It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how to start a war.....Why are we so easy to lie to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i know we have all learnt alot from our time here.... are you aware of the repetition of certain issues, yes i think we all are...but what possesed me to write this thread is, have you noticed the repition of these same lyes and blueprints that get us into wars and other major problems....i want to put a dent in the fact that it is ever so easy by the powers that be, to get certain things, irrelevant things, done....not only are they to blame but WE are as well......the part we play as a human race...how can we be lied to so casually...and for it to happen constantly...

i have noticed three main points that are bing exhuasted by TPTB, that are just so darn lame i cant believe that they are audacious enough to not only continiously use them but actually get away with it

there are many things i could list here....but here are a few iv seen one too many times and its getting boring.

firstly a checklist....this is what you need to legally start a war:

prove that you have an enemy....check = self laid bomb
prove that the state they live in has a direct link to this enemy.....check = right colors worn by bomber
prove the state in question is aiding these attacks on you....check = training camps
prove that you need to intervene in that state to halt the attacks on the you....check = funding by their state (any food they eat will work)

you now have the legal right to attack...congratulations!

next:

- HOW TO RECRUIT AN ARMY

i run a small country, my large, strong neighbour wants to attack me, i delay these enivatable attacks with strong diplomacy....but before they attack i will go and find another strong country....then i dress up in my aggresive neighbours clothes...and attack this innocent strong country.

now i sit back, and indirectly push for this third country to attack this neighbour of mine.

ie 9/11...london 7/7...car bombs

- HOW TO KILL AND GET AWAY WITH IT

* before you start your attack, spread a news report saying "they will use human shields"

* to get away with laying a bomb, just accuse a dead mark of being a suicide bomber

* say the civilian harboured a terrorist

* blame insurgents

- HOW TO GAIN SUPPORT

one word..propaganda...and the conviction of it

TO CONTINUE THE WAR

find an enemy that doesnt die...give him a vague description....either terrorist or insurgents will work

This blueprint is pathetic

well thats my rant over...do you also have any pet peeves when it comes to TPTB.

edit on 26-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Propaganda is a very effective tool of control. It would be hard to believe if it wasn't for the German example before and during WWII.

Setting up real events are sometimes essential to give the propaganda a widespread emotionnal momentum. And while the majority talks about this event, anything else can be done without getting the attention it would otherwise deserve.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

yes...i could of written loads on how to follow through with the propaganda...but you summed it up so nicely

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its freaking scary how easy it is for the majority of the population to be decieved by those who want nothing more then to send the very people who they are supposed to be protecting them to their deaths. I bet if people could see through the governments propaganda tricks and see the truth of the matter war would be a forgotten past time of human endeavor.

For now though i guess the people in power must use deceit to accomplish their tasks. And by deceit I mean using peoples own emotions against them, such as bribing them with money and a decent way to get into university or college, or angering them with lives being lost such as 9/11.

join