It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know what you're saying with "ours does."

My point is that Searl technology is not cold fusion, which requires some fuel, does is not?

Fusion is release of atomic energies. Ours as in the current type of explosion fusion may, but natures way, which is being duplicated by many technologies such as friction heaters, star in a jar, Searles, and numerous ones Jason Verbelli highlights in his videos, using Sound, Friction, Heat and many ways to introduce change into the resonant harmony of a structure and forces it to release the energy, not with fluid. It takes changing the resonant magnetic harmony, its implosion.

From the video you put up, its said, paraphrased a little.

The SEG's is a linear motor operating on a frictionless magnetic bearing. All of the moving parts don't touch each other, like 2 magnets that want to repel....It's a motor and a generator. It converts the heat and surrounding frequency into electricity.

All the energy we need is here right now, we do not need to smash it, burn it, like we do with conventional technology. It's not necessary to compromise the environment!

edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to live near Prof John Searl as a kid, he was claiming the same things back then that he is today...plain and simple he is a fraud!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats why hydrogen is the future, a zero-point device could wipe out city's plus you would get little #holes running around thinking they were harry potter with this new force at their despoil...nope we cant allow them to ever get their hands on this knowledge!

We say and maintain that SOUND, for one thing, is a tremendous Occult power; that it is a stupendous force, of which the electricity generated by a million of Niagaras could never counteract the smallest potentiality when directed with occult knowledge. Sound may be produced of such a nature that the pyramid of Cheops would be raised in the air, or that a dying man, nay, one at his last breath, would be revived and filled with new energy and vigour. For Sound generates, or rather attracts together, the elements that produce an ozone, the fabrication of which is beyond chemistry, but within the limits of Alchemy.

It is just because Keely's discovery would lead to a knowledge of one of the most occult secrets, a secret which can never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses, that his failure to push his discoveries to their logical end seems certain to Occultists.

Occult philosophy divulges few of its most important vital mysteries. It drops them like precious pearls, one by one, far and wide apart, and only when forced to do so by the evolutionary tidal wave that carries on humanity slowly, silently, but steadily toward the dawn of the Sixth-Race mankind. For once out of the safe custody of their legitimate heirs and keepers, those mysteries cease to be occult: they fall into the public domain and have to run the risk of becoming in the hands of the selfish

edit on 15-4-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
You're not a scientist.

I'm a researcher.

I find the SEG credible.

I've done enough research to know that electromagnetics as taught to electrical engineers is outdated. Only a limited few know the full scale of what can be done. Did you watch the 8 part Bearden interview I linked to?

I've also done enough research to know that technology has been suppressed. You're familiar with Tesla, Rife?

In my opinion, people should simply withhold judgment until after thoroughly researching something like this, rather than commenting on it at all.

I am sorry but NO YOU HAVEN´T! For you guys science is this weird belief system that you can either subscribe to or not. You do not understand magentics on a scientific level. If you would, then you could never ever fall for ridiculous claims like that.

Instead you rely on FAITH that Mr. Searl is telling you the truth, because you cannot process the info intellectually.

Science is not something you have to have faith in. Science are FACTS that can be tested and verified.

It is really soooo frustrating to see people like you and your arrogance. Yes arrogance. Because you think that your few weeks of online research equal an engineering degree.

Where is your humility, where is your self-doubt? How can you be so arrogant AND ignorant to simply wash away facts?

I really do not get people like you.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
Because you think that your few weeks of online research equal an engineering degree.

Good researchers know better than to assume an engineering degree will be the ticket to understanding what is possible in technology. The engineering degree can actually be a stumbling block because mainstream education is funded by vested interests who suppress challenges to their vested interest.

Searl Magnetics is still picking up the pieces of where John Searl left off years ago. The technology is highly complex and it remains to be seen whether or not a successful device will go on the market.

Meanwhile, their R&D is fascinating to study. There is no fraud - just highly complex work being done.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Rubbish! John Searl IS a fraud and why do you need to pick up the pieces where john searl left off...the man is still alive so go ask him any question you like about the supposed technology.

When I was a school kid john searl was talking about a prototype he was making. He is now just telling the same old story in a different location and to new people.

In the UK everyone knows he is a fraud!

edit on 18-4-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No I don't because he is a compulsive lair and a fraud

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well that's one person's opinion and not an interesting thing to debate.

What would be interesting to post on the thread is specific details about the presentation by engineer Fernando Morris and independent researcher and experimenter Jason Verbelli. Alternative science is quite fascinating and well worth the time to investigate.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Well that's one person's opinion and not an interesting thing to debate.

What would be interesting to post on the thread is specific details about the presentation by engineer Fernando Morris and independent researcher and experimenter Jason Verbelli. Alternative science is quite fascinating and well worth the time to investigate.

Maybe you should go and post that info! Fernando Morris aka Dr Terry Moor (fake Doctor btw!) and Jason Verbelli have no "proof" of nothing!

Also Fernando Morris is NOT an engineer as you claim!
edit on 18-4-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Also Fernando Morris is NOT an engineer as you claim

Exactly how do you know that?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Because he has not got a degree in Engineering and he is unable to speak like an qualified engineer.

The only people the Searl team are able to impress are those who flunked Science at school and therefore don't know what they are looking at...its all magical to them!

FACT: there is not one person who has come forward and said they witnessed one of these SEG discs fly!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I see. You don't know that.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

John Searl is a fraud:

Exhibit A: His "Levity" disc.

Irony not withstanding, Searl apparently didn't understand that 'levity' is a synonym for humour, not levitation.

In any case, it's not real, doesn't work, never did, nada, zip, zilch, zero.

Questions?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by mactheaxe

John Searl is a fraud:

Exhibit A: His "Levity" disc.

Irony not withstanding, Searl apparently didn't understand that 'levity' is a synonym for humour, not levitation.

In any case, it's not real, doesn't work, never did, nada, zip, zilch, zero.

Questions?

And what does that Prove. Just another video. Show me proof.

One video isnt going to change my opinion just as a mountain of videos is not going to change yours.

BTW, i responded to your attitude, not the videos.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I pulled out my DVD [snip] and took notes on Chapter 8 "The Levity Disc - 41 Craft That Flew":

1. 41 craft that actually flew and were fully controllable.
  2. 6 before that that were lost/could not be controlled.
  3. Original name was gyro-flywheel high energy-density mechanical magnetic device.
  4. The first successful one was launched in 1956.
  5. He had a club of 13 investors who backed him in 1956 with the understanding that the project would not be commercial - they were doing this for fun and did not want tax obligations. The group was called Launch Unit Navigable Individually Controllable or L.U.N.I.C Enterprises.
  6. He had a network of ham radio operators that assisted in steering the craft.

edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: Removed advertising

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join