It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Me in Creating a New life: The Master Key Study Course.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to invite all like-minded people to start TODAY in creating a new life----one in which you are in charge of the winds that steer your ship. It's a life in which you direct your subconscious to create the conditions for you to achieve the spiritual, financial, and emotional success you deserve but have yet been able to master.

If you're like me, you've read "The Secret" but you were too lazy or busy to really follow through on the directions. If you're like me, you've been studying spirituality for thirty years but never had the mental discipline to integrate the principles to master happiness and prosperity.

Today I woke up and decided This Is The Day. I am going to manifest the exact life that I want. I'm looking at it as my life's great experiment. I am going to practice and master the principles so many have written about. I recognize that my potential is the same as everyone else's, given that our sub conscious mind connects to the same great pool of potential. The trick is learning to unlock the mental doors to unleash it. We all have great
power, but not all of us are sure how to tap it.

Are you game?

I downloaded the classic book, "The Master Key" written in 1918. This is the book "the Secret" was based on. I am urging you to find a free download of it and read the first chapter. Follow the directions in the first chapter to loosely meditate each day for 15 to 30 minutes and then next Thursday, I will write again and we can discuss the finer points of the first chapter and mark our progress.

Is everyone ready to change their lives?

I hope you will join me.

What do you have to lose?
edit on 31-3-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by MRuss because: changed wording

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I already started doing this a while back. The life I want is not really in this world as the system itself blocks my attempts to bring the vision forth. However, I am hard at work removing those roadblocks that have prevented me from success. This often involves a lot of self sacrifice and giving up worldly possession to change the system. I think what is important is to have a spiritual focus about what it is you desire. There are enough people that want things, items, money out there. Instead focus on peace, justice, happiness, etc. Then once you find your highest passionate pursuit you will be like a beacon in the night, noticeable and distinguishable from the rest of the crowd. Success then follows.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thank you so much for your reply! I hope you will study with us as you seem to have a lot to offer!

I am not looking for a new BMW, but more of a spiritual journey. I have some wonderful ideas for my life, but often lack the discipline and know how to bring them forth.

No matter what it is we are trying to manifest, learning these principles can help to change our lives in amazing and important ways.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Where did you find the download of the book.?

I would love to give this a try and I'm sure I could really do with some meditating.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Here are a few free download sites: (Let me know if these work. I actually bought mine for $7.99 to download onto my Ipad)

This looks the most promising: www.thesecret.tv...

or

www.themasterkeysystem.org...

www.thefreemasterkey.com

audio podcast: www.realfreedownload.com...

Let me know how these work out for you!

edit on 31-3-2011 by MRuss because: wrong word typed

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok. I just read chapter one. I will join you for the next week of meditation.

Next thursday we will talk again.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So glad you are both joining me on this adventure.

This is the TIME I am going to do this and make it work.

I find the book a little dry, which is why the people who wrote the Secret probably rewrote this system with modern language and with a little bit more flare.

But nonetheless, the principles are the same, and this book is free for everyone...so we'll try it.

After we're done with this book, we can move onto some better ones, like Ester and Jerry Hick's books....about manifesting.

Good luck meditating.

I meditated for 15 minutes and it wasn't too bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

No problem, I'm looking forward to reading the book.
And also doing it as a group experiment might come in handy.

The first Url gave me the book straight away so I shall start my reading.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I decided to start this experiment today and downloaded the book. I already meditate so I skipped ahead to about chapter 4 and actually tried manifesting. I started a new business and money has been tight so obviously I was manifesting money to pay my bills. I got an order as I was manifesting. I'm not going to go start a thread on breaking alternative news about it but it's an interesting coincidence.

Looking forward to doing this experiment with you guys!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Buddha!

Welcome aboard! You're already ahead of the game so I'm sure you'll have some valuable insight for us. I'm still trying to get myself to meditate, so I'm still at square one. My problem is I have been reading, studying, and integrating this stuff for a very long time without consistently putting it into practice.

See you next week!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Count me in. I've already read tons of books on this subject, but never really has the discipline to put it to practice. Maybe following a program step by step with you guys will help me focus, once and for all. It could even be possible that we help each other on this journey just by intending to. See you on thursday!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

Excellent! I'm so glad you're joining us.

I'm already screwing up! Haven't meditated yet today...but will try to do it later!

Look forward to next Thursday!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dear Russ and the rest of ATS,

I shall also join you, and am curius to the results of everybody in time.

Will write back and revieuw this course once I have succesfully completed it, so don`t forget about me..

Good luck all, and just wanted to thank you for sharing.

If anyone still looking for copies, pirates be fishing
you get the clue.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Good Morning Fellow Manifesters!

