It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Black Man and EVEN I am afraid of Black people - FoxNews Anchor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Caroline Heldman, Professor of Politics at Occidental College, schools Fox News Anchor, Juan Williams, and calls him out for his bigoted statements against the black community: "I think if I were to say that I clutch my purse every time I walk by a black man, that might resonate with a lot of Americans and it may be their truth, but it's a bigoted statement". Juan Williams retaliated by pointing out that even he is afraid of black people and he is black. "Let me just tell you: With the amount of black on black crimes in America I get nervous and I am a black man".

More here

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

The truth is I don't trust ANYONE anymore! I don't care if they are pink with purple polka-dots: no one is to be trusted when I am out in public, not anymore.

Everybody is crazy now, and it's too hard to tell the violent crazies from the ones who are just normal crazy.... like me!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, the propaganda has served it's purpose then...

If you didn't know, most Faux News anchors are under the influence of mind control.

It appears the public isn't very far behind.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is coming from a black man, I fear no man on earth, but around certain groups of black people I am more cautious, but fortunately I can handle my own in any situation. But it is no different around certain groups of asian, whites, hispanics, even native americans or hawaiians, One of my battle buddies from the army is samoan, and I really didnt wanna f*ck with some of his huge a$$, tatted family members. Once the war dances started I was gone.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
delete
edit on 26-3-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Ummm-might want to change that post- that's a clip of a CNN anchor, not Fox News....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Pastor James David Mannings Take On The Black Man....from one black man to another...

Link:www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

funny thing,,,FEAR is...
I grew up in Detroit--- (nuff said?)

and i often would get upset when people would look at me in the parking lot, and reach over and lock their doors.

untill i had my kids in my car, and some loud drunkard started walking my way,,,, and I did the same thing to him.

i realize Fear, is contagious... and Chronic..
but protection is born out of experience...

unconditional LOVE is grand...
unconditional TRUST is worth a hundred grand...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Well, the propaganda has served it's purpose then...

If you didn't know, most Faux News anchors are under the influence of mind control.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

Most tv news is just the anchors reading from a teleprompter. So they really aren't paid to think anyway. They are actors reading from a script. Should they choose to think for themselves, they will be out of a job.

So, yes, they are under the influence of control, just not of the mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Fact is most of it's a mask or image put up to portray a tough exterior. I've had 130 lb kids talking yang because this is what many are taught by parents, music and movies. This goes for all races. Yet when they're all grown up they get offended when people act a certain way towards them.Unfortuantely many kids won't even make it to adult hood because they're too dumb to realize their fantasy image is gonna put them in the wrong MAN'S path.

I'm white and have a shaved head long goatee and look like a crazy a$$ biker. I laugh at the looks I get from people. Even my wife says I look nuts.Point is we're all human and we all bleed, hurt and die.Life's too short to be fighting about nonsense. We have more in common than not and need to put our differences aside and unite if we want to get anywhere as a species.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

What?? You posted a clip of CNN.......

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I saw this interview.

First, the context was black on black violence and Juan was referring to gang bangers. If he sees these guys standing on a street corner he goes the other way. What's wrong with that? How is a black man saying he avoids black thugs because of black on black violence a bigoted statement?

The origination of the argument starts with Juan Williams' comments on seeing Muslims on an airplane after 9/11 making him nervous. And then goes on to the black on black crime argument.

Starts at 3:51

To me, this is another example of 'if you don't agree with the left you're not black or hispanic enough'.

I get this crap all the time because I'm a hispanic immigrant and don't like border hoppers, nor do I support amnesty for illegals just so the progressive left can guarantee themselves a voting block.

edit on 26-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

On a side note...She's smokin' hot!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is a difference, a bunch of guys that are just hanging out and are wearing nice clothes don't even come on radar where as another group of guys that are wearing pants down to their knees, tattoos everywhere, and have a certain threatening demeanor then yeah, common sense tells you to stay away from those people.
Not saying all people who dress like thugs are thugs and those who dress nicely aren't going to be horrible people but its just human to use discretion with who you interact with.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TyraWM

In my area it isn't black or hispanic people one has to worry about, it's methheads(mostly white) who are the problem. They should be avoided like the plague.

In Vegas, where I lived for 13 years in predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods, it was the gang bangers wearing "brown pride" jerseys that you needed to watch out for.

In Northtown (North Las Vegas) I lived on Donna St. which made me the most pale guy there. Not black enough for that neighborhood. I was chased home everyday from school, beaten up a couple of times.

There is scum everywhere. But they all have their characteristics and they are all located in their respective enclaves. I avoid those.

According to the logic this woman showed in the interview I hate other hispanics, blacks and white people...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yeah, I lived in mostly black/hispanic areas most of my life and I honestly I don't care for those neighborhoods much. I'm biracial black and hispanic but I would much rather be in mostly Asian neighborhoods (Indian, Oriental, Russian) because I've never been harassed in those neighborhoods. Not saying it can't happen but there was hardly a day that went out of my house from 11-19 where a strange man didn't try and talk to me/touch me ect in the neighborhood I lived at. There are horrible people in every area but I feel like there are more in certain others.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its think it called animal instinct, and is not being afraid.
You never see an Impala (person) walking into a pride of lions(gangsters, thugs junkies), because that would be stupid, instint tells the impala to flee or change paths, just stay clear of the lions, its that simple. But when humans, do this, we are labled either a chicken or racist for thinking this way. Well to me its a healthy human instict to cautious of your surrounding at all times. To be afraid or cautious sometimes is a good thing .
Im a 78kg man that works in security in nite clubs. When it comes to someone getting violent thats on drugs and alcohol, every races is scary, and should be treated with caution.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join