It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants some?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Belief is a skill and takes practice.

If you have not yet visited my threads from day one please click out of this and start at the beginning as you are wasting your time if you don’t.

Think back and remember the feelings you were experiencing during our time together here. Visualize the sights you saw along the way. Grab them with your mind and hold them there like a bunch of televisions stacked on top of each other.

Do you remember how to increase the energy inside of you and locate where you left it last? Can you remember the skills that your heart called for while reading a few of these instructions? Can you link what you might have set in motion by the words you have spoken?

Check your fear and ready yourself.

I think you can and so here we go with day one of getting sh** in order. Lift your energy wasting no time filling your shell until it feels near explosion. Recall on the memory bank where long term storage is held. You don’t need to know where it is because you already know subconsciously so just request access and allow your soul to do the leg work and have faith without question. Now separate the info from the visuals and dismiss this info for now locking the visuals in place. Keep them there in the fore front for easy access when you return here in minute. Like a high speed conveyer belt I want you to recall all of the directional statements that I have written and you have thought without peaking at a single one as they fly bye your inner eye.

Yup there’s your inner eye or third eye or what ever you want to call it. (Don’t forget that)…..

As they pass realize that there have been many many more than you had even consciously noticed as they continue as if they will never run out, but your brain is a machine that stores it for later use so its def there. As the vast amounts of statements just keep coming and keep coming, I want you to STOP NOW AND PAUSE on that one. Now read it to yourself.

This is the most important statement that has entered into your mind thus far and has many meanings.
I will begin with this: This is your key and the first statement that will show you the proof that you need. It is not ridiculous and I’m sorry but I don’t have time to listen to you so quiet your inner thoughts, please.

Do you still have the energy where I ask you to keep it? Fine. Do it again and focus on your speed to get to full power. Belief is a skill and takes practice so do this by yourself or run the risk of them having an excuse to question you. Keep that energy up and focus on more and more and more. I want it to feel like its about to break the skin barrier into what you call real. (Funny word “real”)

Real: makes you believe that there stands a chance for something to not be real doesn’t it. I beg to differ but whatever we’ll get to that. Keep that energy up and set it on auto pilot in expand mode. Let it do its job.
Focus on the stacked images and that one power statement that you have connected with. I want you to raise your arm and turn you’re hand the other way as to catch a rain drop. (I just knew alright now shush)

Keep that energy up and now use your inner eye to see the color of this energy that has taken over your insides. This energy is you and just as you made it grow you can move it as you wish. I want you to stare at your hand in the air and feel as if you are one with this energy by acknowledging that you know its color. Only you could know that and it will respond to only you. Now heat that energy slowly by utilizing the emotions you have stored from all of your accumulated fears, amazements, loves, etc….(all of your strongest felt emotions that you can recall.)

I want you to widen you inner eyes view and look at your entire body as if you have x-ray vision to see only the energy through your skin. See that it is a light with no sign of organs or bones at all. Meet the real you but that’s not the point right now. Keep that energy up and using your “real” eyes keep them pointed at your hand in the air. Notice that it is a lot easier to keep this arm raised than normal. Not perfect I know but def easier so hush please.

Recall those images that we were keeping in the fore front for later use and use your inner eye to view each one focusing on the emotions that you get from each. Take the statement you found and burn it into your inner eye and when the smoke clears view the branding that has forced that statement to remain permanent for viewing at any time without effort.

Keep that energy up and using your inner visual eye and powerful emotions call on the entire body of energy. I want you to imagine that your soul isn’t stuck inside your shell and have it forcefully enter through your eyes pushing against the built up energy. I want you to focus on your soul as the Sheppard and call your flock (energy). Tell the Sheppard to gather the energy created and push it together. Push it until that large amount of built up energy is condensed into a softball sized super power concentrated amount of energy in the pit of stomach.

Tell your soul to bring it here. Think about the path it would need to take to travel inside of your body to reach your shoulder, down your arm, up to your wrist and OUT of your hand. While it is on its way I want you to keep the energy up and focus on the feeling from the emotions. Let it force you to feel more empowered than you ever thought you could be almost bringing you to tears.

As it gets closer to your arm I want you to put it on auto pilot as well and go back to your “real” eyes looking at your hand. Center your inner eye to match up right behind your “real eye as if it was a replica of the sockets themselves. Using the branded statement that you still can read I want you to visualize the energy breaking the barrier of your finger tips and HOLD IT.

