It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars, The real story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I predict that we will find the real story of what happened on Mars, some day. The real story will be that mars had an advanced civilization with advanced space flight and weapons. It had great oceans that were even larger and deeper than Earths. They got into a battle with another "space fairing" species-not nice guys and a war broke out. There were many battles and as the "others" were not wining, they manages to direct a huge asteroid to slam into Mars (if we can't have it, you can't either). The subsequent explosion ripped the atmosphere from Mars. With the Atmosphere gone, the oceans begin to evaporate into space and the planet dried up. This process took several years and some "people" survived by living in underground facilities-making their own air inside. We will find the passages to these underground chambers at the base of the face and what we call the D&M pyramid. We will discover that they actually had a huge underground facilitiy-streching miles in all directions. In these facilities we will find advanced technology in terms of time and space travel and advanced "ray gun type" weapons as well as advanced power sources. When we discover these, the power sources will still be operational and we will learn the history of these people that lived and died so long ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and what happened to the people who lived underground???

Still there? gone? dead? came to earth?

We will never find out because our government keeps us in the dark and always will.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sounds like "Mission to Mars"

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Indeed it does freengry2 indeed it does...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The people died, long ago. If the truth ever comes out, we will know that the US gov is/was aware of this. It will also explain why no investigations in cydonia will be allow by the government. think of it like this, what if someone from another planet sent satalite to Earth but only took pictures of deserts and such, showing no signs of life, any intelligent signals could just not be released to their public at large. The difference from the movie, is no one/anything is alieve on that planet any more and hasn't been for a long time.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just curious as to where all this is coming from.... Is it logical guessing from info you've obtained? Remote viewing? Crystal ball? Tarot Cards? Hidden Harry Potter codes? Spongebob told you?? WHAT!??!!?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm Maybe "we" are from mars? Maybe "Mars" is heaven? Anything is possible

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is a paranormal prediction.
Tripnastic, yah it was from spongebob and harry potter-smart-A$$
LadyV, no we are not, they just developed and died long before we did.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
history repeats itself??

maybe earths fate will be similar.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
this might be of interest...

www.hiddencodes.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Hmmmm Maybe "we" are from mars? ........

Edited for making no sense... ha ha

[edit on 24-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

LadyV, no we are not, they just developed and died long before we did.

OMG...When did you find this out!!? I musta missed the event.....Proof?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Some folks think the asteroid belt used to be a planet.
Some of those same folks think we may have come
from that planet to here before it blew up.

I'm not one of those people. I'm just passing on
that some folks think that.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lady V,

as I said in an earlier post to the thread, "It is a paranormal prediction. " I don't know how to prove a paranormal prediction, if you do ou can explain it to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Paranormal in what way? I.E... Spirit guide showed you, vision you had while meditating, ouija board?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am telepathic, though lack control to do it at will. Anyway, at times I just know things. I can not tell you how or why, I just know. At times I have been able to pick under cover cops out of a list of people. I have been able to know what someone looked like, even thought they lied about their description to me on the phone. I have looked for assistance on control, see "what do you call this" in paranormal. Unfortunately, some jerks-Weirdo and TheRiverGoddess turned that attempt at finding control into a joke. It causes me to ignore them and remove all replies to them in that post.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Mars was once fairly lush, but a collision with an asteroid (from the belt relatively near its orbit) destroyed the ecosystem. Since then, the planet plunged into a sequence of ice ages and interglacial periods. Perhaps the dynamic equilibrium can once again be established to allow the flowering of Mars. As the Sun grows hotter over astronomical time and expands, such is an inevitability, however remote in the future. By terraforming Martian environs, the process could be accelerated, provided the correct methods are used. And the procedure could take hundreds of years or longer, so short-sightedness may hinder that potential development.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
first post on ATS.. but this subject has always intrigued me. I tend to think that the basis for our "intelligence" came from a being on Mars. I have no idea, nor hypothesis for what happened up there, but at the time of the destruction of mars whatever was present there had the technology to "jump" one planet over, that planet being earth. It couldnt survive in our atmosphere, but was here long enough to mate with our gorillas to create "intelligent" man. This might help to explain things like the "missing link, why we are the sole "intelligent" species on the planet etc.. One other thing that has always stupmed me is why is that we as people are the only species on this planet that lives with total disregard and respect for the planet itself. We destroy it at will, reshape it for our needs, and use whatever resources it may have to our advantage no matter the consequence to the planet itself. All the other animals on this planet live in some type of unison with their surroundings without destyoing all in their path, without generating tons and tons of material waste.. etc..

the reason i bring this up, is that if our "intelligence" is not derived from the planet earth, i.e. it came from Mars.. then it would explain why we dont respect our planet as much as we should. thats all from a newbie.. loving this site, keep up the great work!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
this is my first post as well. I have always thought the whole mars subject was interesting. I could never quite come up with a theory as to what happened to the "people" there though. The prediction I read here though are interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I predict that we will find the real story of what happened on Mars, some day. The real story will be that mars had an advanced civilization with advanced space flight and weapons. It had great oceans that were even larger and deeper than Earths. They got into a battle with another "space fairing" species-not nice guys and a war broke out. There were many battles and as the "others" were not wining, they manages to direct a huge asteroid to slam into Mars (if we can't have it, you can't either). The subsequent explosion ripped the atmosphere from Mars. With the Atmosphere gone, the oceans begin to evaporate into space and the planet dried up. This process took several years and some "people" survived by living in underground facilities-making their own air inside. We will find the passages to these underground chambers at the base of the face and what we call the D&M pyramid. We will discover that they actually had a huge underground facilitiy-streching miles in all directions. In these facilities we will find advanced technology in terms of time and space travel and advanced "ray gun type" weapons as well as advanced power sources. When we discover these, the power sources will still be operational and we will learn the history of these people that lived and died so long ago.

Very good!!

IN fact, it's obvious that Mars, even after lost it's Balanced Ancient weather, was not empty. I mean, it kept Life inside.

The remaining Civilizations, are nowadays underground, in vast cities.
It seems, that there's a huge program going on in Mars, that's related with some sort of terraforming, starting to re-create the atmosphere. They aren't using gigantic dinossaurs as biomass, but instead titanic Trees!

I wish i could give you proofs, of this. But hey! One day, Men will know the Truth , right?

Don't you feel odd, this sudden and iminent run to Mars, followed at same time, by US, Russian, and Chinese governments?
How convenient aswell the SO AWAITED game DOOM 3, took a series of delays until it was syncronised with the worldwide political news about, the wishes of the major world governments in "conquering" Mars...

Oh boy... Mankind is so greedy! Why? Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join