It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster Dejavu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ok ive been trying to avoid posting this but I feel the need to, so here is my first post in the Predictions forum..

I was in the 94 quake in Los angeles and it was on a monday, my mom asked my brother and sister the fri before the earthquake if we knew what to do in case of an earthquake and she gave us a drill and plan.

we all know 4am that monday morn we were hit hard!

2 days ago I got such bad cramping and anxiety I threw up and had chills all day couldnt eat sleep or even sit still... recovered ok but still not able to eat and have had to compose myself to a calm physical state.

today I got a Dejavu feeling I didnt want to admit at the time to the people with me but all I could think was this is how I felt in the quake and what i would feel before the quakes.

I wrote my supermoon thread on a feeling like this just before the bigger 9.0 in japan. with no intentions of a prediction but this feeling was there.

things are heating up fast in japan Right now the reactors are NOT going to be saved and there is no way to stop what has started.

earthquake, natural disaster or nuclear fallout, I dont know. just be prepared it will help maintain your cool in any situation if you have a plan. I feel the worst is yet to come.

edit on 3/27/2011 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah your supermoon thread was very relevant in that it happened right before the quake, so you could say that the moon could have had a large effect, and possibly caused the quake to occur.
edit on 27-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

iv been keeping silent on the subject for the most part , but you could very well be right. its the not a question of if another mega quake will happen its a matter of when and where.

from the research i did into the matter of how often mega quakes happen in the world , quakes above 9.0 happen once every 10 years or so .

we get one sometimes 2 quakes above a mag 8 once a year. ( this year we have yet to have a quake with a mag of 8. )

now if you take into account all of the dreams of quakes that iv had as well as large volcanic eruptions and so far none of which have come true .
for me im expecting the next mega quake of at least a 9.5 to hit somewhere on the west coast , maybe even the east coast , right now its a toss up between which area will get hit first .
or it could be larger then 9.5 it wouldnt surprise me in the least if we get to see a quake of a mag over 10. sometime within the next 12 months or so.

those are my thoughts on the matter.
edit on 27/3/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

you know folks forget that if a big 'en hits the new madrid it may affect everybody one way or another.
you advice will be taken by many to prepare..that is good.
sorry that you got so sick physically over this..that can be tough on the body.
who knows if a big one on the east or west coast could not trigger even something else..hope not.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

In all honesty I hope your gut feeling is wrong, but if your right, take care... I kinda can't help but feel that something is coming.. strange, usually I have a gut feeling something bad will happen and when it does the feeling dissipates, yet this time, all the bad things that are happening in the world, yet none satiate the bad feeling that something is going to happen.. I hope this time my gut feeling is wrong.. in the meanwhile, take care of yourself

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

thanks for you observations Alysha
scary to think of a quake that big,,, but if something bigger does happen in the near future hopefully we can be prepared and who knows maybe humanity will learn to come together through all of this. I am just hoping to make it to see Elenin with no worries just crazy niburu prophecies.

reply to post by njl51

Thanks my intentions are to get people prepared not scared,

I tried not to come across as a Cayce type predictor, not to say he wasnt good at what he did...

there are just too many signs and feelings for me to ignore.
just to clarify if you think I am sick over the current situation, I am not getting anxiety over any one disaster. I was working all week on fixing pipes and hot water in my house after my first shower I ate breakfast and a couple hours later it hit me.

it could be anything but the dejavu feeling and the fact that more than just a few people are feeling this way. that is what scared me I felt a huge rush one that I hadn't felt since the quake, I know an adrenaline rush very well that was my drug of choice in a way but this feeling was 10times that of a rush from surfing or mtn biking,

this feeling was so intense it made my stomach drop and disappear my breath stop hands shake, I had to compose myself it was not cool, and I remember it from the 94 quake I was there again.

reply to post by thoughtsfull

I hope I am wrong as well I didn't want to post here, not because i might be wrong but because i feel I am so right.
the San Andreas has been very quiet compared to the ring of fire for many many years. and japan is still shaking mag. 5 or 6 on average every 10 min sometimes there's a new quake at lest 10 a day there of the coast of Honshu Japan.
Arkansas and the New Madrid Fault seems to still be moving but not registering as a quake but more of a swaying, its making people Dizzy.
A new Large Oil slick in the gulf reported as 5-10 gallons.
the almost countless bird and fish die-offs

all that doesnt even matter when I think of Yellowstone and how quiet she is, even showing subsidence in some areas if I am following right and that can lead to very bad things, effects on geysers and cracks or weak spots being created from the passed 6years the park has seen 10" rise in the park in some places.

the rise and fall is normal but we don't know at what ranges and how often is normal, I know exactly what soil does when it moves like that, in short the ground becomes weak.

as for now Yellowstone is quiet the rise is lowering and there are few quakes around the park.
But i see this as not normal, and I feel it as not normal.

