It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if NIBIRU was a psy-op created by ancient aliens, to cover up mass extermination weapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok, first off I've read lots of Zecharia Sitchin books. I do believe that the Sumerians witnessed something in the skies as well as other ancient civilizations, and this "something" was responsible by terrible cataclysms. I also believe that we may possibly live in a binary system with our sun plus a brown dwarf star, regardless whether it's the cosmic body named "NIBIRU" by the Sumerians.
Thus, to the extent that 2012 is getting closer and more and more geophysical disturbances are happening, as earthquakes and tsunamis, people are waking up and seeing that something is out of place. So, the translations of Sitchin were never more manifest than in these times. Plus, people put it all together with the Mayan calendar, aboriginal's prophecies, "channeling" messages, occultist predictions, scientific data about sun flares, oncoming comets and mysterious giant bodies in our solar system, and after all we have a lot of disinformation, memes, false flags, viral videos of "two suns" and more and more confusion.
The fact that nor even a SINGLE amateur astronomer, of ANY part of the world, came to public to confirm whether there's a giant body out there, which could be associated to natural cataclysms and corroborate the ancient Sumerians. Nowadays most of amateurs astronomers, all over the world, can afford good electronic telescopes with infra-red or something, plug it onto a domestic PC and provide accurate data and imagery. By these times, most likely 90% of these guys are NOT ignoring NIBIRU's subject and may be seeking it in the sky, but so far nobody said "IT'S THERE!". We can expect that TPTB keep professional astronomers, funding by government money, in silence, but hardly then will shut up all world wide amateurs.
edit on 3/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

So, based in the amount of speculation and absence of evidence, I would like to share my alternative theory about NIBIRU, based in a new interpretation of Zecharia Sitchin's translations. I'll try to make it fast and simple:

According to Sumerians the so called "Council of Twelve", formed by the elite of the Anunnaki on Earth, decided not to warn mankind about the approach of NIBIRU and let them perish, 'cause the first in command, ENLIL, totally disagreed with genetic engineering of earthlings and hybrid programs of his brother ENKI. Despite the fact that the own ENKI and their half-sister NINMAH did opposite the decision of the Council, it was backed by ANU himself and the fate of mankind was sealed. I won't get into details about the rescue operation carried by ENKI and ZIUZUDRA aka NOAH, 'cause obviously they were succeed, otherwise we weren't here discussing this...

Jumping straight to the end of the last ice age, when the Anunnaki returned and landed again in the Persian Gulf to rebuild their facilities and restart the mining activies. They arrived and they got totally surprised by the fact that part of mankind survived, tanks to ENKI/NOAH rescue operation. ENLIL himself was such pwned and angry, but he was convinced by ENKI and the rest of the Council, to accept the reboot of human civilization, 'cause they absolutely NEEDED US to work for them.

My point here is: But what if there's NO NIBIRU??? What if the Anunnaki decided to wipe off mankind through some sort of environmental mass destruction weapon and created the myth of NIBIRU, 'cause they didn't want that mankind became aware of their crime???

Stay with me: They needed of human work, worshiping and devotion. Why they would reveal that they attempted to exterminate us with mass destruction weapons??? Isn't plausible that the first in command, ENLIL aka YHWH made up this whole NIBIRU propaganda to cover up the attempt of mass murdering, global depopulation agenda or whatever???

What if what the ancient people saw in the skies, were holograms of comets and a mass body, while the planet was being attacked by something like HAARP or any other energy weaponry???

And all these alternative questions take to another scariest one: What if TPTB are doing just like the Anunnaki, carrying a global depopulation agenda, using HAARP and nuke devices to create earthquakes and tsunamis, and covering it up with disinformation about sun activity or hazardous comets???
edit on 3/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Should have seen HAARP coming in your thread anyways..... Just in my own opinion if Nibiru is not real, it isn't keeping anyones interest away from world ending events.. Japan alone has WAY more activity in the recent weeks over Nibiru. Good thoughts other than HARP in the early ages?????????? I just don't see Nibiru as a diversion.
edit on 3/28/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I, too expect Nibiru to be a "falseflag"/disinformation to keep us away from the truth.
Dont know, its all so confusing. But i think Nibiru is impossible.
It would reveal it self from the distubing in other planets paths?.

