It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Is Obama Using Thomas Wood's Social Security # ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Analyze76

Are you so much different that the Leftists you are so against? You are using political propaganda to propagate a certain ideology that in no way is based on any fact or evidence. Thereby creating an atmosphere of hate towards another person or persons, all in the name of politics.

You want me to believe this theory of yours......bring the goods!

All I wanted was discussion on the subject. Here comes the hate speech accusation.

Ok I get the point...........you don't belive it now go away. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! nuff said

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

Actually he did make statements that suggest to his readers that Obama may have been born outside of the US:

Question: What are the most compelling facts that make you skeptical of Obama's birth story?

Answer: The only living person who claims publicly to have been present at Obama's birth is his paternal grandmother, Sarah Obama, who says the birth took place in Mombasa, Kenya.

World Net Daily

Sure, he didn't say Kenya, but this is the "most compelling fact" that makes him skeptical.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
sorry man i have a severe dislike for obama and i want him gone but the only way to get rid of him is by voting him out next year.

the birther issue may be very well real and well covered up but it will never go anywhere,

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If you want a discussion, present both sides in a non-biased way. Otherwise, people such as myself will disagree. That's how it goes in a debate on the issues.

But since you asked nicely, I will leave. Good luck with your thread and I hope you find like-minded people to discuss this with.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

SUBJECT OF THREAD IS: IS OBAMA USING THOMAS WOOD'S SSN?

NO

This being the case, I asked Daniels to guide me through the data mine field and help me ascertain what we know for sure about the world's best-known Social Security number – 042-68-4425.

"All I can say," says Daniels of 042-68-4425, "is that it's phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his Selective Service document in 1980."

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama's, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age 19, which is why his information is available.

Read more: Another look at Obama's Social Security number www.wnd.com...

THOMAS'S SSN - DIFFERENT NUMBER THAN OBAMA'S

the world's best-known Social Security number – 042-68-4425.

Obama's ^^

edit on 28-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
sorry man i have a severe dislike for obama and i want him gone but the only way to get rid of him is by voting him out next year.

the birther issue may be very well real and well covered up but it will never go anywhere,

I'm just bringing this up because (if) this is true, who put him there and; why?

I tend to believe that something is wrong, but don't believe in militant ideals. I have read everything from he worked in the CIA under Reagan in Afghanistan to a myraid of other scenarios.

So......... I am more leaning to yup there is something up. Why.

One thing sticks out in my mind. When he was having problems early on. (what problem? I don't know .....he has had a few) Bush Sr. and Jeb Bush visited him at the Whitehouse in the middle of a blinding snowstorm. A photographer snapped a pic of those two entering but there was no story, just that they dropped by to see the new president. Odd

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

SUBJECT OF THREAD IS: IS OBAMA USING THOMAS WOOD'S SSN?

NO

This being the case, I asked Daniels to guide me through the data mine field and help me ascertain what we know for sure about the world's best-known Social Security number – 042-68-4425.

"All I can say," says Daniels of 042-68-4425, "is that it's phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his Selective Service document in 1980."

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama's, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age 19, which is why his information is available.

Read more: Another look at Obama's Social Security number www.wnd.com...

wtpotus.files.wordpress.com...[/img]]THOMAS'S SSN - 1 NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM OBAMA

edit on 28-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

That is good info!

I was told by social security that they dont release a number from the social "security death index" for identity theft reasons.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are correct . The first three digits are known as the 'Area Number" . Prior to 1972 , these numbers were representative of the state in which the number was issued .

However , you were not required to apply for your SSN in the state you resided in . You could live in one state and apply for your number in another state .

For numbers issued after '72 , the first three digits were dependant upon the zip code of the mailing address provided on your original application .

And again , it is not obligatory that your mailing address be in the same state as your residence .

So , I don't see where any of this is relevant .

www.ssa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

There is "no record" of xxx-xx-4425 so that adds another question.

But I'll let this thread die as the question has been answered.

THANKS BONCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: edit

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I was told by social security that they dont release a number from the social "security death index" for identity theft reasons.

Well , all I can say to that , is that you were misinformed . Even I have access to the Social Security Death Index .

Admittedly , there are names of deceased people that don't appear in the index , for whatever reason , but for the most part I can give you the ssn of someone who has died . Like I said , it's not true in every case though . I know people who have died who are not listed in the index .

Thomas Wood was born July 15, 1962 and died in July of 1981 .

SS Death Index Search Results
Subject: WOOD, THOMAS State:

Total Matches: 1
(Returned 1 - 1)
(0.101 seconds)

# Name D.O.B. State ZIP
1 WOOD, THOMAS 1962-07-15 CT 06111
First Name THOMAS Last Name WOOD Primary Address N/A
City N/A State CT ZIP Code N/A
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1962-07-15 Social Security Number 042-68-4424
Date of Death 1981-07-00 Zip Code of Last Residence 06111 ID 4286240

edit on 28-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well, I have made a bunch of threads here in a few days and the only ones that took off were childish.

You might want to take a look at a couple of the better threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (things get rather interesting towards the end)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

Well , all I can say to that , is that you were misinformed . Even I have access to the Social Security Death Index .

Admittedly , there are names of deceased people that don't appear in the index , for whatever reason , but for the most part I can give you the ssn of someone who has died . Like I said , it's not true in every case though . I know people who have died who are not listed in the index .

For reissue

Thomas Wood was born July 15, 1962 and died in July of 1981 .

SS Death Index Search Results
Subject: WOOD, THOMAS State:

Total Matches: 1
(Returned 1 - 1)
(0.101 seconds)

# Name D.O.B. State ZIP
1 WOOD, THOMAS 1962-07-15 CT 06111
First Name THOMAS Last Name WOOD Primary Address N/A
City N/A State CT ZIP Code N/A
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1962-07-15 Social Security Number 042-68-4424
Date of Death 1981-07-00 Zip Code of Last Residence 06111 ID 4286240

edit on 28-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I Just will sit and wait! But when this is finally proven there better be jail time for all involved!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I am aware of all of those subjects inside and out.

One thing I would like to state is that when you look into some of the statements of these people you will find some have lternative messages.

I was listning to Matt Kaiser being interviewed by Alex Jones. He was asking where silver was going.........Kaiser said $500.00. He then made a very big slip that by buying sinver you can help achieve a world..........................then corrected himself.

Those that push for you to buy gold and silver are pushing you to dump the dollar, hence you are unwittingly helping your own demise. A double edged sword gold and silver are.

In all acuality the federal reserve made all forms of social welfare possible (though abused).

I would state this. Watch out what you believe.

We have an open society which allows subversives to run rampant.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

There is "no record" of xxx-xx-4425 so that adds another question .

To the contrary , a detective service that I subscribe to says there is indeed a record of this number being issued .

SSN

[RED] denotes required field | = wireless number | = NEW record
This social security number 042-68-4425 is valid and was issued in Connecticut.

www.advanced.netdetective.net...
edit on 30-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join