It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefullife

I know I've said it a million times, but that's exactly the reason I refused to give my daughter the HPV shot. My sister in law works in a doctor's office. She was pushing hard for me to get the shot for my daughter, I didn't know enough about it so I refused until I could look into it. Later in conversation she mentioned how much money she made by giving the vaccines (she was very proud of her bonus check), I was stunned that she simply wanted me to inject my child, her niece, with a vaccine so that she could get a bigger bonus. After that I became psychotic about researching which vaccines were necessary, when they should be administered, risk factors of the vaccine, and risk factors of the illness they were to be immunized against.

For example, is a chicken pox vaccine really necessary? I don't think so. Is Hep B vaccine necessary for a newborn? I don't think so. Other vaccines, I do feel are necessary. Just do your research and talk with your medical team.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

I'm currently studying Biology.
I'm no expert, however I do have education in that regard.. And given another year or so I'll have a Bachelors in Micro/Mollecular Biology. Again, nothing official, but I have been attending quite a few, very intensive biology classes. And doing well.
I'm also not making any claims.
The burden of proof is not upon me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Wrong, Mercury is still found in some vaccines.
www.fda.gov...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank god someone can tell us about how things were WITHOUT vaccines.

Honestly.. I've read all these stories, and even heard them from older people.. And I'm glad someone here on the board is old enough to understand why vaccinations exist.

edit on 26-3-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

The HPV vaccine only protects against 4 types of HPV out of 100, those 4 are sexually transmitted.

To me, it sounds like a false sense of security.

link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by peacefullife

I know I've said it a million times, but that's exactly the reason I refused to give my daughter the HPV shot. My sister in law works in a doctor's office. She was pushing hard for me to get the shot for my daughter, I didn't know enough about it so I refused until I could look into it. Later in conversation she mentioned how much money she made by giving the vaccines (she was very proud of her bonus check), I was stunned that she simply wanted me to inject my child, her niece, with a vaccine so that she could get a bigger bonus. After that I became psychotic about researching which vaccines were necessary, when they should be administered, risk factors of the vaccine, and risk factors of the illness they were to be immunized against.

For example, is a chicken pox vaccine really necessary? I don't think so. Is Hep B vaccine necessary for a newborn? I don't think so. Other vaccines, I do feel are necessary. Just do your research and talk with your medical team.

HPV Vaccine is fertility reduction by the way, along the same lines as Swine Flu Vaccine

link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Simply, follow the money!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Griffo

The HPV vaccine only protects against 4 types of HPV out of 100, those 4 are sexually transmitted.

Only protects for 5 or so years too, whereas it's women over 40 who are most at risk of Cervical cancer, but with the true agenda being fertility reduction they're not very interested in the over 40's

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm no expert, however I do have education in that regard.. And given another year or so I'll have a Bachelors in Micro/Mollecular Biology. Again, nothing official, but I have been attending quite a few, very intensive biology classes. And doing well.

Miraj,

Always make sure you question what they teach you

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I had a conversation with a P.A. today who claims the austism studies were based on faulty data, and that he does not believe vaccinations cause autism, although he is not totally sure.

On the flip said he does not trust mandatory vaccinations for H1N* variants and refuses to get them. He seemed to be much more open minded than I expected. I told him my theories on this, and he seemed to understand everyones concerns, and even knew of the percieved link between SIDS and vaccinations, although he claimed SIDS is caused by lung/breathing disorders.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One more link, now I've got to go and run a business which is what I'm meant to be doing now.

Breathing monitor establishes vaccine/SIDS causal link
www.proliberty.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

reply to post by Griffo

Only protects for 5 or so years too, whereas it's women over 40 who are most at risk of Cervical cancer, but with the true agenda being fertility reduction they're not very interested in the over 40's

Yes I saw that, but they want 11 year olds vaccinated. I know that many people become sexually active in high school but when they are um....getting involved, the vaccine is near its expiration date. Sounds odd. And while I'm aware that some 11 and 12 are sexually active, I do not think that is the norm.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yeah, that's trace amounts. You ingest far greater amounts of mercury through eating tuna or other fish

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well, congratulations on your education, and thanks for responding.

Given that you are studying, basically, in this field I can understand your comments... My stance basically, is that when there is money to be made, sometime sh*t gets weird, and people and organizations can and will put profits before morals. I do not believe that the CEO of any big pharma company has my child's best interests at heart. I also don't believe any company or organization is flawless, mistakes can happen. So I am very cautious.

...Also, keep in mind, not everything that you are taught is 100% accurate. Educators are constantly updating positions based on new data. A very simple example of this would be from elementary school and the story of Christopher Columbus, he was not a hero, he did not discover America...etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I do. But there's no politics involved. It's science.

The only time politics has come up, is when a teacher felt the need to insert her feelings (not positive.) into the discussion. It wasted class time into an already chaotic class schedule.

I think that pharmaceutical companies are horribly corrupt. I know they are.

I also know that they most certainly have their place. Which may be troubling for some to hear. But there are sick people out there, and someone has to produce the drugs. I'm sure as things progress,(if they do) then a better system might be produced. But honestly theres only two ways that pharmaceuticals will be produced, government or private business. Neither of those sound appealing, but that's the way things are.

I also don't oft take vaccines.. I don't care for flu vaccines. I doubt the flu could kill me, and if they had such a viral strand of the flu, I doubt they would have an effective vaccine to do a thing about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Yeah, that's trace amounts. You ingest far greater amounts of mercury through eating tuna or other fish
My two hour old baby doesn't!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The bottom line to Dr. Scheibner's scientifically flawless arguments is that those who are designing and implementing vaccine policy are doing so with the full knowledge that their policies are killing babies.

Thanks jameshawkings for keeping some truth in this thread.

Yes, vaccinations KILL KIDS!

Regularly, in spite of the periodic changes made to these vile brews over the decades, to shield the beasts from legal problems.

Vaccinations KILL KIDS, and Big Pharma knows exactly what they're doing. They literally have it down to a science!

A few months from now, I will get to "celebrate" one of my daughters 17th birthdays. Except that she was KILLED by the godsdamned vaccines when she was only 10 weeks old!

I was a typical ignorant parent back then, largely trusting the medical profession, and I would like to think that my acceptance of what was pushed as virtually "required", is excusable.

But this incident changed me, once I realized that there really were massive LIES all around me, and yes, now and then they actually cost LIVES. This was the beginning of the conspiratoligist in me, and my desire to expose the evil NWO crowd.

Maybe it's just not "real" until their shiit lands in your lap. When it does, try to remember what a friggin' tool you were before then.

JR

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You're right..

Pharmas are corrupt, they do have your money at heart, not your childs best interest.
But sometimes they can compliment, sometimes they can take a stance of opposition.

And the science is always emerging.. there's still quite a bit of unknown when it comes to these things.. And have had teachers hillariously stand there and slam some of the material we're taught.

I do not mean to be arrogant.. but sometimes I am.. But this is a topic of great interest to me, as I intend to spend my entire life involved in the medical field.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

My two hour old baby doesn't!

Congrats, and stay vigilant.

Yes, there are people out there who don't care about you or your baby, and you can easily end up roadkill, just like me and my daughter.

SCREW BIG PHARMA!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

They took mercury (thiomersal) out of the infant vaccines in 2001.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join