Start by using your inner eye to see it break through the skin and watch the light dance about and inch above your hand. Allow it to illuminate an aura around itself like a flickering candle. Use you inner eyes visualization ability to see what it would look like. Now BURN the vision into your “real” eyes and say the statement to both eyes as if you were telling them that you are in control now. Keep that energy up!

Notice the details of that energy and the movements that it makes. Study its being and how it reacts to its surroundings. Notice that, just as you can control its growth on the inside of your body, the same goes for this flame above your hand. Make it grow and shrink it down. Make it grow and shrink it down. Raise its strength and lower it down. Raise its strength and lower it down.

Now keep your inner eyes visual of energy above your hand refill your body with that same energy you had already built up once again. Quickly now don’t waste any time. Fill up and power it up. Send your Sheppard to work and watch it. Praise it. It looks to you for positive reinforcement. It wants to make you happy. Tell it to repeat the same thing we just did.

Go back to your eyes with your soul’s inner eyes and link them again. Tell your inner eyes that you trust it and know that it’s right about what it wants to do for you. Keep that energy up! Stare at the energy pulsating about your hand and dominate it with concern for its well being. You know best and it’s just a child now. Tell it that you want to help it grow into a strong force. Tell it that you are family and that you are actually one and the same being. Tell it that you guys need to work together and that you believe in each other. Say I know we can do this and it’s only a matter of remembering how and what it felt like.

Do you see anything with your “real “eyes?

Yes? Fantastic…you are a natural and will be needed to help the others so get to work. Time is of the essence. Keep practicing and drop the ego because it’s counter productive for this type of talent.

No? Do you feel anything at all?

Yes? Fantastic. Belief is a skill and takes practice. What you have been told was only meant to keep you under control. If you were aware of your full potential you would be unstoppable. Scary to them and thus you have been conditioned to fear it as well. Face your fears and know them well. Allow them to be seen and be embarrassed not. You have been sharing fears of your slavers and shouldn’t ever fear yourself or one of your own thoughts at all. You are perfect and it is them holding the flaws. Do not allow yourself tricked. It is only you that can allow it and you are nice enough to do what you were told. Enough is enough. Your fears are meant to steer you away from focusing on your true self’s abilities and thus makes you feel like they are to be pushed as far away from you as possible. Cute, but lets be real here. You know something is coming and if you wish to make a stand then hear me. It’s time to wake up, all the way, and be ready at full power. You are good at this and it is done by many. Practice and be quick. We can use your assistance.

No? Have faith and believe that you are WELL protected. Sleep well.

P.S....To the eyes of mine opressor: Come and get me.....I dare you......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you have not yet visited my threads from day one please click out of this and start at the beginning as you are wasting your time if you don’t.

Ok. I will click out.
I will not start at the beginning.
I will also never purposely read anything else that you write.
This will be my first and last direct comment to you ever.

That comment would be- You are very rude, and I do not care what you think about anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Give me a topic and I will see if I want to read that much in detail.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

No, it doesn't.

All it takes is acceptance. It's easy as pie. Believe me, because I've got 4 eyes.

0-0

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

whats the beginning tread?i want to read from the top

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Ok. I will click out.
I will not start at the beginning.
I will also never purposely read anything else that you write.
This will be my first and last direct comment to you ever.

That comment would be- You are very rude, and I do not care what you think about anything.

Then you shouldnt be reading this.....

Im sorry but its so far from rudness its not even funny....There was a good, no a very good reason for saying that and also how I said it.

No harm done though. Only the ones who were meant to see it can see it. If you get that then it shouldnt be difficult to get why you should begin at the beginning if Im only here for one reason and its a proccess.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart
Give me a topic and I will see if I want to read that much in detail.

Power......but unreachable without prior reading so I think it might be too much work to keep your interest...sorry....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by momoney

Originally posted by Brianegan

No, it doesn't.

All it takes is acceptance. It's easy as pie. Believe me, because I've got 4 eyes.

0-0

haha...very funny...Im so serious anymore that i need those.....thank you....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

whats the beginning tread?i want to read from the top

stuck in a dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
spiral like cork screw energy goes up and down then to turns spiral snake.

Feels this PARNA training, to exit suits controlled reality enters. I remember... It is hard to fully I am like 79% excepting 21% unclear and non belief trap overcomming non belief trap freeing more but trap or block is strong, must except fully then I can perform/assist more then sights to share sights become reality (energy is dark) though color like fire resemble shadows spirals up and down like corkscrew first then -serpent- sorry it was hidden fear energy mine excepted it for the humble/support. You have knowledge.... Back of brain visual area warm somewhat hurt but able to deal.
Thanks

MAIN-either love us or hate us
So WAR then! energizez faster excepted with their presence faster. They make process faster to except since mind forgot disacknowledged for so long now presence alerts forces energy highest for prep.

