It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I tell you one thing: If you show up with this weird piece of video to proof a point in a court of law, you'd be kicked out quicker then you could pack your gear back together again! What is that supposed to be? One can hardly make out what is going on. Is the whole place under water or what? It certainly moves that way, but it could'nt be, because for that the water would be much to clear. So whats going on? Why is the whole world moving? Oh sure, there might be some moving specks somwhere in there, but so what? What is that suppused to proof on a weird piece of footage like that? Like I said, you show up in a court of law with this piece of visual junk, you'll loose your case or it probably would never be exepted in the first place.

Yea, I see something, some slurry halve transparent little thing that moves about, if that actually is what you are spending your time with. So what? It still could be anything. But something I know for sure: It is not something worth for grown up people to spend their time with, thats for sure! ..
edit on 3-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
*facepalm*

well, i am going to ignore this stupid #ing thread from now on and beg all other ats members to do the same so it will drop off the front page. this is just plain stupid and not worth ats member time. the OP has obvioisly made up his mind and is on a crusade to force us to believe these random pieces of junk are aliens frolicking in a mass of # blasting through the japanese countryside. guess these aliens dont have much to do on their planets eh?

anyhow, please all, for the love of God stop flagging this junk and let it die.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
I tell you one thing: If you show up with this weird piece of video in a court of law to proof something, you'd be kicked out quicker then you could pack your gear back together again! What is that supposed to be? One can hardly make out what is going on. Is the whole place under water or what? It certainly moves that way, but it could'nt be, because for that the water would be much to clear. So whats going on? Why is the whole world moving? Oh sure, there might be some moving specks somwhere in there, but so what? What is that suppused to proof on a weird piece of footage like that? Like I said, you show up in a court of law with this piece of visual junk, you'll loose your case or it probably would never be exepted in the first place...

Similarly If you walked into court with your 'Mental Image' haha don't even start me on that one..... at least my evidence can be analysed, you dont even have any !!!! I dont know what it is supposed to be.... thats why I named it a UFO.....................you can hardly make out what is going on.... If you just take a muinite a look at both vidoes you can see exactly what is going on, the second was just a loop of the footage, it is clear it is no bag tho....
'It this not obvious to yo Is the whole place under water or what? It certainly moves that way, but it could'nt be, because for that the water would be much to clear. So whats going on? Why is the whole world moving?'
This makes no sense....
Like I said, you show up in a court with your 'Mental picture of wind' I will show up with Video footage MANY MANY people can study and base an opinion..... you just keep thinking with you materialistic brain................................................................................................
Also I am still,, stil, still waiting for your evidance, so far you have just tried to say everything possible to disprove this footage yet.... still you have no evidence of ANY object behaving like this.... You baffle me

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No, I dont think so, because the Judges would be at least as sane as I am and would see the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No, I dont think so, because the Judges would be at least as sane as I am and would see the same.

No evidence here.......
The judges wouldn't see anything with your mental opinion
the judges can base their own opinion on my evidance
edit on 3-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's, it's it's just a bird. Bummer.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek

www.youtube.com...
these are birds,,,, why is this bird alone? why didn't it leave with all the rest?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Peregrinus - probably most aerodynamic bird ----- cannot move like the object in question
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

No evidence here.......

The Judges would not see anything worth being called a evidence. But as I see, now we are contamplating birds, are we? Lonely ones, and aerodynamic ones? You dont happen to be unemployed, are you? Just in case you ask, I take my lot of free time by being a cripple who lives alone and cant walk, but where I take the patience from, keeping myself busy with such crap, I dont know...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

No evidence here.......

The Judges would not see anything worth being called a evidence. But as I see, now we are contamplating birds, are we? Lonely ones, and aerodynamic ones? You dont happen to be unemplayed, are you?

We have already talked about birds pages back................It cannot be a bird
I cannot beleave your asking me a question like am I unemployed,,, I go to university and have a job
why does this matter, what does it matter If I have a job, Who wants to work all their life for a man that dosnt care about you and your family, nothing except power, who wants to be a slave 24/7 for somebody elses holiday.. I have a job, Unemployment means nothing, would you be asking pope why he does not work for the co-op... you abusive and boring also you still have no evidence so until you do this is getting boring............

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"You dont happen to be unemployed, are you?" Just in case you ask, I take my lot of free time by being a cripple who lives alone and cant walk, but where I take the patience from, keeping myself busy with such crap, I dont know...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I assume this footage hasn't been tampered with and the object is still clearly visible.

I personally don't know what to make of it, but if it's a bird, it's very fast and agile. At the beginning it even appears to go under the water and then resurfaces.

edit on 3-4-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek

Bird's have wings

dohhh
edit on 4-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tonosama
*facepalm*

well, i am going to ignore this stupid #ing thread from now on and beg all other ats members to do the same so it will drop off the front page. this is just plain stupid and not worth ats member time. the OP has obvioisly made up his mind and is on a crusade to force us to believe these random pieces of junk are aliens frolicking in a mass of # blasting through the japanese countryside. guess these aliens dont have much to do on their planets eh?

anyhow, please all, for the love of God stop flagging this junk and let it die.

Why?

This is the worlds No1 website for UFOs and this video is one of the best ever, why should people not flag it ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

This is the worlds No1 website for UFOs and this video is one of the best ever, why should people not flag it ?

You really think this is one of the best ever UFO videos?

How very embarrassing

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Because i lurk more i cant make a thread. But wondering if you all have seen this video.

www.youtube.com...

Is it real, because it looks real to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My goodness, somebody sure doesn't like these little white objects that have now appeared in several Japan videos. Wouldn't it be a shame if people were dissuaded from doing their own analysis by such cheap tactics? Luckily, they underestimate us, as always.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Those are mice.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
25 pages now and still the discussion continues.. lol seriously.. it's NOT a bird ( rspb member) it's NOT a cat ( i have a cat) it's NOT a carrier bag ( i was a kid that made kites out of plastic bags and string) it COULD be spirits of the recently deceased or it COULD be semi-intelligent probes... either way it's something that defies description.. this is a ufo/weird stuff site.. and this is definatly weird ( and yes i know theres a speling misstake)

start believing in what you don't understand ( or you wouldn't be a member of this site )

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
how can this be other debris..? paper..?no..?animal? Surely an animal would of been crushed from the sheer force of the debris/water! A bird? survive that? kidding me..

It is moving against the force of the debris, it is moving in and out of the water like it's nothing. What do you know that can do this..?

Thousands dead but a bird..magical bird at that can withstand so much force

right on..

*face palm*

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join