It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the opening third eye - update

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Around 2 weeks ago i posted my first threat about how i've been feeling a tingling sensation in my forehead that many members of ATS said was the opening of my third eye

I did a lot of research, read 'the book of one' and i'm happily ready to admit that my third eye has/is open(ing)

But over the past two weeks the feelings in my forehead have changed dramatically. Where it used to be a pleasant tingle followed by a clear thinking, now it feels like a tug, as if there is a tiny string on the area in my head being pulled with about as much pressure as a child's fishing rod. I've been focusing on the preceding and following moments around the tugging feeling, and so far nothing sensational has happened.. as i've read that the third eye awakens around moments of spiritual significance and what-not. BUT i have noticed that certain people, tv shows, music, and consumerism in general is just losing it's appeal. Also, around the time of Obama's speech today about Libya, the tugging was very pronounced.

Also, during a long spell of meditation the other day, the most amazing patterns of color were dancing around in the blackness of my vision; they were moving, not with the rhythm of my breathing but rather with this soft pulsating pressure i get while im meditating (is that normal?)

Finally, as i mentioned in a previous post i've been getting the feeling that a 'presence' is around me, i can say for certain that this entity is not necessarily evil or trying to 'haunt' me, but i am fully aware of the fact that something, somewhere is trying to get me to figure something out, or to help me open my mind to something bigger? If i can't talk to it directly i will write that the best time to get at me would be during my dreams, i remember all of them.

please if anyone has any wisdom as to what is going on, greatly appreciated

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its most likely your guide or something you even say it feels like it wants you to figure something out. At this point in your journey the most relevant things i can think to pass along are at any moment you can clear your presence of negative entities simply by requesting it and your team or support is always with you. Have fun bruh Namaste

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have recently experienced my third eye opening as well, and that tugging or tingling sensation every now and again occurs with me as well when, as you said, happens to me during the more enlightened moments that we gradually experience more and more now. Its all about perception imho. As soon as you experience this opening, it creates a new perception for us, like certain psychadelic drugs create, but more permanent. So when your watching tv and see obama giving his speech, that new found perception allows you to view it on a completely different level and will become more and more constant in your daily life.

I cannot say i have felt the presence of any "entities", but i have felt that everything in my life that i surround myself with material wise, is like looking at clues. I look at every new experience as some kind of hidden truth, and when i have put that into my new perspective it completely all makes sense.

I feel that to an extent, our lives are centered around creating little reminders that are there to guide us into remembering our true purpose or reason. To the average person, you cannot percieve this. After experiencing an awakening of the third eye, ive found my entire life to be centered around these reminders. Take that as you will and remember that with your new perception will come many more enlightening moments!

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow329

Do you mean the book of one by dennis waite?

there are many "cycles" that are contained within, and around us (as far as the pulsating). This includes the heart, lungs, nervous system (at a bit of a higher pace!), and various pools of energy as well as pretty much everything in the physical world around you. i would most certainly say feeling multiple cycles at once is normal! beyond that, experiencing them equally and simultaneously (like your heart along with your lungs) is a good way to balance things in general, if done for the entire body and its contained systems.

As for the presence, it could be many things friend, but i suggest approaching it in a state of Love. that doesnt mean with the "action" of love, it is using Love as a base for all action. experientially, it is the same concept behind the emotion love, respect, compassion, kindness, etc. they all have the same base
for me personally, what was felt, in that regard, was simply another part of myself that i had not brought into my perspective yet. similar to a rock that is in your shoe that you havent stepped on. its.. "there" but wasnt in ones perspective until you step on the thing

edit on 28-3-2011 by sinohptik because: addition

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks all. I'm going to start meditating now. When I get in a good state I'll ask my entity what's good

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2011 by minnow329 because: Delete

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Beware, lest you fall prey to insanity - the bane of the occultist!

As a scholar of the occult for over thirty years, I can state with some degree of certainty that what you are experiencing is but merely the illusions of your unconscious mind, unless of course, you are ready to impart to me a history of spiritual growth not commonly seen in Man.

What you consider to be an external "presence" may well be simply your own Self, seen in a new light.
You'd be amazed at your potential to project such an 'entity' as could be mistaken for a seperate being.

However, you are truly in danger of losing that 'Self' to the misconceived ideals of a modern world, commonly mistaken in its beliefs of occulted knowledge.
Nothing in this vein is easy to accomplish. To think differently is to be fooled most assuredly!
(why are wise sages always portrayed as aged?)

Please remember - those who have for centuries sought what you claim to have accomplished, took many, many years of devout and diciplined study and lifestyle to even get close to what you are stating you have accomplished.

What qualifications did those who confirmed your experience as "an opening of your Third Eye" claim to hold?
Did they back up their assumptions with examples of personal experiences?

I would like to ask you some fundamental questions to determine your spiritual level of growth, if I may.

Have you already come into conscious contact with your Self and can you describe that specific experience?
How old are you?
How long have you been aware of a duality in your Nature?

