video?If you or anyone has any answers I would appreciate it......thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Question : What are the two obvious stars (potentially an enormous spacecraft) appearing SSW - SW at around 45degrees from the horizon each evening? (UK view but is visible in Canada too)
Two 'stars' : One is very bright, the other is lesser but appears very close to it: what are they? ie names/are they connected?

I am 90% positive you are seeing Saturn and Porrima, It's been the easiest way for me to locate Saturn recently to just look for the double star as such.
Definitely not spaceships.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks for that very sensible sounding reply. I will check it and confirm this.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Why is this thread still open? OldCorp has abandoned it, replies are days apart and members are disgusted by the promise of big news and no delivery. He hasn't even come back to update us on what's going on. Honestly, this should be in the HOAX forum. I've seen his replies to other threads, so we know he's still around. In my eyes, he has lost all respect and validity. For an unstoppable reporter, that digs for the truth no matter what, this little project was obviously too much.
Sorry, this is not a reply. Hit the wrong button and typed before I noticed the error. Sorry again.
edit on 5-6-2011 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Why is this thread still open? OldCorp has abandoned it, replies are days apart and members are disgusted by the promise of big news and no delivery. He hasn't even come back to update us on what's going on. Honestly, this should be in the HOAX forum. I've seen his replies to other threads, so we know he's still around. In my eyes, he has lost all respect and validity. For an unstoppable reporter, that digs for the truth no matter what, this little project was obviously too much.
Sorry, this is not a reply. Hit the wrong button and typed before I noticed the error. Sorry again.
edit on 5-6-2011 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

------------

Totally agree......

I thought it was funny that a mod would jump in and
get on the two who were bickering...

Yet, could do nothing to the empty promises,
and wrong forum placement.

---------------

(Realizing my vote means nothing)

I vote to have this thread moved to another forum.
This REALLY makes ATS and the 2012 forum look bad.

------------------

I forward the motion to move
"Ask an Astronomer" thread to
The Grey Area forums.

Anyone second this motion?

Let's let our voices be heard, and
Let's clean up these forums

With all Respect to OldCorp,
The thread can be placed back in 2012 forum,
After even ONE question is answered.

So far, we are at ZERO.
Don't bother reading all other 19 pages,
you didn't miss it. It's not there.

----------------

3.2 out!

---------------

Edit to add:

Am I the only person who gets upset,
When they see Bob and the 2012 election
coverage saying "the truth is viral" on
ATS homepage.

Kind of Ironic, how unViral THIS truth has been here......
edit on 5-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join