It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Originally posted by vonhelton
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

you people make me sick really.

You are either just as corrupt as these lunatics running our country or truly senile if you disagree with what he's saying..

YOU are a Disgrace to humanity if you disagree with what he's saying.

Thank you for the humor.
It works, your post conjured an instant image in my head

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Friend or foe? No matter I can handle both. One way to find out.... You a Sunset patch?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Interesting. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Great thread and video. I wonder if this brave young man will go the way of Bradley Manning - I also wonder what would happen if, as I have mentioned before, everyone - including our soldiers, simply refused. Refused to carry out illegal orders. Refused to pay taxes. Refused to buy into the lies and corruption.

When will we begin?? I look every day for local demonstrations I might take part in....why am I not organizing one myself??
Good question! I am called a boat-rocker, a trouble-maker, a maverick....always opening my mouth when it would be more prudent to stay silent. And then, always nervous I will be rejected, I worry that I said too much. If I take aside someone who I think perhaps may agree with me, they often say "You didn't say anything everyone else wasn't thinking."

That's comforting, but....WHY are we so silent?

How did this society become so toxic that only a few of us are brave enough to speak up? And even then, we are afraid? Because it burns bridges...so....what's the solution? What will really empower us?

I come back to the only thing I can think of:
Refusal to accept and participate in the status quo.

I worry for my children, my future grandchildren....and their respective generations. What a mess.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to make mention of where I found this video:

Buried in some post that came and went like really fast at GLP. Yup, GLP. The difference I think is that here at ATS people understand the value of what this soldier is talking about, and in context to world events. Over there it was gone without much commentary at all, and was never even pinned.

Also, I wanted to thank you again ATS for my call for flags, as you certainly did that way beyond what was needed to give this guy max exposure here.
I HATE asking for flags, as it seems so self serving. And I apologize for that, and as stated I very rarely will ever ask. But sometimes you just got to suck it up and ask. When the message is critically important- it is ok, imo, as long as it is not abused.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN ATS. You rock!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ive been in the military for 6 years now and I have my own radio show which is in my signature. There are people in the military waking up but there is one problem that i see... Many in the military may be waking up, but they are afraid to get out of bed and be proactive. I hope that makes good analogy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is great. It's amazing to hear that the soldiers are waking up. When listening to him, it gave me hope that one day things will be different. The soldiers are slaves and all it takes is for them to disobey their orders. The leaders of countries are only powerful as long as soldiers, citizens etc obey their rule. As soon as enough people wake up and ignore the dictatorships of our governments, the world will start to be a better place.

Power to the people.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This war isnt about money... it is about natural resources PERIOD. I went to see battlefield L.A.(terrible flick), but what I got out of it was that we are doing exactly what the alens did to LA to Iraq. When you colonize a place for its natural resources, you kill off its population and take its resources. that is what we are doing to Iraq. Fight for freedom my ass During Obamas presidential campaign he assured that he would get the troops out of the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

I don't believe hes a soldier because in the UCMJ as a soldier you represent yourself in the media he has no right to speak for me only the commander in chief and the nco's / officers appointed over me have that right hooah. as for the imposter where is he now

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeupUK

If soldiers/ marines/ and Airmen disobeyed orders the world and you civilians would be in a world of hurt the only time we have the right to disobey orders is when we feel it goes against our morals

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Many more of these guys from all the Coalition are opening their eyes and seeing this "war" for what it really is. But it will be difficult to waken most of them...look how difficult it is to wake up the rest of the world. I say wake up the soldiers then set them on the Sheeple
scare them into opening their eyes. I disagree with the invasion but i also disagree with those people that slander these guys who really believe they are doing good. Guys like this deserve a medal

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

you people make me sick really.

Wow, the OWO(old/current world order) really did there job on you huh?

Lets go out and get killed in someone elses country for there business interests, who's the guy with the brains?

Him or you?

Think about that!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatednotilluminati
This war isnt about money... it is about natural resources PERIOD.

I'm afraid they both boil down to the same thing, Money/Power.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Google up Smedley Bulter. He woke up long ago the PTB. 'We' are the meat. 'They' are the grinder.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nice find, there are a couple videos out like this. i'm going to fav this post thogh!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bduncan

Actually I'm quite happy. I enjoy my job and have a really nice standatrd of living. I don't base everything on money; but it certainly is nice. Compare my paycheck to yours any day. Not dependant on the military, I've done rather well for myself in the last few years and paid off one of my houses.

I did build my own house and have recently purchased a farm.

Sounds like you are a bigot grasping at straws.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The war is an agenda for TPTB...it's not even about doing the right thing anymore at this point.

I'm angry - very angry. I lost a nephew 3 years ago...who was only 22, with a baby due any day...and for what? Continued fighting that serves no purpose? My nephew's son will now grow up not knowing his real daddy...nor his true family...courtesy of our government.

On a side note - I emailed the president today, lol...and asked him who he was working for exactly. The people...or TPTB? I also reminded him that I'm unwillingly contributing to his salary to support he and his family's comfortable life... and ask that he kindly do the same. For the people, by the people - that's what I was taught our country stood for. I'm wondering how the history books will be rewritten (a/k/a skewed) explaining these last several years.....I pray for our youngins who are up and coming. I pray this all stops.

Sad...all of this insanity is just so...sad. I'm hoping all of our military wakes up and reacts.

Thanks for the thread! K. I'm done venting. For now.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Smart guy, loved the video.

He made some wonderful points, more people need to think this way!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Cool thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow! real good find ! this amazed me in so many ways. flagged !

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join