It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi, I have been reading on ATS for about a month and realized....I very much enjoy this community.
I am interested in everything, I have developed this unreal hunger for knowledge. In my late thirties, family, animal lover.
I grew up in a body shop workin on cars and love all things mechanical. As I go I am sure to tell more, but I must say this is my first online community I have joined. have enjoyed reading thoughts and ideas, and figured guess I could give some of my own.....my wonderful bride says I have very interesting thoughts.......but she loves me we will see what others say......most respond to me with "you think to much"......I am starting to realize most do not think. Sooo that is why I am here.

Looking forward to getting into the discusions....thank you

Later Taters

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by painter

welcome to the "fun"

hope you find more then you need, and need all you find.

Darrman
edit on 3/27/11 by darrman because: I guess it IS a buffet of knowledge ..LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by painter

It seems that everyone who has joined ATS has lurked upon the site for some time. Welcome

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
just be careful...alot of what you will read is only speculative not actual facts...so just be sure to be cautious and enjoy like I have for the most part

join