It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need assistance on posting etc,,..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
hi i have alot to ask and to talk about but cant seem to figure out how to post etc....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EDMROB

Here's some stuff that should help

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey, since this has the attention of a MOD, I might-as-well post my question here, too..

I've wanted to have a mini-profile background and pic , but it seems I have to join ATS Media [could be my brain malfunctioning] - - and the signups are closed.

If I really do have to join the Media section, when will the registration be open again? - - If not, can you please help me with this?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey, since this has the attention of a MOD, I might-as-well post my question here, too..

I've wanted to have a mini-profile background and pic , but it seems I have to join ATS Media [could be my brain malfunctioning] - - and the signups are closed.

If I really do have to join the Media section, when will the registration be open again? - - If not, can you please help me with this?

The login details are the same as your ATS forum details. Same password and username.

Ive never seen a register form on the media section.

Which is unfortunate as I am seemingly unable to upload any media other than images - I go to the Upload Media section, it tells me I have no media and encourages me to upload some, then when I click Upload, it takes me to a broken page that has no options...

oh well, but yeah, try your normal login details.

I've heard people say that they cannot login with those either, so if thats the case pester mods time I say

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

No registration required. You just have to login with your regular ATS Details. Although I don't really use the media portal all the much, but avatars and backgrounds tutorials are found in the links above I posted.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join