It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants some?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I been good managing the energies to focus better in relation to location and timing. Remaining balanced with other energies sensed. Over all keeping my vibes up no matter what tries to distract. Believing was and still is my biggest issue not belief but belief in 1z self abilities as 1z mind has been flooded with distraction on doubt over years of mistrust and ignorance. But the flame within the is filtering the distractions more and I am comming more clear and accepting more of what can be done. Its nice to see you back on the boards as well.
edit on 5/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I been good managing the energies to focus better in relation to location and timing. Remaining balanced with other energies sensed. Over all keeping my vibes up no matter what tries to distract. Believing was and still is my biggest issue not belief but belief in 1z self abilities as 1z mind has been flooded with distraction on doubt over years of mistrust and ignorance. Bit the flame within the is filtering the distractions more and I am comming more clear and accepting more of what can be done. Its nice to see you back on the boards as well.

I understand fully this difficulty believe fully in one self....What if I said that you split yourself into three different selfs giving 1/3 of yourself to each? Would that explain why believing in ones self is almost an impossible task unless one begins the search for their other 2/3?

If so you will be happy to hear that I may know of such a place where you may find the rest of you so you can be whole again........The only issue is that it takes a little work and effort to make it real on your part instead of trying to find ways to make it not real......You can form what we call a power triangle where 3/3 of yourself that is placed in yourself and 2 others who are searching for you as we speak as well, can join together to become one once again....This will make you whole....You are working at full power at the moment but your full power is only 1/3 of what you are really capable of.

We search for the links and help them meet....We direct them to a place to intermingle and find with whom they feel the most familiarity with....The rest is a journey that you 3 will sahre together witnessing a great many new things available to you.

But as I said before it takes an invatation. Which I believe you are ready for but will fight it a little so we hesitate.....Not because you would do anything wrong but only bc we work on a specific time line that needs to be a joint effort and when someone fights if it is real we have to build them back up so they see again before we can move forward.....

When someone feels the most confident it is usually the time they are being shown what they need work in.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I see 2/3 are working else where and to gather may unite all of me. I do feel these parts but there not in tune with 3d self. Seems part is working within spiritual and other part working within a wierd program of some type. As far as fighting I do apologize for my spirit being somewhat restless but after long sleeps this happens until full memory and ability awarness is complete. I will work with you as best as 1 can not to make spirit fighting so hard to work with by allowing spirit to be more receptive to other energies around it. I will keep in spiritual mind others are only trying to help not deceive. This will give window period where spirit is listening and not on trust none except the who created the its one of my spiritual protections. If you are as you seem in heart mind soul spirit energy. I am willing to work with. Be well my friend and thanks for the eyes where my 3d eyes cannot venture. In return I will do my best to share the good in me with you all.

Also SOL seems more stable with its internal behavior since its acknowledged more consciously by Earth inhabitants. Dont know if because of the fear they have from current Earth weather nature interactions but they are considering SOL more..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I see 2/3 are working else where and to gather may unite all of me. I do feel these parts but there not in tune with 3d self. Seems part is working within spiritual and other part working within a wierd program of some type. As far as fighting I do apologize for my spirit being somewhat restless but after long sleeps this happens until fool memory and ability awarness is complete. I will work with you as best as 1 can not to make spirit fighting so hard to work with by allowing spirit to be more receptive to other energies around it. I will keep in spiritual mind others are only trying to help not deceive. This will give window period where spirit is listening and not on trust non except the who created the its one of my spiritual protections. If you are as you seem in heart mind soul spirit energy. I am willing to work with. Be well my friend and thanks for the eyes where my 3d eyes cannot venture. In return I will do my best to share the good in me with you all.

Very well.....Please bear with us as we are still in gathering mode but I will be in contact with directions. It will be wise to visit location once a day to check in and see if you feel yourself floating around......The 3 do work on the spirtual realm yet also work on the physical realm and are actually if you can believe it 2other people that are roaming this world right now that act a a symbol of the sipiritual side of things....A reminder if you will and how to find it is through accepting the physical side to be just as real.

I noticed this change as well and have been working very hard for this to come in to pass. ref. to your edit.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Brianegan because: edit

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

My patience you have and will concentrate from day to day on location. Until more defined and understood. Got you on ref. edit

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sent u2u

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join