Answering these questions truthfully, will enable me to determine your level of spiritual growth and therefore, your actual ability to transcend the material world, as in "opening" your Third Eye.
Your truthful answers will allow me to determine whether you are truly experiencing your Third Eye, or not.

Lastly...are you willing and able to accept the possibility that you are being fooled by your mind?

Feel free to U2U me for further discourse, although I am willing to discuss this in public.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
no disrespect meant at all but what do you have to qualify what YOU say? to simply come on here and knock this person who is opening themselves with nothing to back it but words is pretty intense. As a person who won't be intimidated and is aware of much more than they say you seem to be keeping people down with haughty words friend. So unless you can back up this knowledge you've amassed with something substantial stop telling people they are making stuff up, its a waste of time because people are going to open up regardless.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sumimasen should have done that different, the above comment was for the pessimist not the poster

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi, i just have a question about the whole third eye and the chakra thing, i truly believe that what your talking about is true and i have been waiting and waiting for the feeling that your talking about to happen to me, ill admit i have had alot of weird feelings of a presence being around me, but rather than the guiding feeling you talk about its a feeling that makes me stop everything i am doing, all the hairs stand up on end and i have to literally shake it off. now i dont know if im doing the wrong thing like am i supposed to try to i dunno, i guess let the feeliung take over or communicate somehow i dunno. I used to only have these feelings certain places but last night i was at home and was overcome by this feeling. if anyone that happes to read this please please give some guidance. thx

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EDMROB

If you are not comfortable with something, you can tell "it" to leave. as i said earlier coming from a state of Love (the experiential concept, not the emotion) is quite effective in.. not only "protecting" against things you fear, but in nurturing the best state for growth in that arena.

As far as meditation, there is no "right" way, and if you are doing anything, you are doing it wrong
try not to focus on any one "chakra" (i prefer the term em pool). try not to focus on "clearing your mind." simply allow all of the individual systems that make up your perceived body to have their own "voice." you are more than your thoughts alone, and actually realizing that experientially can take time, effort, and determination.

the funniest part is that these systems (like our lungs breathing and heart beating) already exist as part of us, simply not in our current continuous perspective
This requires one to be mindful, continuously, of what is already happening around us and shows us, quite clearly, how "programmed" we can really be. Though, we do have solid systems to start with, such as the cycle of our lungs and heart, specifically. This slowly breaks down the barriers that have usually solidified around the mind, and its thoughts, as the only system capable of being in our continuous perspective.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

But over the past two weeks the feelings in my forehead have changed dramatically. Where it used to be a pleasant tingle followed by a clear thinking, now it feels like a tug, as if there is a tiny string on the area in my head being pulled with about as much pressure as a child's fishing rod. I've been focusing on the preceding and following moments around the tugging feeling, and so far nothing sensational has happened.. as i've read that the third eye awakens around moments of spiritual significance and what-not. BUT i have noticed that certain people, tv shows, music, and consumerism in general is just losing it's appeal. Also, around the time of Obama's speech today about Libya, the tugging was very pronounced.

It appears to me from your testimony that the opening of your third eye is causing you to see more clearly that some things operate out of illusion (maya). This is a good thing as long as you stay grounded. Just try to be receptive to the truth, which is what you are being shown. Listen to the inner voice. Keep on keeping on. You may be experiencing various clearances.

Oh yes, perhaps the presence you have been feeling around you is the new perception of your own God Self Awareness. This, we in some circles call the Mighty I Am Presence. Some people call it the Guardian Angel. Or you may have attracted the attention of angelic beings, or an Ascended Master. Or maybe all of the above.
edit on 29-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

I'm duty-bound by my experiences and affiliations to warn the youth of "playing with this fire" when I personally witness it being experimented with.
Whether one chooses to accept such advice is entirely up to them and rightly so, for some lessons can only be learned the hard way.

My 'karmic duty' towards the Original Poster is done. The rest is down to Fate I'm sure.

My offer remains open for the future OP, should you ever suffer the need of a psychological salve.
Hopefully, you will never need it.

Best wishes.

edit on 29-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
reply to post by hiphappa14

I'm duty-bound by my experiences and affiliations to warn the youth of "playing with this fire" when I personally witness it being experimented with.
Whether one chooses to accept such advice is entirely up to them and rightly so, for some lessons can only be learned the hard way.

My 'karmic duty' towards the Original Poster is done. The rest is down to Fate I'm sure.

My offer remains open for the future OP, should you ever suffer the need of a psychological salve.
Hopefully, you will never need it.

Best wishes.

edit on 29-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

Paramahansa Yoganda, who brought yoga to the west, says this in "The Second Coming of Christ", "The true meaning of kundalini awakening is little understood. Ignorant teachers often associate kundalini with sex force and enshroud it in mystery to frighten neophytes about the danger of awakening this sacred serpentine power. To confuse the awakening of kundalini with the arousal of sex consciousness is an extremely ridiculous and wholly corrupt conception. On the contrary, in kundalini awakening the yogi's life force is withdrawn from the sensory nerves, particularly those associated with sex, giving him absolute mastery over sensory and sexual temptations. " www.yogananda.com.au...

