It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British SAS are now on the ground with the rebels BBC news online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It is clear that the British SAS are now instructing the 'rebels' on the ground in the convoys, from watching BBC Live this evening. Their voices could be heard. These guys only go in to win. Do we know if our American cousins are on the desert ground too? I have no doubt the French Foreign Legion have been there for some time now. What is the American version called?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

When the most elite soldiers in the world get deployed u know that sh*t just got reaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
SAS have been there stirring # up for 2months now, maybe more. according to alex jones, who i don't really follow that much and always take with a pinch of salt, but in this particular broadcast he showed an article, think it was in the mail on sunday, an english newspaper, which stated there was SAS AND MI5 agents on the ground workng with AL CIA-DA. this none war stinks more rab-c-nesbitt

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The SAS have graduated from impersonating al Qaeda in Basra, Iraq to now instructing them in Lybia. Yes. That's progress!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlaska
It is clear that the British SAS are now instructing the 'rebels' on the ground in the convoys, from watching BBC Live this evening. Their voices could be heard. These guys only go in to win. Do we know if our American cousins are on the desert ground too? I have no doubt the French Foreign Legion have been there for some time now. What is the American version called?

the american version is just called the special forces, or green berets.

the american special forces are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Should we understand this as 'Now we admit troops are on the ground, though they were on the ground for some weeks already?'

I remember reading elsewhere on ATS, the British SAS did leave notes in Bhengazi one and half weeks ago on which was written: 'This time we won't let you down'. It sounded a bit as the old shoes from Wag the dog, treason included, but the coalition seems to be holding. Al Jazeera will know, if this iould know. How about the CIA has been allowed to join in, decision made 2 or 3 weeks ago? (As is said by Dutch media)?
edit on 30-3-2011 by Spinoza73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the rebel leader has been living in virginna for the last 20 years
www.mcclatchydc.com...

al CIA Duh!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlaska

Ten pages thus far on The Marine's on the ground here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ironically the SAS was born in this area during the second world war so its a bit of a home comming for the regiment. They have been there for weeks now on covert recce's, painting targets for fast air etc, but the acknowlagment of them in situe is a clear sign of mission creep, and a message to the gaddafi regime of our intentions. This is going to get very interesting

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are people surprised by this? (That's a serious question.) The British government is actively involved in regime change in a region that has descended into civil war. It's about oil. It's about installing a more compliant place-man who will facilitate oil trade on OUR terms.

Of course they are there.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Perhaps there is more to it than oil. Perhaps it is about stopping the murder of innocent people. But then again perhaps chem trails are vapour from aircraft exhausts, and 9/11 was indeed perpetrated by terrorists, who am I to judge?

top topics

join