Be well brotheren and hope walk is in right direction lost last path 222&333 but think I am getting it
-admiting soul only 480,000,779 local AU not eldest but have learned
LOVE for humble
and thank you
GENEMY my fire shall warm you MY light shall melt the evol from your souls/DARKENED SPIRITS in preperation of JUDGMENT. SHALL judged YOU BE AS WELL.
Sauf ica luc sa remembering.............

Please guide if needed.
edit on 3/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Even your first thread is very deep, reading it now. Isn't accepting a paradigm less important than wishing to wake up, and grow beyond this? Accepting a definition of what is I mean? I see it as endless progression which means we are moving ahead, if we don't get trapped temporarily and need to repeat the lesson. Isn't the goal to wake up and discover who you are, love and light in a dimmed world, and connecting to your source, reaching into your potential to think of others, and the world for what it is, and not value anything the world promotes as its a trap, and a distraction.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Feels this PARNA training, to exit suits controlled reality enters. I remember... It is hard to fully I am like 79% excepting 21% unclear and non belief trap overcomming non belief trap freeing more but trap or block is strong, must except fully then I can perform/assist more then sights to share sights become reality (energy is dark) though color like fire resemble shadows spirals up and down like corkscrew first then -serpent- sorry it was hidden fear energy mine excepted it for the humble/support. You have knowledge.... Back of brain visual area warm somewhat hurt but able to deal.
Thanks

So WAR then! energizez faster excepted with their presence faster. They make process faster to except since mind forgot disacknowledged for so long now presence alerts forces energy highest for prep.

Be well brotheren and hope walk is in right direction lost last path 222&333 but think I am getting it
LOVE for humble
and thank you
GENEMY my fire shall warm you MY light shall melt the evol from your souls/DARKENED SPIRITS in preperation of JUDGMENT. SHALL judged YOU BE AS WELL.

Please guide if needed.

lovely......face it with strength.....not too much longer now.....

look up with a watchful eye and be the protector.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks

LOVE for humble
and thank you

Please guide if needed.

Sauf sa ica luc

only if we are not ready will it wonder.......O-si

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

GOD! bless

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Even your first thread is very deep, reading it now. Isn't accepting a paradigm less important than wishing to wake up, and grow beyond this? Accepting a definition of what is I mean? I see it as endless progression which means we are moving ahead, if we don't get trapped temporarily and need to repeat the lesson. Isn't the goal to wake up and discover who you are, love and light in a dimmed world, and connecting to your source, reaching into your potential to think of others, and the world for what it is, and not value anything the world promotes as its a trap, and a distraction.

Good points and thank you for bringing them up.....

What I have found is a circle. Yes repeating a lesson can be temptorary but the reason we have to repeat it is intentional and of not within the unit awareness also an intentional action.

To approach the paradigm without fear in your heart is waking up. My information I display is of already in your head. I am a reminder of your own request out of a need for an answer pertaining to the "real"

It is wise to search for the connection to find the way to yourself.

Learning to spot your own work and the work of your connections is to spot the trap and distraction quicker by strenghtening your underdevolped skills. I am not saying you are underdeveloped but that we all have them and are ignoring them out of an exterior enduced fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

GOD! bless

He does......I see you

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding or awfully pretentious!
Either way, I opt out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thankyou, again!
Seem like war is upon us, coming here.
Coming from a peacefull place.
Count me in.
Purple energy - flowers of the world have deep roots, were the sentence.
I will practice.
Today I was contacted by a very dark entity (most dark)
showing compassion to 'him' made stillness.

Love and respect.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
You have got to be kidding or awfully pretentious!
Either way, I opt out.

Good choice.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Thankyou, again!
Seem like war is upon us, coming here.
Coming from a peacefull place.
Count me in.
Purple energy - flowers of the world have deep roots, were the sentence.
I will practice.
Today I was contacted by a very dark entity (most dark)
showing compassion to 'him' made stillness.

Love and respect.

Know thyself and know all sights were already seen.....All we need is a little compassion to ease the troubled soul. Have no fear and help them for that is why they have come. (even if they dont act like it)

A darkened soul is a lost soul and changed they will be. Permenant is not a word a human should understand. A human is a healer a human is power in purity. You lived fearless there and should be proud of yourself for it.

Open up the gates and cure the dispair.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join