It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is wrong with the sun.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
but i don't think it's anything to be worried about.

lately the sun has been out. but there's been a huge difference.

let me explain, it has become the sun - has become more addicting. like it has attracted me more. i know this is highly unusual. but ive never 'felt' the sun act like the way it has lately.

and then the next day the sun was out. it felt normal. i didnt have any need to look at it or didnt feel a strong-as need to.... so obviously

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I look at the sun through the clouds almost everyday that I can along with the sky and many other beautiful things in nature. It shouldn't be unusual to be attracted to such amazing beauty.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Huh?

Maybe it's just me, but that made absolutely no sense to me, no matter how many times I read it.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, something is wrong with you and NOT the sun. I feel pretty good every time the sun comes out, but that's just me

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yeah that was way too confusing for an answer. Re-word it and I might understand.
edit on 30-3-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Need to add more.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well i might add. i'm a little new agey with my third eye awkening and everything. and there's something you should know.

the sun releases '___'. this is like food for the pineal gland. so the sun is really releasing stronger rays.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Winter is starting to end. That's why you are more attracted to the sun.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

watch that. it will explain why you were so attracted to the sun. no bs. science. enjoy

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Your post.....confuses me.

This is in face a second line.

link   
reply to post by PaR3v

If I understand you're saying you felt extraordinarily attracted to the sun on one day but not the next?

I think it has more to do with something inside the self when this happens. I've felt it with the moon and the sun.

It could have something to do with some of the solar storms or some energy (not la la energy but real energy) the sun is projecting to the earth effecting your brain?

link   
www.youtube.com...

watch this instead.

link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Huh?

Maybe it's just me, but that made absolutely no sense to me, no matter how many times I read it.

~Namaste

me either. i had to read it a few times.

Translation:
The sun has been out a lot lately.
On some days he is really really attracted to the sun. It makes him feel really great. Almost like he is addicted to it.
On other days its just business as usual and he doesn't really feel anything extraordinary about the sun.

EDIT: awww geez I hit reply before I was actually finished typing. I also really enjoy the sun on some days. It really has a way of energizing a person's mood. And sometimes I even feel like everything is more colorful and crisp and clear. I don't know if that has to do with specific types of rays...regardless the sun is an amazing entity.

edit on 30-3-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

link   

I didnt get it either.

But I did laugh when I saw the Op's avatar. Crispy, spicy chicken mmmm... He got me houngry

Ima give him a star for the avatar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
no seriously i truly have a hard on for the sun

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

'___' like the psychedelic drug? I've never heard this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok, Im moving a long, it's getting sick....
Second line this time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

I didnt get it either.

But I did laugh when I saw the Op's avatar. Crispy, spicy chicken mmmm... He got me houngry

Ima give him a star for the avatar

Seeing his avatar reminded me of when I worked at KFC and had to count the raw chicken every morning, so gross.

link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
www.youtube.com...

watch this instead.

the other one is scientifically proven

link   

well i might add. i'm a little new agey with my third eye awkening and everything. and there's something you should know.

the sun releases '___'. this is like food for the pineal gland. so the sun is really releasing stronger rays.....

I'm not sure there was an age where '___' was released by the sun....

'___' is released from the interaction of melatonin in the pineal gland, which happens when there is NO LIGHT - ie - when you are SLEEPING.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but please do yourself a favor and lay off whatever drugs you are on before you burn a hole through your retinas. The new age has nothing to do with '___' or the sun, it has to do with a transition from materialism.... I hope that gets you back on the right track.

~Namaste
edit on 30-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: typo

link   

do you really think that without the above knowledge that you would be capable of creating this delusion?

Im always supprised by things people say while feigning an investigation into their superstitions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join