It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a genius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So....David Icke is a genius while Alex Jones is dangerous?

Cookie manstah vs. Reptillians?

so you think one of these two nuts is better than the other? why don't you face the real problems instead of doing threads like this? that's what most of you want but sadly no one does anything

meeeeeehhhh!!! meeeeehhhh!!!! meeeeeehhhh!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

You sir, have a very limited mind and trouble reading what is actually being described.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by MiTS1965

That is not an answer to my question, i don't care about your opinion as long as you read his work. Did you read anything he wrote? and be honest.

It wasn't meant to be an answer to you. Read who I replied to again.

And yes, I have read one of his books: "The Biggest Secret." It kept me amused for days!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If David Icke is a genius wouldn't he be able to convey his message without distorting facts and fear mongering?Here is an example.He takes a Ronald Reagan speach way out of context in the movie wake up call,basically replacing communism and replacing it with the Nwo.He butchers a JFK speech as well if I recall.A genius would not have to use such tasteless tactics to teach something.A real genuis has something to teach, David Icke invents things to teach.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Every day I wish for David Icke to be wrong and way off base, but after years of listening to everything he's said, I can't debunk the man. I didn't need to take ayuaska to know what he's describing, all I needed was my eyes and ears attached and on all my life. All he's doing is telling humanity what is right in front of their faces, hiding in the open.
He's a great man, wish we had more like him.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes, I have read daves work. I can see if I was not as well educated as I am how I could be sucked into bunk like this. It reminds me of that old rag called "weekly world news" I do feel sorry for those that are not educated enough to understand what dave is twisting....but then again dave is probably too ignorant to understand what he is twisting himself.

It is so easy to pull a fast one on the conspiracy crowd, and this is a perfect example. The inability of those that don't understand my point only makes it that much sharper.

There is a reason why Real conspiracies can exist......and this ignorance is one of them. Shame the majority here knows not what I am referencing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

im sorry but someone revealing the true origin or Christianity as well as other dominant religions has nothing to teach?? come on, go take a walk.
Dont tell me you already knew those things..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He teaches lies for money his work plays on you're fears.At one time maybe he was a bit more legit but a genius?LOL!!!!!Why fear monger if he has any validity to his points?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

you already made your point. Why are you here? You are wasting precious life time.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What are the lies tell me? describe them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

What are the lies tell me? describe them.

I am not falling for that one.Maybe you should read his work.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Con artist preying on weaker minds.

Instead of talking about reptiles, he should just say it like it is:

They're psychopaths who seem to be like reptiles, because they use their primal reptilian brain for a great deal of their processing and interacting with the world around them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That answer is like that darth-vader mask you use as your logo.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ah whatever all of you. End of topic. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I like Dave, seen a few of his talks on dvd, I remember the Wogan show he was on.
I just don't understand the hatred for him...oh, he was an ok goalie, too.
Fair play to the bloke, he has staying power and often raises points that are worth considering deeply.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Dave is a genius. In these modern times where one would expect that average person to be more intelligent then generations past, Dave has still had the guts to publish utter tripe that exposes the total ignorance which makes up the conspiracy community.

I should write some rubbish books and sell it to you guys...would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

You all should be embarrassed by your ignorance rather than publicly wearing it as a badge of honor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Are you David Icke...by any chance,,,?

IMO DI is an entertainer with a message....I still can not buy the reptillian stuff... but maybe if I hear it enough and see enough about it I will become a believer. That is how it goes with stupid, unbelievable and terrible lies in general....with the general public.

Did any of you ever see a presentation of him on YouTube or live? It is like a one man show.....I must admit that David Icke has a gift to make his message heard, he does what he does well.

The only thing,....well....maybe two,,, I dislike is how David Icke "forgot" to credit Jordan Maxwell. The word is that JM took DI under his wings and thought him essential stuff about everything the man knows himself. David Icke was free to use all of his research but never did David Icke mentioned a word about Jordan Maxwell. Jordan Maxwell introduced him to the american "Conspiracy Club" and David Icke used those contacts well. JM even took him in and fed the man when he first came to the US. I belief that everything is cool between the two today and I think it is because JM is too friendly and forgiving.

This behaviour made me question his real motives for bringing out his, sometimes ridiculous, message. Probaly one simple reason.....to make money. His house is packed and sold out today on many occasions. And his books probably do good....it is naive to think that this man has no money or has trouble making it. The conspiracy business is a gold mine if you play it well and David Icke is playing it well.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He is not the only one with reptilians are the elite theories.Something is not right with the cabal. Call it what you will but after reading a book by Brice Taylor about the crazy things she went thru including these sick individuals who like to eat and murder babies I have to wonder why mere humans would do such a thing. I am not totally convinced our world leaders are lizards but they are possessed by something other wordly. It is not impossible. Looking at what they worship and how they act .The reptilian obsession comes from somewhere. These are scary folks anyway you cut it. It is almost easier to think of them being puppets to lizard overlords as opposed to horrible human beings with bloodlust and twisted desires for the most evil outcomes. Humans have souls. Only a soulless being could be excused such depravity!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thats usually the first thing critics bring up... that he said he was jesus or the son of god. What he meant is that we are all one. That seperation is false . This means you are jesus as well whether you are physically male or female. You are also budda moses muhammed the people you see right now all around you. Its not a new age concept, movement,religion,or that book called Course in Miracles,,its simply the truth.The abrahamic faiths will tell you its a lie and doctrines of satan and false prophets,,philosophers will want to intellectualize it into an abyss of nothingness. Of course the rulers never want you to find out the truth and be free from the bondage of fear and anger where love does not dwell. The very reason they push independence, seperation,isolated, alone and on an ego-trip. "They must never know they are one" is a cherished principle of the ones who rule over us.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Genius?

More like a money grabbing, shameless plagiarist, who still whines regularly about the reception he got at the hands of Wogan all those years ago, whilst happily heaping vitriolic ridicule on anyone who doesn't display the same sycophantic admiration for him as most folk in this thread.

While stealing sole credit for research & theories originated by a whole array of other people, and lecturing about how we need to loose our ego, he often has the audacity to declare himself as the man who 'almost single-handedly' woke up the people.

I couldn't respect him less.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He's a genius in the sense that he has preyed on a conspiracy crowd and has been successful with it. But I don't think his ideas and theories have any validity what so ever, nor do they warrant a "genius" label. If he can bring a reptilian to my doorstep then I will call him a genius. But I honestly do not feel this mans research has produced a single fact or evidence. Only baseless claims.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join