Oh, yes, and what affiliations may I ask? The very secretive Freemasons/Illuminati who think they are more enlightened than every one else and pretend that they and only they are worthy?
Namaste

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
look guys, im not disagreeing with anyone and im taking all your comments seriously. im just letting you all know that this IS happening and parts of it seem a little avant guard, even to myself.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow329

I did a lot of research, read 'the book of one' and i'm happily ready to admit that my third eye has/is open(ing)

The 6th chakra, the third eye is the first stage of Enlightenment or Egolessness.
Very few reach this stage.

6. The Cosmic Body and The Agya Chakra So the quest up to the fifth body is to be rid of pain, hatred, violence and desires. After the fifth the search is in order to be rid of the self. So there are two things: the first is freedom from something; this is one thing and it is completed at the fifth plane. The second thing is freedom from the self, and so a completely new world starts from here. The sixth is the brahma sharira, the cosmic body, and the sixth chakra is the agya chakra. Here there is no duality. The experience of bliss becomes intense on the fifth plane and the experience of existence, of being, on the sixth. Asmita will now be lost - I am. The I in this is lost at the fifth plane and the am will go as soon as you transcend the fifth. The is-ness will be felt; tathata, suchness will be felt. Nowhere will there be the feeling of I or of am; only that which is remains. So here will be the perception of reality, of being - the perception of consciousness. But here the consciousness is free of me; it is no longer my consciousness. It is only consciousness - no longer my existence, but only existence. Some meditators stop after reaching the Brahma sharira, the cosmic body, because the state of "I am the Brahman" has come - of "Aham Brahmasmi," when I am not and only the Brahman is. Now what more is there to seek? What is to be sought? Nothing remains to be sought. Now everything is attained. The Brahman means the total. One who stands at this point says, "The Brahman is the ultimate truth, the Brahman is the cosmic reality. There is nothing beyond." It is possible to stop here, and seekers do stop at this stage for millions of births, because there seems to be nothing ahead. So the Brahma gyani, the one who has attained realization of the Brahman, will get stuck here; he will go no further. This is so difficult to cross because there is nothing to cross to. Everything has been covered. Does not one need a space to cross into? If I want to go outside of this room there must be some place else to go. But the room has now become so enormous, so beginningless and endless, so infinite, so boundless, that there is nowhere to go. So where will we go to search? Nothing remains to be found; everything has been covered. So the journey may halt at this stage for infinite births. So the Brahman is the ultimate obstacle - the last barrier in the ultimate quest of the seeker. Now only the being remains, but nonbeing has yet to be realized. The being, the is-ness, is known, but the nonbeing has yet to be realized - that which is not still remains to be known. Therefore, the seventh plane is the nirvana kaya, nirvanic body, and its chakra is the sahasrar. Nothing can be said in connection with this chakra. We can only continue talking at the most up to the sixth - and that too with great difficulty. Most of it will turn out to be wrong. Until the fifth body the search progresses within a very scientific method; everything can be explained. On the sixth plane the horizon begins to fade; everything seems meaningless. Hints can still be given but ultimately the pointing finger breaks and the hints too are no more because one′s own being is eliminated. So the Brahman, the absolute being, is known from the sixth body and the sixth chakra. Therefore, those who seek the Brahman will meditate on the agya chakra which is between the eyes. This chakra is connected to the cosmic body. Those who work completely on this chakra will begin to call the vast infinite expanse that they witness the third eye. This is the third eye from where they can now view the cosmic, the infinite.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
another question guys how to i progress through this.. there have to be more levels is there like a next step i can take to further my enlightenment?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Make sure the energy is going IN to your third eye, and not pouring out of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Minnow, have you studied any metaphysical teachings? Sometimes we need to find materials to feed us a bit. Browse the philosohpical and astrology sections of the local book store, go to a New Age bookstore and look for books on chakras, the aura, interpretations of the Vedas, reincarnation, yoga. Take a hatha yoga class. Set aside a special time for yoga and meditation. Develop a ritual. Check out the local health food store. There's tons of stuff there to focus on your health in general, maybe incense and incense burners, reiki stones, lots of neat resources. Books on vegetarianism or macrobiotics. Experiment with the whole wholistic approach to life. Do searches online for information on yoga and meditation, Feng Shui. There's so much out there to find and play with. Get one of those neat Himalayan salt lamps and plug it in to create atmosphere. Find new methods of meditation. Or just contemplate God in all His magnificence. Focus on the heart chakra, the center of Divine Love, and radiate love out to the Universe and know the Universe sends its love back ten fold. Give a rosary to Mother Mary. Buy a neat yoga outfit for practice. Get a statue of Buddha. Build a Feng Shui garden in your back yard. There are so many ways to nurture your spirituality.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would have to agree. Most important thing is to base all actions on Loving kindness. That will keep you on the path and watch the mind for unwholesome thinking. It can arise from the slightest of things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join