It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars, The real story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There are many times that I just know something also...I strongly believe that we are somehow related to those who were once on Mars.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The pyramids seem to scare me a little, have you done any research on David Hamel. He made a flying saucer and free energy machine by translated the book of the dead into a scientific book holding many blueprints... Perhaps there's more scientific graphics left on the walls of the Mars pyramid that need to be decifered (sp)... Maybe the Mayans, or some long last civilization left all these clues behind.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I predict we're going to reveal it to have been a planet that had a great deal of water, but not near the surface water of Earth. The water was restricted from the get-go and allowed for a certain level of life to advance, possibly even some animal life such as trilobyte-like creatures, etc. but not including creatures much larger than dogs, as well as quite a bit of plant life. However, eventually, some events conspired to create the runaway greenhouse effect, and literally bake and freeze the planet...destroying the life over time, and causing the remaining water to remain only in a frozen state...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
An opinion that is actually supported by the observed scientific data and current conditions? Careful, you might get tossed off here! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
mrmonsoon,
If the "people who moved underground" had all this adanced tech

we will find advanced technology in terms of time and space travel and advanced "ray gun type" weapons as well as advanced power sources

Why would they not use this tech to excape thier fate since as you said, they died out a long time ago.

HARAK
you said:

The remaining Civilizations, are nowadays underground, in vast cities. It seems, that there's a huge program going on in Mars, that's related with some sort of terraforming, starting to re-create the atmosphere. They aren't using gigantic dinossaurs as biomass, but instead titanic Trees!

Question for you, with all the civilian telescopes out there (yes I have one and yes I have studied Mars with it) Wouldn't you think that someone would have spotted the (green) colorations if they were using gigantic trees?
I have studied Mars with my home telescope for many years as the "canals" have always interested me. I have also gone to a couple of the larger telescopes and looked at Mars, but I have never never seen any indication that there is presently any lfe on the surface of the planet.

I would love for them (the gov't etc) to prove there is life inteligent or not out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
this might be of interest...

www.hiddencodes.com...

From what I understand, there is no "hidden code", you can find the same famous "hidden codes" in the bible as well as in moby dick.
The same would apply to magazines and other books to

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

There are many times that I just know something also...I strongly believe that we are somehow related to those who were once on Mars.

Interesting theory, maybe an asteroid hit mars, then the microbes and whatnot then got blasted into space and found their way to earth, therefore creating life on earth.
Hell you never know.
I personally don't think there's ever been intelligent life on mars, not like humans or animals as we know them
I DO think there's probably microscopic life on mars, especially with the ice/water in the south and north?? poles.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This prediction is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Dumb, just absolutely beyond stupidity. Oiy...retarded. Any other adjectival possibilities? Moronic? Crack-pot? Corny? Entirely devoid of Geological understanding...Bafoonery.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
funny the way you say RAY GUN when speaking of technology
why would their weapon be so important?

[edit on 9-8-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I predict we're going to reveal it to have been a planet that had a great deal of water, but not near the surface water of Earth. The water was restricted from the get-go and allowed for a certain level of life to advance, possibly even some animal life such as trilobyte-like creatures, etc. but not including creatures much larger than dogs, as well as quite a bit of plant life. However, eventually, some events conspired to create the runaway greenhouse effect, and literally bake and freeze the planet...destroying the life over time, and causing the remaining water to remain only in a frozen state...

Sorry Gazrok..! No Member Preditions are allowed here!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join