It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game predicts Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What do you think of this Illuminati Card Game coincidence?

Is now super-rich Mark Zuckerberg (who is the controversial owner of Facebook) part of the Illuminati, or just their pawn? Does he owe them a favor for all that money? The card game came out in 1995, Facebook came out around 2003 and was written by his then best friend and suposedly the Winklevoss twins.

"In early 2003, Adam D'Angelo, then a Caltech student who had been Mark Zuckerberg's best friend in high school, had developed the experimental, rudimentary social networking website Buddy Zoo, that was used by hundreds of thousands of people before D'Angelo shut it down. That summer, Zuckerberg and friends who were also computer science students worked coding for the summer in Boston and discussed the implication of D'Angelo's website's success with regard to the future of social networking on the Internet." -wikipedia

The Winklevoss twins say Zuckerberg "Handcuffed and took advantage of us". Perhaps that is what the handcuffs on the card foretell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ebd02af2f4f.jpg[/atsimg]

you be the judge...

Now check out his D8 conference 2010 logo...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aadf4a3e6bde.jpg[/atsimg]

strange.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: added logo

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: added info link for Zuckerberg

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: wikipedia

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: handcuff connection

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by Volund because: trimmed it up

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Can you provide some of the connections between the illumanati card and facebook!

I dont see any connections

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

He supposedly stole it from some other person whilst in college.
A lawsuit followed, Zuckerberg settled out of court I believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence

He supposedly stole it from some other person whilst in college.
A lawsuit followed, Zuckerberg settled out of court I believe.

Yes, and a movie was made called The Social Network about the ordeal.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I always hated facebook, Gonna take another look at those cards, Good post S+F just add more info.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I find it amazing the similarities in the Illuminati Cards and situations/disasters etc. in the world today. I've only seen the cards online but want to find original cards to purchase. Does anyone know where to get original cards and not the new ones?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can definitely see the correlation b/w this card and facebook. This one is more of a stretch when you compare it to some of the other cards linked to real world events, but the similarities are still downright creepy!
Dave Martin is a freelance artist that works with Steve Jackson Games and drew all of the images on these cards. His depiction of certain events has been spot on in many cases, hence threads such as this. In my research I haven't been able to find much information on him in particular, but I would love to hear what inspired him to portray these events YEARS before they even occurred .

If anyone has additional information regarding this, please post.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wytewingdove
I find it amazing the similarities in the Illuminati Cards and situations/disasters etc. in the world today. I've only seen the cards online but want to find original cards to purchase. Does anyone know where to get original cards and not the new ones?

I have found them on eBay, they range in price from $30-$200+ depending on the condition and completion of the set.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Thanks, I'll look into it on ebay. I'm a collector anyway and would really like to find some first prints of the deck. I'd really like to sit down and put them together in a timeline of ones that've come true and things to come. It would be quite interesting to see what I'd find.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you look hard enough its easy enough to find every single illuminati card on the internet. People are trying to find connections in them but if I was making a game about conspiracies I would have "he stole my idea" I probably stole my mates idea of which film to watch once, and the earthquake and tsunami cards, well they happen quite often in Japan so I would have choose them straight away. Theirs like 400-600 diffrent cards so they are bound to be 1 or 2 that have happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence

He supposedly stole it from some other person whilst in college

Yeah and this card clearly predicted FB specifically 'cos no-one has ever stolen anyone else's ideas apart from this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No one as rich and coincidently oddly similar to the card from hair color to pouty bottom lip and funny shaped ear who happened to handcuff his friends while stealing from them...
There even appears to be the facebook "f" logo reversed on his face in bold lines between his eyes and nose... I will have to blow that up and take a closer look when I get to my machine.
I don't think the card depicts joe blow plagerising an English paper, as an example.
Zuckerberg is insanely rich now and where there is money there are illuminati, or so I have heard.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Volund because: Grammar

edit on 30-3-2011 by Volund because: Backwards logo on his face

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Look at the card, there's blood on the arm. He killed whoever was carrying the top secret suitcase (which was ALREADY hand cuffed to the arm) and stole whatever secret information was inside.

"Nice Idea, Its Mine Now"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Good post.
I think the blood could represent work, bood|sweat|tears so to speak.
It is also a left arm which could represent the "left hand path of programming" i.e. Hacking.
Also, the briefcase has a double meaning. The first being confidentiality. The second is the angle makes the top of the case look like a computer monitor.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's the biggest stolen idea and is a game changer, but you are so smart in regards to your rebuttal, politics anyone?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wytewingdove

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was a big time collector at a young age, so the cards intrigue me, regardless their correlation to real life events. I can even agree with some doubters, when they say, anyone can depict natural disasters on hundreds of cards and see events come true. That statement, however, is mute when the similarities surpass the natural and depict exact, man made events.

top topics

join