Still looking for confirmation...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What if all you say is true, but the Annunaki were really TPTB from the future (or even now) going back in time to manipulate things in the past for their plans for everything.

If you try and imagine what in the world aliens would want with us you might come up with a very short list. But if you replaced aliens with humans, even humans from different places and times.....................

I can imagine A group of humans (or aliens with human origin) that have all sorts of reasons for interacting with mankind rather than aliens doing all this mysterious stuff.

But that is just my pipedream..........................yours is pretty good too though

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What if Nibiru is actually a death star... and the Annunaki is Darth Vadar and a bunch of star troopers....

Time to get back in the bunker...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think I will take Sitchin's lifetime body of work for eactly what it is. A perfectly worked out thesis on ancient Sumerian and the Planet Nibiru and its habitants their history and ours..I just don't think your theory adds anything to it..Its total speculation and fantasy,honestly to much like that little film star wars,ever hear of it? You know with the death star and all..but hey, why not right? Why not just start adding peoples own theories to a well established body of work with little bits of movie similiarities..sure..makes total sense to me..

edit on 28-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why does anyone still believe in that particular prophecy anyhow? Do they also think that the sun is a Greek/Roman God named Apollo? I just don't get why people think that people thousands of years ago are going to be able to forecast the future. It's really kinda nuts. Sorry If I offend but they had no technology. Is it suggested because it happened because they were there when it struck? They thought lightning was from Zeus. I'm using greek gods as an example. they had their own and I don't feel like looking them up They had no way of knowing what it was that happened. And they especially had no way to gauge that it was something that re occurs. I mean think about it. They didn't even have a simple primitive telescope.

I think the people that make and sell all the survival back packs make this stuff up

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

However, it's interesting that as movies come out, the popular "conspiracy theories" start including generalities from those movies.

A recent example is the "Stargate" series - ever since that movie came out (and the accompanying various tv shows) there have been all sorts of conspiracy theories about "Stargates" when there weren't any before.

A conspiracy theory is really interesting if it doesn't contain any references at all to things in popular culture. IF the theories come out with something completely new and not based on scifi movies, I'll listen.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I don't know, I somewhat really doubt it, given that the Anunnaki openly talked about the "Emisssary Weapons" or "Terror Weapons" in the texts, so what would be the point talking openly about the usage of weapons of mass destruction and then go blaming it on some Heavenly body?

If anything, the claims about destructions carried out by a constantly returning planet called Nibiru, is a Sitchin Psy-op.

He is the one that interpretated the texts in the Enuma Elish as describing a planet named Nibiru.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but fact remains that there are no other(Atleast officially) texts that describes a Planet called Nibiru. There are texts using the word Nibiru, but not as describing a Planet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Let's say you are about to kill a bug, would care if that bug KNEW you wanted to exterminate him? I mean, for he would be dead then anyway. Or would you go like "wth... let's just be done with it!"?
edit on 28-3-2011 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In my opinion I don't think we are going to get #ed up or what ever, the only thing that could happen is the costal country's sinking such as Bangladesh, Japan and some parts of US.
Nibiru cannot create a continental shift but only a magnetic pole reversal which means that only the poles south/North are going to change places.
We won't have an ELE at least for this century and the next.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelmi
I, too expect Nibiru to be a "falseflag"/disinformation to keep us away from the truth.
Dont know, its all so confusing. But i think Nibiru is impossible.
It would reveal it self from the distubing in other planets paths?.

Still looking for confirmation...

Actually, according to Zecharia Sitchin's translations, Nibiru's perigee won't occur before 2030, whatever it is.
I've tracked down retiredafb in conspiracy forums, 'cause he posted a thread on Godlike Productions about his own researches and translations of Sumerian tablets. He's using a program named ASTROGRAV to analyze the data, and he also agrees with Sitchin's observations about its perigee.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

I don't know, I somewhat really doubt it, given that the Anunnaki openly talked about the "Emisssary Weapons" or "Terror Weapons" in the texts, so what would be the point talking openly about the usage of weapons of mass destruction and then go blaming it on some Heavenly body?

