It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to who have a human inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
To who have a mind, to who have a human inside his ****:

Iraqi war:

Infant and 8 years old are the strategic target of the most ever criminal war in this century.

95% of the targets are innocents civilians.

The stupid US president G. W. Bush and his dog Tony Blyer are the most wanted criminals, accused for human massacres using high-tech weapons without any legitimate reason.

UN spends 13 years disarming Iraq (with cooperation of Iraqi government especially in the last fore months), then US and UK invade Iraq in perfidy step using the most genocide weapons.

A stupid who believes the big lie of this war which is called a smart weapons.

A stupid who believes that this war are going to protect the Iraqi people against Saddam.

A stupid who believes that the Iraq people are going to surrender to the invaders easily.

So please, if you have a human inside your ****, PLEASE RISE YOUR ACTION HIGH TO STOP THIS WAR.

PLEASE RISE YOUR ACTION HIGH TO STOP THIS WAR ---------check this link What did he do wrong?

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by layth]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, I was assuming this user was from outside the U.S. and english not his first language. However, since this person is from the U.S., there appears to be no real excuse for the pigeon grammar (except perhaps a foriegn national, of course).

As for the message, I'll leave that for others

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
First Welcome Layth.

Where are you from?Only Americans and people who speak another language have spelling and grammer as bad as that.

Although I agree with your general sentiments,I fear the Hawks on this board will attack your view for being sentimental and naive.

I hope it doesn't put you off.Good Luck

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
an 8 year old Infant.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Saddam needs to be removed, and no, I'm not talking about illegal WOMD, failing to live up to conditions of cease-fire, etc.

All one needs to do is look at his CURRENT war crimes, (herding women and children to targets to serve as human shields, showing POWs on television (a violation of the Geneva Convention), and then killing POWs execution style), and then I'd be happy to listen to your arguements...
However, if you are still unconvinced, then please...call Charter, and if you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You are right I am from outside the U.S. and english is not my first language.
But i have tried to explane what i feel.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Although I agree with your general sentiments

?

You agree Iraq has been "disarming" for 13 years?

While I'm not a hawk, flaming liberal, or rabbid conservative, even I have no illusions that Saddam has been playing a long and effective game for the past 13 years.

I support action but am not convinced a war is the correct action.

What do you feel should be done about a nation who has not lived up to defacto terms of surrender for 12 years? Regardless of your opinion of Bush (blah), there has been a real problem in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Not even respect for the peoples they don't know.. what a shame.....These kind of behavior is what botters me all the time, totaly no respect for others.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I,m agree with you that Saddam is a war criminal and he also killed his pepole. Now Irag pepole is been killed by SADAM AND BUSH togather.

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by layth]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What kind of action is left when diplomacy has been taken to the hilt?

When moderators keep posters here from posting text that is not tolerable they finally ban or delete posts.

Right?

You get tired of repeating yourselves over and over.

So that is what the world did with Iraq. In that case it's more serious than posting.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Originally posted by John bull 1
Although I agree with your general sentiments

?

You agree Iraq has been "disarming" for 13 years?

While I'm not a hawk, flaming liberal, or rabbid conservative, even I have no illusions that Saddam has been playing a long and effective game for the past 13 years.

I support action but am not convinced a war is the correct action.

What do you feel should be done about a nation who has not lived up to defacto terms of surrender for 12 years? Regardless of your opinion of Bush (blah), there has been a real problem in Iraq.

When I said "general sentiments" mean't a lot more general than that.Against the morality in persecuting this war.I did not agree with any specific phrase.

Patriot,I'm tired of trying to explain that International diplomacy/politics/relations are not as simple as meeting your buddies down the local bar.

These analogies are simplistic don't compare it to anything that obscures the issues.Deal with the facts.Your President is keen to give Wild West Analogies.Aparently they play well to the domestic audience unfortunatley to the rest of the world it makes him look like a retard

new topics

top topics

join