It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Yes, I am one....

Well good. You can explain what the journal is you referenced. Please share your expertise.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Well good. You can explain what the journal is you referenced. Please share your expertise.

www.wia.org.au...
www.arrl.org...
www.cq-amateur-radio.com...
rsgb.org...
etc etc.
en.wikipedia.org...

Nowhere in any of them will you find anything on Searl's silly claim.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Apparently, this is Flowerbower:

The photo is taken from page 6 of 50 of a .pdf file available to members of searlsolution.com (STbook18G.pdf).

From another .pdf file, "Swallow Command Aviation - Equipment," (again "Swallow" stands for Seek With All Learning Love Overrules Wars) 12th June 2010, page 3 of 27, this is apparently a photo of Searl broadcasting instructions to a ham operator in Portugal in 1968:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

How would one go about looking for activity in 1968?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Contact the editors and ask them....

Some have the index's online
www.qsl.net...

but I will tell you now, you will not find anything as it is just a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
These screenshots are taken from the searlsolution.com members section, STbook10-1.pdf, a 27 page document, pages 14 -17. It is a science lesson. The name Flowerbower appears. Yes, there is some salty language.

The date is June 20, 1968, but there are references to Flowerbower's YouTube video.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

Why limit yourself to 1968?

Later in the documentary he states: "From 1963 until about 1978, ...Demo 1 flew 500 times around the world through the use of ham operators."
pesn.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The date is June 20, 1968, but there are references to Flowerbower's YouTube video.

Clue - Something that serves to guide or direct in the solution of a problem or mystery.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Russell Anderson is CEO of Searl Aerospace Corporation. The new website is under construction. He has a YouTube channel and this recent 1 hour 20 minute video:

Published on Apr 9, 2013

Russell Anderson, CEO of Searl Aerospace Corporation and Electrogravitics pioneer lectures at Tredyfferin Library, Main Line suburbs of Southeastern PA, on magnetic motor/generators and converters of vacuum energy, and the Searl Effect Generator (SEG) and the Searl Inverse Gravity Vehicle (IGV). These over one-half-Century-old technologies can reduce and eliminate our need for fossil fuels and nuclear power, giving us a cleaner, quieter, cooler, safer, saner world. Anything that runs on electricity and or requires torque can employ a Searl SEG, which is a MAGNETIC PRIME-MOVER, for power. Also the SEG is capable of rejuvenating our economy, and reversing and eliminating further damage to our environment and biosphere from burning of fossil fuels and radioactive contamination. The Searl SEG can also eliminate radioactivity from any source in munutes, and has health benefits from its extreme negative ion emissions.

edit on 05/18/13 by Mary Rose because: Fix link

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

In the comments section of the YT page Anderson was asked

very interesting but I can't wait to the flying disc for myself, any ideas when might it be?

Anderson answered

All depends on how fast we can get 3 to 4 million for the funding of the 21st century SEG prototypes. Not long now.

That's it? 3 to 4 mil?

My SOLUTION to the Searl PROBLEM

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

A point that was made in one of the charlatan-istic threads, about Bearden... It's basically this - a few million dollars is a miniscule amount of venture capital when it comes to some new technology. I know one venture capitalist (a great guy, by the way) and he would easily write you a check for a few M if he is moderately confident, at a few percent level, that some sort of free energy device or a combination of that with anti-gravity can be implemented in the lab. It's really not that much money. Thing is, the guy is smart (as opposed to dumb ass woo-woos singing praise to Bearden and Searl), he founded a few risky enterprises and saw these to fruition... Which means he doesn't have time for senile wannabes.

I followed the topic of VC for some time now, in practice getting funded at the $3M level is quite easy if you have a fresh idea and don't appear to be a complete moron.

And so the VC community has spoken...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I followed the topic of VC for some time now, in practice getting funded at the $3M level is quite easy if you have a fresh idea and don't appear to be a complete moron.

Well, I guess that counts Searl out then!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Also Fernando Morris is NOT an engineer as you claim!

From Searl Technology Inc.:

Mr. Fernando Morris, Vice President–Research & Development. Director.

Mr. Morris is the chief investigator in the re-development of the Searl technology. He has over 25 years experience as an electronics engineer, including his employment with IBM and IBM affiliates, where he worked on many classified projects achieving top secret clearances relative to DOD and Secret Service contracts. He is the chief engineer at Searl Magnetics, Inc., the Company’s subsidiary, and has championed with others the continued research relative to this challenging energy production project (SEG) starting in 2003. This ultimately led him to retiring from IBM in 2007 and working full time in the redevelopment of the SEG. His team has proven these novel theories which are now supported by operating presentation models for each claim.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Dr Terry Moor (fake Doctor btw!)

Apparently DrTerryMoore of the UK on YouTube is the person you are referring to.

