It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Resign and Gabrielle Gifford to Run in Obamas Reelection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This according to Richard C. Hoaglund as he ran his mouth on Coast To Coast AM last night. I don't have the clip here, but you can stream C2C HERE. I believe he uttered those words in the 1st hour. Which on the streaming site would be the 0:00 hour on Friday March 25th.

I'm not sure when I did take him seriously, but it seems this guy is diving head first off the deep end.

George Noory is proving to be a lousy host too. Never does he question his sources or claims. And what bout disclosure that Richard promised to transpire last year? George doesn't bring that up at all. Lame.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My guess is not gonna happen... Rep Gifford is not liberal enough... Plus I dont think she would go for it, and secondly with her current issues I dont think she would qualify for it..

intresting theory though.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh great. 2 people with brain damage in the white house.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Wow... Funny... but soooo wrong... =)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i dont see this happening at all...first of all, Hoagland is batsh!t crazy, and second of all, didnt TPTB just try to get rid of Giffords? why would they push her into a VP role? although, she would probably have less power as a VP than a congresswoman, and it would give Obummer the sentimental vote in the face of nationwide hatred, so i guess it is possible, but i would still think it unlikely...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah I did think when I heard that on coast that RCH was a bit wrong on that prediction that giffords would run as VP. But george was shocked at that. he didn;t just roll over on it. what do you want him to do call him a fool? Yeah your right that I remember he was talking about disclosure would come.

Does RCH still believe that Obama is good? I mean with all the cuts and well basically shut down NASA. I don't Know how RCh can still support Obama with all the steps back he has taken in space advancement. I remember he was talking up Obama like he was going to announce that there are aliens and we have all this technology.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It would be hard for giffords to run, heres why.
She is brain dead as a bullet hit her in the head, there is NO media on "Her" since the "Shooting".
Or she has no wound to show as she was never hit, there is no media on her since the "Shooting".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That's so funny you started this thread between all of his hyperdimensional garbage and his shake down cruises to share info he easily could put on his website it's again all about scamming people. I listen to his blurb on the Biden back out and there is already a fair amount of speculation from the media that he will back out. What's more foolish is that he arrived at this theory as stated by him through "calculations and data". What the hell calculations can you use to arrive at this conclusion and please folks don't say Web Bot...He again mentions shortly there after that he will yet again be revealing incredible information at the conference in Amsterdam..and for the record I think his Nasa Dark Mission book was a complete bore to link Nazi with the American Space Program is not suprising at all...during wars of the past it is not uncommon to for military personnel or scientist to defect and work for the enemy but he documents it as it is some amazing discovery...I'm as you can see very frustrated with Richard Hoagland and don't get me started on his poorly organized website...good post

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Giffords doesn't exist, you never see a picture or video of her after the shooting.
Hoagland is a conspiracy theory incarnate.
Now we have a conspiracy within a theory, and yeah, the brain damage doesn't help.
edit on 25-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im willing to bet her vocabulary has been drastically reduced. She likely needs round the clock care and physical therapists to reteach her to do the most basic of tasks. She would fit right in at a Democratic party fundraiser (likely outwit most of the attendees), but there's no way will she be able to win another election or do her current job at full capacity. The powers that be will take advantage of the current situation, use her and throw her to the curb, occasionally bringing her out for a dog an pony show when they need a victim to pass some legislation to take away more rights.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Gifford calls it quits...Hoagland you stink and so do your predictions...

new topics

top topics

join