It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers Leader Calls Obama A “Bamboozling N-word”,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And here is a snippet of The Russian Military not detecting ANY airstrikes on LIBYA:

On March 18, it headlined "Libya declares ceasefire but fighting goes on," saying:

"....government forces continued to fire on the rebel-held western city of Misurata," unnamed witnesses claimed.

Other reports used unverified evidence, including alleged air strikes Russian satellite imagery couldn't detect, saying none were seen or damage on the ground.

Taken from here but there are thousands of reports about this.
Washington UN War Resolution

edit on 28-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: sp

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be clear here:

This thread is about the Black Panthers suggesting that Obama may not be competent as POTUS...not the n-word or ANY other racist rhetoric.

There is no room for any deviance from the topic.
Further posts will be warned and/or the members Post Banned.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be clear here:

This thread is about the Black Panthers suggesting that Obama may not be competent as POTUS...not the n-word or ANY other racist rhetoric.

There is no room for any deviance from the topic.
Further posts will be warned and/or the members Post Banned.

And they are right. Even if we disagree with the wording...Obama is a puppet for the Oil companies and whatever else the Capitalistic corporations want control over in Libya. I actually heard they think a stargate is in Libya. Far fetched but the companies want SOMETHING, and this is why they are starting this BS!
And he isn't competent we have not had a competant leader since probaby Andrew Jackson...
Everyone else is a corporate SHILL!!!
edit on 28-3-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Would someone please tell me why this [[snip]] isn't in JAIL?

Because Obama is protecting them.

Obama seems to have underestimated EVERYONE. The right hates him, the left is beginning to feel the same; he made all of these promises for change, yet everything is still the same. When is this idiot (Obama) going to wake up and realize that his vision of the world coming together to sing Kumbya isn't going to happen?

At least not until you DEAL with the problems, and quit trying to kiss EVERYONE'S butt so they'll like you.

ATTN MODS: You'll never hear a racist word come from me, I just hope your above warning doesn't mean we can't discuss the issue (by providing examples of THEIR racism, which is at THE CORE of the NBP philosophy, and hence an integral part of the conversation.) - OC
edit on 3/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Mar 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited to remove OFF TOPIC videos and profanity

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

sorry to cause so much... Strife...

And I'd like to point out in one of his colorful comments he did make a valid point...
If all does not fair well Obama can be hung out to dry on this one.... he did not seek congressional approval making this a rather audacious abuse of the "Executive Order...AKA the President has the power to send in the Marines without the formal "Declaration of War"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Thi is a perfect example of the progressive left.

Funny I am a progressive left and I haven't acknowledged any of the such, except agreeing he's just a corporate shill like the rest, I didn't even say anything about the racist comments, or anything whatsoever even remotely close to belittling anybody.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

ATTN MODS: You'll never hear a racist word come from me, I just hope your above warning doesn't mean we can't discuss the issue (by providing examples of THEIR racism, which is at THE CORE of the NBP philosophy, and hence an integral part of the conversation.) - OC

The topic is what it is, and the discussion can center around that, but please be careful of language. Supply warnings to links if they are necessary, and there is no need to repeat the racist comments of others. You can discuss their comments without repeating them.

As always.......We expect Civility and Decorum in all Forums

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it, I am in agreement with Shabazz on this one. Who is this guy? He is definitely not the same person from the 2008 campaign. Webster Tarpley pretty much summed him up when he said, "For many Americans, Barack H. Obama is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma".

newsflavor.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You know there is a war going on other than the middle east, it's here in America. The black people that lead these groups lay out the phrase '' white man '' implying it to all of us, yes im white. It's just not right, I have alot of black friends and many of them agree with me and hate these groups, they are the reason the racists still have fuel for the fire!

Frankly I'm about tired of it! They really don't have no room to talk about anyone, they don't do anything for the world but spread even more hate for the racists and all they ever say is negative things about America.

If they don't like the so called '' white man '' ran country why didn't they shovel their asses over to '' brother Quadaffi '' and talk him out of murdering his people. And set up shop there?

Is he saying the common people there fighting are less his brother's than Quadaffi? Why didn't him and Farrakan bring their dumb black smart mouth asses to that country to talk with him?

The didn't and they never would, instead they sit in America like the crooked white men that run this country, and sit around getting fat shooting off poems like Johnny Cochran.

Some of the things they says do make sense, but then they go and ruin it with stupid shock remarks and then they complain there are racists people in the world.

They are the black devils, just like you have white devils. And that my friends is a fact!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

There is no white or black at Obama's level.

The color is green.

The race is bilderberg.

People won't ever see this any more than they can see past left/right. There is one ethnicity and one political party in the White House at all times. Money. Green Money.

Man, you really summed that up nicely, Zroth.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well from the clip I can see why he isn't in jail as of yet, he hasn't done anything except talk crazy. At that voter poll he didn't do anything, the Panthers weren't even there concerned with white people, they were there to prevent voter intimidation against black voters that had been happening at other sites.

As far as his talk, I hear him and I know he is misguided. I know where he is coming from however. He's using a archaic method of freeing his people. Until recently, the only way to free your race from slavery and oppression was by violence. He's 50 to 150 years too late with his method.

It's time to move past violent solutions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Exactly where are military operations being carried out on Americans by Americans. I missed that somehow.

I dunno, Kent State? Waco? Ruby Ridge? Weare, NH? NOLA?

It's a pretty regular event for Americans to be killed by either their countries military or a para-military federal group.

It's just that in typical American fashion the blood-lust is loads of fun so most either barely notice it or they cheer it on like rabid Romans.

I bet you didnt miss it. I bet you cheered it on.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I find this actually pretty humerous. Obama helped protect these clows and they turned on him anyways. Guess the freebies from the government still aren't enough for some. Ah well, reminding him where he comes from can't be a bad thing, can it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You guys all realize these guys aren't The Black Panther Party, right? Huey Newton (original founder of the real party in the 60's) has said as much. They give absolutely no credit to the new party and say they are in no way affiliated nor do they condone anything that racist organization does. The "new" Black Panthers are not representative of any group other than themselves and it's founder had anti-semite roots much like the KKK. In fact, those two groups would probably get along.

It's sad because the old school Black Panther Party was a great and positive force for out American culture. It's sad to see it dragged through the mud like this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join