It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with the Great Spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
"Great Spirit?"

"Yes child."

"Why is there so much suffering in the world?"

(Long silence)

"Uh, Great Spirit? Well?"

"You would not understand."

"You're probably right, but we've got all the time in the world!"

(Long silence)

"Great Sprit...?"

"QUIET! I'M THINKING!"

You need to accept the spiritual side of man before you can understand why there are sufferings in the world. I'm not talking about religions, btw. There is actually an answer to your question but I will let you find it in your own way. Search with an open mind and heart and you will find it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

That goes perfect with my anti doom movement this week. And went strait to my face book notes! S&F!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hold Your Future Close! It is all you have while on this Earth. Hold Your God Closer, for Eternity is Forever.

S&F's

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very nice, I personally associate with the Holy spirit that moves in all of us, as long as you seek it out.
I do not want to make this religious, but I believe their are multiple spirits that have been here to guide us, and at one time, most likely led certain civilizations from our past.
it has been well documented that president washington spoke with the spirit during the war and was shown the United States future.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Only the young children have the healing power of God because they are true innocence. To get into Heaven we must throw away our worries and negativity, be like children to share Gods love. Mark my words, God loves his children and if you can find it in your heart to toss out all negativity you will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.

One mans quest to find God and he is now changed forever. This is one of the best things I have ever watched.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

I'm sorry but that "documentary" is just somekind of propaganda, they could say anything they want I still not believe it. Golden teeth??? Gold dust??? Sound like they are "abusing" the "miracles" G'd is going to perform in the "end days". Many people believe that we are in the end of times right now, so it is really easy to abuse this in combination with "miracles" (which are just scened for this movie offcourse).

it is a psychological game, nothing more, nothing less....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd just like to thank the OP for reminding me of this...I haven't read this in a few years and forgot all about it and it still makes me smile an feel good about myself and those around me.. S&F for sure.... I was just eating dinner with a friend of mine from Vietnam who just returned here to California on Tuesday and he was telling me how his Family was worried about him coming here because they see it as the end times an they wanted to be with him...He told me he put thier minds at ease by saying the world is in the creators hands and we just need to be happy and trust...I'm glad all hope hasn't left the world!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Saw this on You Tube a while back.....thanks for sharing ....how true and everlasting the message is!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future.

This is probably one of the more important things to remember in life. As much as we try to imagine what the future is going to be we can never really know it until it has come. That is not to say that forward thinking is useless, it is simply to remind people that envisioning the future at the expense of the present is self-defeating. We must only think ahead as far as is reasonable and remember that each day brings with it a distinct set of challenges that will surely be enough to occupy you. All you have to do is be aware of these challenges.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I feel more intense over secreting my own turds. This deranged, weird, rubbish, childish story has you all in a flap? I seriously can't believe it. I worry for all who take stock in this and "feel" it. lol. And by the way, 2 pages and over 60 flags? I reported this... (It's self flagging).. let's hope you do too.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You just blew my mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I read somewhere years ago that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi wrote it. She could have got it from someone else though.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

where can i find this spirit?

i would ask him what we were made for, by what, how life works, and the ultimate is there a creator and how the hell does that work cause of paradigm

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

And all of it so true, Thanks so much for posting that I loved it! SnF for you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Man - the person needs to learn how to run a decent interview if that's all the information they could get from God.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow thanks for the feedback guys, I went to bed and this post had about 14 flags
and I thought well at least some people liked it and are kindred spirits which was nice for me
made me feel less alone in the world and gives me a little more hope

Then to wake this morning and find it had over 70 flags and on the whole really great feed back has made my day, not because my post is popular, but that there are lots of souls on here with a similar vibration to my own, regardless of of race, creed or religion which are superficial and just window dressing.

This is how we beat TPTB, not with anger and hate, they amplify our differences and distort them, their message is hate thy neighbour, fear everyone you meet, hide in your homes. If instead we looked at what is the same between us, if we reached out to others and embrace our similarities, and cherished the differences that are there, understanding it is those differences that make each of us special, each of us unique, not better just unique

I said to my Mother I am lost and alone, what shall I do? I have no religion... Will god abandon me?
She asked me to tell of my day, so I told her, I met my family on the road and spoke with them.

"Brother do you want to go to the mosque? then step in my car while I drive you there, what is the fare you ask? Just the pleasure of your company and conversation."
"Sister do you want to go to the church? then step in my car while I drive you there, what is the fare you ask? Just the pleasure of your company and conversation."
"Father do you want to go to the temple? then step in my car while I drive you there, what is the fare you ask? Just the pleasure of your company and conversation."

Mother, I have no church to go too... Who do I follow> my father, my sister, my brother? I cannot decide for I love them all.

My mother smiled, "With so much love in your heart, you are already with god and your car is your church"

It matters not that we join others, it matters not that we convert others, it matters only that we greet the world with love and let our hearts guide us

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
My sister sent me this some 10 years ago in an e-mail, she didn't write it and it was listed as anon so I can't thank the original author personally,

True, your sister didn't write it. This comes - at least partially - from published dialogues with the Dalai Lama, so the Great Spirit in this case is one of the most evolved souls reincarnated on the planet.

I will give you a comparative excerpt, and would advise you all to read more of the Dalai Lama. He is, all in all, even more interesting than the 'Great Spirit'.

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
"What surprises you most about mankind?"

The Spirit answered;

"-That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.

-That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.

-That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future.

-That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived."

Now, a quote from the Dalai Lama :

When asked “What thing about humanity surprises you the most?”, the Dalai Lama answered:
“Man…. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

alanajoy.tumblr.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

This is great.
We really need to better ourselves, thats what we are here for, to evolve from experience in 3D earth.
S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Thanks, S&F, some nice quotes in there!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah. .totally spiritual awakening thoughts, loved to read those..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol
I feel more intense over secreting my own turds. This deranged, weird, rubbish, childish story has you all in a flap? I seriously can't believe it. I worry for all who take stock in this and "feel" it. lol. And by the way, 2 pages and over 60 flags? I reported this... (It's self flagging).. let's hope you do too.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

JudgingFrom your attitude I would say your mom is self flagging.

Joking aside please do not give immortal words credit to mortal man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join