His education is alluded to in the Comments section of the first video he uploaded, in 2007, "One roller mock up of the SEG":

DrTerryMoore 6 years ago

I cannot lay claim to a doctorate in Physics. I qualified as a medic. However in my life I have spent a period of my life in the radio and television industry, motor mechanics and have written software and built devices for computers. I leave the SEG building work to the engineer team.
· in reply to physicist22 (Show the comment)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Eureka moment:

S.I.S.R.C. LTD 03673294 has been told to disband as it uses my name and copy write material also to close down their website htt://www.sisrc.com/ they still operate this website and still using my name and copy write materials in raising funds for a project that they have no rights to or know-how therefore they are committing fraud. Their solicitor was ordered to tell them this on the 21.6.03

They operated under a licence which ended on May 31 st 2003. This will not be renewed.

Regarding what happened with S.I.S.R.C. and John A. Thomas, from "Information About John A. Thomas Jr.":

2000 – John Searl made a solo deal with S.I.S.R.C., making D.I.S.C., INC. a subsidiary.

John Searl put the blame on me for not getting the funding needed in time. As a result, he made a deal alone and ignored the company that he funded with his technology. As it turned out the people in the new company (Martin, Ken, Richard, his brother Peter) all turned on him.

They tricked him into signing a paper that said all the computer and camera equipment that John had bought with his own money belonged to the company. This was done to avoid paying personal income tax. Once they had his signature, they fired him from the company and stole all of John’s computers and video equipment from his home while he was hospitalized through suspicious circumstances.

John still insists on using the name S.I.S.R.C. as he believes that our “2 man company” cannot function as the holding company. Someone from Boeing once told him that he wouldn’t touch a 2 man company with a bass pole. I don’t know what this person’s position was in the company, but I think he was trying to convince John Searl to get total control of the technology so they could get the technology from him without any interference.

2003 – I secured the stolen rights from S.I.S.R.C.,LTD. (See the following) . . .

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

a few million dollars is a miniscule amount of venture capital when it comes to some new technology.

Of course it is. My post was intended to not only tell the OP that the money is available but to show her. Mark Cuban is a billionaire. The investors on that show routinely throw cash like it's confetti at ideas and products that fall far short of the world changing claims of Team Searl. If they have something worth investing in the money is no object.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

. . . he was also not in the armed forces.

How do you know?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This one is less interesting but it deals with Moore...

...While this "explanation" below of the SEG operation is just gibberish (watch between 2:00 and 4:00), a thick word soup meant to impress the uneducated.

...but in fact it doesn't get better even 4:00, probably it gets worse. Apparently, the electrons "at a quantum level" find a way to go through solid material without "hitting the lattice of the atoms". Sorry John, your understanding of physics is somewhere below the K-grade in my our elementary school.

There is often one thing in common among these charlatans - there is some extraordinary claim about a particular detail which if were true, would be possible to verify in a simple, inexpensive and conclusive way even before the full "free energy" device is available. In Rodin's case, one could measure the resistance of a wire that's wound around the donut coil in a way prescribed by Rodin. Could be done with an investment of under $10. It was never done. Here, there is a claim that a layer of material (and that includes metals) can be penetrated by "boson pairs" of electrons without any resistance whatsoever. Well see, you do not need to build a barrel surrounded by small magnetized cylinders to ascertain that, a simpler configuration and (again) a multimeter or better, and oscilloscope, will allow you to get answers for that and satisfy even the most skeptical investors. Time and again, such simple measures are not done. All you see on YouTube these days is a dufus staring at spinning magnet.

edit on 19-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Time and again, such simple measures are not done. All you see on YouTube these days is a dufus staring at spinning magnet.

What is even sadder is some people believe such nonsense, and even give them money.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

At 23:21, here's what I hear Russell Anderson saying:

“With electrodynamics, and basically understanding of nature, understanding magnetic motors and helical, vortex mathematics, we can construct flying craft that are not dependent upon aerodynamics or internal combustion for lift and propulsion. They go way beyond that. They’re much simpler than a jet engine. Or a rocket engine and its associated hardware.

“Now if you want to build a craft that utilizes electromagnetics, this is the easiest shape to build it in.

“This is Mark Tomion’s Starhip Generator. This is a flying electrical generator. And we see that again in Prof. Searl’s SEG. Mark basically copied the design of Prof. Searl’s SEG, and found that he can have a craft that utilizes electromagnetic force. This is a patent of June 11, 2002 – almost 11 years ago . . .

“. . . This technology, because it has no inertia like Prof. Searl’s [inaudible] when energized, can go faster than light. It doesn’t get heavier the faster it goes so it should be immune to the light barrier, and you ride around in a bubble of normal space. Because space is a very elastic medium. That’s one of its most amazing properties. You can bend it, twist it, press it, rarefy, do whatever you want with it.”

Link

edit on 05/20/13 by Mary Rose because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join