I feel like you thoughtsfull the feeling isnt going away with each new disaster.

reply to post by v1rtu0s0

thanks v1rtu0s0, I will be on the computer more so I will be watching the moon closely again.
as many know from my thread I feel its the constant push and pull of the moon's apogee and perigee that need to be observed not the date OF Apogee.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
here is an update to my supermoon thread I thought it should be here as-well.

just some observations that coincide with this Disaster Dejavu I am feeling.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by -W1LL

For some strange sick reason, in my anger and biterness towards California natives, I was anticipating this earthquake to destroy California. Now I realize how wrong and sick I was for this. The devil blinded me with anger and revenge towards these people that never did anything to physically hurt me or others. They are people just like me. I will pray for your safety and your families. I hope this earthquake doesn't happen!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by -W1LL

For some strange sick reason, in my anger and biterness towards California natives, I was anticipating this earthquake to destroy California. Now I realize how wrong and sick I was for this. The devil blinded me with anger and revenge towards these people that never did anything to physically hurt me or others. They are people just like me. I will pray for your safety and your families. I hope this earthquake doesn't happen!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

thank you. and that is a wise realization you have just shared with us.
I feel the cause is human nature and the fact that the mainstream feeds our nature or Grouping people especially in groups with negative ideals, a tactic to keep the PEOPLE fighting and not coming together as one.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure if this is the place to share this but it's the most relative thread I've found so far to what I wanted to share. I live in Southern California along the San Andreas fault. I also experienced the 94 quake for whatever it's worth. The last 3 days I've had some intense nausea for most of the day, accompanied by headaches that won't budge with any amount of Motrin. I've also felt abnormally hungry even directly after eating, very tense, nervous... I don't know but I haven't felt right. I'm restless for no apparent reason, and I feel foggy and disconnected from the world.

Last night I woke up from a terrifying dream. In this dream, I was in my car with a man I didn't recognize, seemed to know him in my dream but I can't think of anyone in my real life he could have represented. He's probably not important. Anyway, in my dream, a major earthquake hit while I was driving in the car through a nearby town. Everything shook violently, I pulled the car over to the side of the road because I felt like I had no control, the road was like jello. Then out of nowhere, amongst the shaking, a train derails, and I watched as it slammed straight into the side of my car and I went spinning. Suddenly it was like the ground had opened up next to me. The side of my car was now basically ripped open and I was barely hovering over this gap in the earth, I could see broken pipe lines spilling out water into this void in the ground. The car started to tilt, I was searching frantically for my cell phone to call someone, I don't know who but I know I desperately wanted my phone. I spotted it just as it slid across the floor of the car, out the side and into the gap in the earth. At this point I woke up absolutely terrified.

I can't remember any specific dreams about earthquakes before in my lifetime. I've never experienced anything like this in a dream, and I've felt completely miserable the entire day and days past. My head hasn't stopped hurting. The nausea and the hunger pangs started Friday morning and are even worse today. I don't know what's going on but I have a bad feeling about something, and I don't have anyone to share it with that wouldn't just dismiss me as paranoid and crazy and a hypochondriac.

I felt some minor tremors about 3 hours ago, there was a 4.0 quake down by the border around the time and several ~3.0 fore/aftershocks all evening. I usually don't pay much mind to these things but I'm feeling a great sense of urgency right now for some reason. I'm wondering if they were possibly foreshocks and something big is going to hit soon, causing me to feel so ill. Or maybe I'm just coming down with a cold and need to relax.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
well here ya go take it for what its worth...

the 10 days before are exactly what I was worried about....

Originally posted by -W1LL we are entering a new phase I feel it and I know there are many others who feel the same intensity right now, I will be watching and updating as we get closer to perigee the 10 days before are really what I am preparing for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join