It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change Reality as it is, within days.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
In order to make the world go round too our likings, we can do allot of things.

Most important thing what we must know, is where we in our collective train are heading.
That you have to show your ID, or that you are being filmed, or that you have to eat GMO when you want some pudding from the supermarket.
That you have to think that this is what it is. Standing up 6 in the morning, coming home round 6, eat, tired, beer, depression overtime. etc..

That you accept that you look at yourselves so little, that this is the earth we deserved.

Look at us, as one. Look at us from Africa, to Japan, from America, to Europe as people against 'them'
Them is those who came in power, you elected them for(unless its dictatorship)

I think we can form a basic idea that is based on a simple basic global human needs. Freedom of choice/ work/ were to go , what to eat. We lost these things, to a great extend. (example codex alimentarius)

What's important to do something about it is, Acknowledge this thread, that the idea is worth fighting for.

Imagine, visualize, everyday about more then 15min, the world were we all want to live in. See us walking around with an smile on our face's everyday. See us living together without money, ore big differences leading to war. (perhaps away with money use)
What's most important you feel the end result. Happy, relax, free, abundance in everything.

Who is able to look past the ego, and acknowledge that i am trying to help us al. The biggest weapon we all have is believes. If you believe we can do anything.

For example.
When i was young. We went biking with the fam, I did not want to ride the bike. Strongly disliked it. I remember that i really felt that i did not want to bike any meter further. I said no, cried like a little boy. And what happened. Pff Tyre puncture within seconds.

Yesterday I met my son, after a difficult time with the ex. She has borderline, and seems to lack feelings. (It hurts me) I disagree with her, cause a see trauma in raising my son there. Luckily i feel, my sons power growing by the day. So i focus, on having as much fun as possible. What i did i visualized that I saw my ex, and my son laughing and al. As I was doing that, i could feel the joy filling up my energy field. 10 min later my son called me, if I want to eat something with him. And i played badminton with my ex smiling yesterday. Did not spoke to her like 1.5 year ago..

Imagine you lay down and imagine this on macro scale. Marco scale I mean the earth, and how we want to spent our precious time on it.. All is choice.

For the one's who believes in the mechanism of Imagine/Visualize, Feel, and watch transform.(Act on every impulse you get, those are the tools presented to you to reach that Visualization )
I beg for the future of our children, they cant grow up in this control system??

All i ask in the name of truth, and backed by science.

From now please visualize were you want to be feeling wise, feel that state. Believe we can reach it. See us run around in the perfect world.
If we did this al today, it would all be over. Feeling good all day everyday is something everybody is worth of living, not people who have only heart for wealth

You could do this, and there is no reason you shouldn't do this.
Just running tru all the options, before we desperate look to the sky's hoping the aliens come save us

You will be judged.

(Reference point. The world can live without money, yet we do.. This is an indicator to know things are not in balance. )

Have a nice day of creation

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Who do you Think is going to Judge me and my family?

Bring it on

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
One person can change the world if he is enlightened

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Bring it on

Ohw no there is no punishment. There is only choice. But I can imagine that the place were we all come from source. Your higher selves, will judge you on your actions.

My believe is that the way we will be judged is, you came forth in the world for a reason. Did you listen to your hearth, or did you listen to your mind..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77

In the bible they called him Jesus, and i believe that someone called Mohammed ran around in the Koran.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

been there done that...

next.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

enlightenement..

in who's eyes?

do not say gods eyes, please....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

enlightenement..

in who's eyes?

You need to be, raising above your conventional ways of looking at the world. Your mind is corrupted from birth.
Believe you can shape the world, if we share the same idea. Then you look act, like a god.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

been there done that...

next.....

You have bin nowhere else then the prison we all have to run around in. If you have done everything, the world would have changed already.

Your believe system is to strong, to see the truth. The world can live without money, until then the world is not right

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Bring it on

trolling again

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

Bring it on

trolling again

I noticed yes that he was trolling. But he is one of the pack. We keep gotta keep showing the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread OP, I really needed it.

I'm a 20 year old student in University having a crisis about my future: job opportunities, nerves in presentations, ability to enter med/law school, and future opportunities of monetary gain. I also worry about the state of the world and where exactly we are heading as a species. I always have a fear that our destruction will arrive around the time I am 45 or so. I try to remind myself of everything I have learned in the field of conspiracy and truth, that everything is connected and our minds can have a huge effect on our situations. I always let fear and doubt it, cancelling out any positive creation my mind can manifest. Your post reminds me, that if I focus and believe, that good things can and will come.

I'm 20, a Junior with a 3.8 GPA and I am worrying about being unemployed or in insurmountable debt in Grad school in the next two years. I'm young, and bright...I should focus on the positive, I have an entire life ahead of me, full of possibilities and opportunity. Somewhere along the line, I forgot that...and everyday I let negativity rob me of this realization...I let fear cloud my good time and learning experience.

Same is to be said for our planet and our race, the Homo Sapiens. I have to remind myself that even through all the war and chaos that looms in the future and with the depletion of our resources that we are but children with an entire Galaxy waiting to be seeded with our brand. I have to remind myself that destruction isn't our destiny and that prosperity can reign. We just have to think it. We just have to believe it. We just have to have faith in ourselves. We have to have faith in the unity of ONE.

We will get through this together and everyone will prosper. You thread reminded me of this OP.

Also, on a side note, I was listening to some coast tonight and I heard this song...its really a love song but some of the lyrics really seemed pertinent to this topic, so I'd like to share

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I agree whole heartedly... for me, the biggest problem was getting anyone else to see, it, so I pictured everyone else seeing it, and NOW, not only can I talk openly about it witout looking like a LOON, but now it is almost mainstream..... SOOOOo we ARE getting there!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
I agree whole heartedly... for me, the biggest problem was getting anyone else to see, it, so I pictured everyone else seeing it, and NOW, not only can I talk openly about it witout looking like a LOON, but now it is almost mainstream..... SOOOOo we ARE getting there!

www.youtube.com...

All I can say, I can feel it too. We are getting there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

enlightenement..

in who's eyes?

www.youtube.com...

I think he is saying, we can choose heaven or hell in our every day lives... WE chose, and suffer crap or love the consequences of our own creation.

IMHO

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

And never let you wonder of this regained path of believe again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

ignorance is bliss with an IQ of 100 is not it?

line number 2

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I think that what we lost as a society is exactly the "togetherness" .My dream is to associate with friends and build a community that aim self-sufficiency. I know it will not be fully achieved, but - 80% self sufficiency will take away a lot of pressure the modern society artificially imposes. And if someone believes that returning to a simpler way of life will make science to stagnate - well think twice. Most of the people are simply not using their accumulated skills, due to constrains from the economy on what is bringing immediate profit. Humanity has HUGE, and i repeat HUGE spare cognitive capacity . Once the race is freed from itself, I see an accelerated improvement on any aspect of life, as people will be finally allowed to be themselves and be creative. I am tired of people with a degree doing unskilled jobs in order to pay the bills!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

ignorance is bliss with an IQ of 100 is not it?

line number 2

I believe you are crossing the line of T&C, because I see an negative charge in your reply directed at me directly.
But you've done it smart, perhaps you get away with it.

Why so black and white. If you could do anything without the boundaries others put on you, wouldn't you be happy? Why not starting believing we deserve to live this way.

What do you gain, looking at these words, only with the intend to break them down, again.?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Only if the cap fits , does thy head wearith
without prejudice

i seek the truth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join