I hope the week went well for you---and that you were able to stick with a schedule of meditating daily. I have to admit that I didn't fair too well in that department. I allow my life to dictate my schedule instead of controlling my life to fit into my needs, desires and goals. I think my lack of discipline has always been a huge problem for me, and I'm hoping through our sharing today someone may have the words or advice to help me turn that around.

So--questions for everyone:

We know from reading the first chapter of the Master Key that changing our thinking changes our lives. Our first step is to get used to meditating, so that down the road, we can creatively visualize the sort of life we want to live.

1) What stumbling blocks have you encountered in our first step towards mastery?

2) How can we overcome our inability to focus daily on our plan for growth?

There have been times I have thought of completely changing my life----from where and how I live---even to my personal relationships---in order to pursue a more enlightened life. I know this isn't neccessary, but in some ways, the WAY I live seems to present obstacles that are hard to overcome. I travel for a living (tour director) and my life is just crazy when I am on tour. I'm lucky to get ten minutes sleep, much less meditate daily. Sometimes I want to move to a cave, as Buddha did to rid myself of the daily distractions of life.

3) Do you think the way you live is an obstacle to living a more spiritual life? What would have to be moved or altered in your life to devote more time to spiritual pursuits?

4) Do emotional or personal issues prevent you from changing your life?

I'm anxious to hear how your week went!

I am going to go meditate and then will check back in a bit for more discussion.

edit on 7-4-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well It's been tough, But well worth it I decided to meditate for 20minutes every other day just before I went to sleep and honestly I went straight to sleep no worries when ever I did meditate and the days I did not, It was so much harder to sleep.

I found meditating at night before you do go to sleep is maybe the best way to stay on top of the meditating schedule (just what I think personally).

First chapter no hiccups yet, So I feel I'm doing reasonably well.

I feel like I'm more alert and awake in the morning rather then sleepy, I remember my dreams to a ''T'' now which is awesome.

Very excited for the next chapter, So I'm gonna get started.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, I didn't have the discipline to meditate every day, but the meditating sessions I had really helped me relax my mind and body from the everyday madness my life has been lately. The most difficult thing for me was finding a time and place where I could stay undisturbed for half an hour...I have six dogs that just seem to enjoy barking at virtually anything, and unfortunately my wife doesn't seem to understand my need to be quiet and on my own sometimes. Anyway, my initial attempts were nothing but annoying until I tried to meditate under the shower.
That really worked for me, as the sound of the shower acts somewhat like white noise, blocking outside noises and the feeling of the water falling on my body is really relaxing. Maybe as I get used to go into the meditative state I will learn how to ignore all those outside disturbances, but for the moment, that's what's been working for me. Keep up the good work! On to the second week!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You guys are off to a good start! You're motivating me!

On to the second chapter

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey Guys, glad to hear the week went well. For those of you that find it hard to allot time for meditation I have a handy little trick. Bring your awareness to the present moment. Stop all thought and just be. Really that is what meditation is. When others speak just listen, don't evaluate their statement or get lost in your thought. Just be. I often do it while driving too. When I find myself in those moments of just being; existing and realizing at this moment I have all I will ever need to survive I am free. I am.

Try it and see if it helps. Works for me anyways.

I'm curious as to what you guys experience when you meditate. For me the first few minutes are basically just me looking at the back of my eyelids, but then slowly everything gets bright in my vision field until all is this white field of energy. Then I usually experience an almost out of body type thing where I don't feel like I'm in my body. I become one with this energy field. What's it like for you guys?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So cool Buddha! You must be doing something right, because I think that's what is supposed to happen when you meditate. You've really come a long way with your meditation. How many years have you been meditating?

When I meditate and things are going well, I feel as if I am sitting outside a black hole that is in front of me and it is sort of sucking me into it like a vacuum..and if I can let go enough, I sort of gravitate toward it. Does that make any sense?

Did you start week two yet?

Let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
So cool Buddha! You must be doing something right, because I think that's what is supposed to happen when you meditate. You've really come a long way with your meditation. How many years have you been meditating?

When I meditate and things are going well, I feel as if I am sitting outside a black hole that is in front of me and it is sort of sucking me into it like a vacuum..and if I can let go enough, I sort of gravitate toward it. Does that make any sense?

Did you start week two yet?

Let me know what you think.

I have been meditating since January, but I'm an information junkie so I have been absorbing as much information about it as I can and trying to incorporate it. Best tip I've heard is "If you're trying to do anything you're doing it wrong."

The black hole thing makes perfect sense to me. I've heard that that black hole is the doorway to astral projection, but I've never experienced it so I don't know for sure.

I like this course a lot. It's very informative and easy to follow. Looking forward to next week!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join