It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Bizarre Anomalies found in SOHO footage 3-27-2011 and 3-28-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi ATS! Some of you have probably seen me around the site randomly. I've been visiting for a few years and just joined a little over a year ago but have only made very few replies. However, this is the first thread I have made.

My Brother and I have been watching the SOHO Movie theater lately. We have been looking at a possible connection that the solar flares and massive coronal projections lately have had to the recent changes and disasters.

If you look at the SOHO footage from March 1st through March 5th this year, you will see a massive eruption that preceded the Japanese earthquake on the 11th. Due to the amount of pictures during that time, we have opted out of posting pictures of that eruption and instead give you the link to the SOHO theater. Just search 2011-03-01 through 2011-03-08 and you can draw your own conclusion.

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Now, this thread is about two anomalies we found looking at this massive eruption that formed over the last week, starting on, or around, the 22nd. We looked at the LASCO C2 footage for yesterday, the 28th, and we found one anomaly picture. Then, after creating this thread, we found another one in the LASCO C3 footage just a few hours earlier on 3-27 around 11pm.

These are the screenshots from the LASCO C3 footage from 22:06, 22:18, and 22:30. The anomaly is in 22:18

The below are screenshots of the LASCO C2 footage from 2:24, 2:36, and 2:48am. The anomaly is in the 2:36.

Now, this can have an assortment of explanations, but anomalies none the less. They at least warranted to us to post them.

Enjoy! I can't wait to hear some opinions or explanations.

PS. We suspect some type of interference by a certain brown dwarf star, if this isn't some telescope error. Here's hoping not.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Lynexon because: adding 2nd anomaly pictures

edit on 29-3-2011 by Lynexon because: misc edit

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think the last time this happened, it was explained as something to do with the lens.
Seems likely.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynexon

This was posted once today already....but yes it's pretty wierd almost like the copy and pasted the sun....lol thats how it looks when i use photoshop.... plus the wierd ltl skinny red line in the circle almost like a guide or a draft for some graphics.... still somethin to think about....

have a good one,thanks for the post

-JagSR

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Yeah I understand. But then we found the 2nd anomaly at a different time in a different light wave-length. Just kinda broadens the possibilities a little, but still hope you are right.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I would think this is due to a material malfunction. If there is a brown dwarf close to us, I don't think it would be seen as big as the sun YET. But I have seen my share of hardly explainable anomalies with these pictures. All I can say is that I THINK it has something to do with the camera, not the Sun itself. I can hardly see how a brown dwarf would pop like this, then get behind the Sun as quickly as it came!

Good catch, I can't help you out on this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yeah its weird alright. If it was the Brown dwarf, i could see it passing through between here and the sun but getting blocked by the same filter they use to filter out the sun itself so they can just see the activity surrounding it, but still being "in front" of the sun. But it could be giving off so much light in the LASCO range (compared to the distance and amount that the camera is used to seeing) that it overwhelmed the lens.

Like i said above, the two anomalies so close to each other and in different light ranges makes this really interesting. Lets just hope it was some guy stoned at the camera/photo-shopping the pics for the website footage.

I always liked the possibility that, if this is Nibiru, it could only mess us up if close and that it could possibly do its orbit around the sun this time with little damage to earth compared to the normal list of effects that we are used to hearing (severe pole shift to end of the world...lol)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Here my video of the sun on 28th March 2011 6:25AM

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just adding a new anomaly i discovered while checking out the latest gigantic flare that took place last night. I saw this on my buddy's computer so thats why it looks so different than the first ones.

i am at a loss on this one. This doesn't have the same type of issues the first anomalies had. So this definitely has a little more WTF added to it, if you don't mind the slang lol.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Lynexon because: Adding more details

top topics

join