If anything, the claims about destructions carried out by a constantly returning planet called Nibiru, is a Sitchin Psy-op.

He is the one that interpretated the texts in the Enuma Elish as describing a planet named Nibiru.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but fact remains that there are no other(Atleast officially) texts that describes a Planet called Nibiru. There are texts using the word Nibiru, but not as describing a Planet.

The Anunnaki openly used nuke and energy based devices in their wars, but in attempt to overthrow themselves in power disputes. Not to eradicate the entire human race and wipe off the other living things of the planet. This was a extreme decision. Men fought for them, 'cause men loved them. But I doubt men would still worshiping them if they knew that their beloved gods decided to exterminate them...

I don't think Sitchin made up Nibiru. The winged disk is clearly depicted in lots of Sumerian steles. The question is: Is this winged disk icon, representing a planet or brown dwarf or actually a planet sized mothership or even a death-star like craft???

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
Let's say you are about to kill a bug, would care if that bug KNEW you wanted to exterminate him? I mean, for he would be dead then anyway. Or would you go like "wth... let's just be done with it!"?

You are forgetting a point: The Anunnaki needed so much of those "bugs" working for rebuilt their facilities and restart the mining operations. Assuming that after the cataclysm, flood and an ice age, the global population got reduced to something like 20%, the Anunnaki couldn't afford to lose the worshiping of the survivors. The own Anunnaki refused to work in the mines when they arrived here, so that the extermination of mankind was a stupid decision.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

The Anunnaki openly used nuke and energy based devices in their wars, but in attempt to overthrow themselves in power disputes. Not to eradicate the entire human race and wipe off the other living things of the planet. This was a extreme decision. Men fought for them, 'cause men loved them. But I doubt men would still worshiping them if they knew that their beloved gods decided to exterminate them...

True. Well, partly, I have to add, as Yahweh-Enlil actually did try to eradicate Humanity with the aid of a big flood, while Enki, on the other hand, wanted to save his "children".
I think it is safe to say that the Anunnaki were like Humans, in much; Some were good, some were bad and some were neutral and sometimes they happened to make a big mess of things, not nesseceriay intentionally, but because of bad decisions, as they too were/are individuals like anyone else. Although very likely considerably smarter, thanks to the long lifespans.

I don't think Sitchin made up Nibiru. The winged disk is clearly depicted in lots of Sumerian steles. The question is: Is this winged disk icon, representing a planet or brown dwarf or actually a planet sized mothership or even a death-star like craft???

Perhaps. I have actually thought much about that possibility myself, about Nibiru being a giant Spaceship. That would fit very well together with the Hindu Writings speaking about three giant "Cities" orbiting the Earth, and the global legends about the "Tempels in Heaven" or the "Hevanly abodes of the gods", if their "Abode" or "Temple" were a giant mothership or Space station.
It would also explain very well how the "gods" could come and go between Heaven and Earth if they never travelled between planets, but between ships.

Regarding the winged disc, I think Sitchin missinterpretated it and that the winged Disc is a double symbol for the following two things: The Sun, and, Spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

I am afraid I have to agree with this thought ... while the OP made an interesting scenario .. Why makeup anything if your going to wipe them out ...

But, I wasn't there .. so who knows.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It's certainly plausible that HAARP and scalar weaponry are alien technologies. In fact, it is highly probable. If we look at all of the deluge myths from around the world, they all share in common that man was warned ahead of time by angels, advanced beings, gods, whatever......

Tesla even implied that he received help from aliens to design these technologies. A lot of the things in the Book of Revelation and a lot of the Old Testament stories sound a lot like HAARP type weaponry is being used.

The Great Deluge, the walls of Jericho, The Tower of Babel, the events of Exodus, the trumpets and seals in Revelation and on and on and on.

top topics

join