It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues, Signs, EVERYWHERE...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is my first post, take it as you will.
It is directed towars the people who are seeing signs everywhere.
If your world seems to be falling apart, but you can also see patterns in everything, this is for you.

I can only tell you what signs I am seeing.
RED, TWO (or anything double), JAPAN, BLACK & WHITE, oh, and lets not forget 11:11. These are only a few, and I am not saying you will see all of the same signs, but if you are already seeing or start seeing the repeating patterns then you know/will know what I am talking about.
Think of them as seeds, or bread crumbs, leading you in a certain direction. The only way YOU can know their meaning is by the DOOR of LOVE! If you judge these signs with your mind then you will be confused. See them for what they are, a sign. No need to define it, YOUR heart already knows what they mean. YOU just forgot. No shame in that, right?
LOVE is the LIGHT.
LOOK for YOUR clues. See them through YOUR eyes.
They are clues, bread crumbs to follow. Trust yourself!
I can look anywhere and see the signs and only I know what my signs mean to me.
FOLLOW the clues!
Leave ANYTHING that is not LOVE behind you, and be consumed by all that is LOVE!

Take this, ponder it, do not ask anyone else how to see it. See your signs and let them lead you past your confusion!

Peace & Love to ALL!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey there. I live in Oregon, and i have heard those rumbling noises for quite a while now. Atleast a couple years. Long before I even learned about HAARP and all these other conspiracys, I always wondered what was going on and how strange those rumbling noises were. My dad always told me they were just jets, but I didn't believe him and I NEVER seen a jet or anything flying around. I also remember how strange it was that the nosie stuck around. It didn't fade in and out like a normal plane noise does, it just comes and goes out of no where and lasts several minutes. I wish someone knew what the noises are. I was so glad when I found this website and seen that im not the only one who is hearing the noises. So strange.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its hard to get a grip on what is going on at the moment. Life seems to be travelling normally, but things are intensifying around the world. Yesterday in Eastern Victoria we got a tremor. only a 2.5 but never the less it seems to be happening everywhere. Some weird stuff is definetly happening and the majority of the people don't seem to realise this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by luvsmyson

I wondered about them for a while. The way I see them is a call. Trumpet blast if you will.
I was raised a christian so that's why I see it as a trumpet blast.
We can see the things happening as bad or good. I don't see that way anymore. I see everything as a sign, then I let my "heart" lead me.

I hope you find peace here!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

My husband programs computers for a living. He writes code all the time. Zeros & Ones is how he tells the computer what to do.
I see 2011 as a year of awakening, I also see it in the people here. Some just seem to "know" something different is happening. 11:11 is a major key. I can see why 2011 is the year that the call is being heard for many people.
I see a better way of life. One where we stop and listen to our inner voices.
Just trust yourself and look for the things that are repeating, that should help you to understand.

Peace to you!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

Well, I'm not a sign person... but... my son did play his 2nd ball game last night while wearing number 2 jersey, and he only need 2 pitches to make 2 hits which resulted in 2 runs. And while in the field he made 2 outs!

I was all about some "2" last night!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi, I know what you mean when you say signs & patterns. For me its like everything is deja-vu & stuck in an ever tightening circle that's leading either to an event in the near future or to the revealing of something.
For me this fills me with dread, bordering on horror...& the prospect that a theory I have about my/everybody's reality being correct. Every day that passes seems to bring ever greater threats closer & this is becoming a ride that I want to get off.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I don't quite understand what you're talking about, 'red' 'two' black and white' etc? With regards to Japan as a sign, natural disasters happen all the time. This isn't the first time there's ever been a couple of earthquakes, its the way our planet works. Fancy the cheek of us complaining about it. We just have more and more access to information as time progresses. Perhaps it is occurring slightly more regularly, I'm no expert and I can't tell, but once again this is natural.

To the other guy, I really don't know what you are all on about with this rumbling business, I haven't heard a thing. Yet, we've got people on here from all sorts of countries that would swear by it..

The number of people that just want something grandiose to occur is staggering, what do you really expect? I'm not trying to be rude here, but it's not healthy to spend all your time worrying or anticipating an unrealised and unlikely future, just enjoy now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Hey dude/ette - I saw your comments on another thread (DD2029's thread about 'truth') and then came here to check out your other comments.. (Stalker I ain't
...)

For me this fills me with dread, bordering on horror...& the prospect that a theory I have about my/everybody's reality being correct. Every day that passes seems to bring ever greater threats closer & this is becoming a ride that I want to get off.

I just wanted to give you a boost after reading the above.. Don't give in to the fear - it really doesn't profit a man (or woman) to worry/ be afraid. We cannot add a single day to our lives by worrying. The less you focus on the negative aspects of life (even those horror inducing moments - and yes, I've had my fair share of those too), the more you will see that even the "Holy Roman Empire - couldn't conquer the blue sky..." (Although those damn pesky chemtrails are about as close as they could get to trying!)

Peace from your brother in Sunny (!!!) South Manchester.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I too have been seeing these signs, mainly double digits everywhere,
I am unsure yet of their meaning but hope to find out soon..
It feels like a good thing tho..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am not sure that I can subscribe to the notion of "signs," with the exception being the signs that are sent from the subconscious mind, meant to clue you in on either a solution to a problem, to give insight, or something similar. Similar to what are referred to as "Freudian Slips." Those are signs that one can usually count on to reveal something important. For those of you who don't know what those are, it is when you seemingly accidentally mix-up your words when saying something out loud, or accidentally substitute a different word for the one you meant to say...According to many psychiatrists, this is your subconscious (or unconscious) mind trying to tell you something. The mind is a miracle in my opinion, and you would be surprised at the signs your subconscious will give to you if you just take the time to listen. So in a way, I do agree with you OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Many people have personally told me they are tired and want to get off. I am not sure that's what we need to do.
I really want off this ride. Things are crazier than talked about, but what if we can make this leap? Leaving for good won't get that done.
Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Normally I just disregard signs, like I see them every day while driving and there is such a low number on them, they mean nothing to me.

edit on 4/26/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

I don't quite understand what you're talking about, 'red' 'two' black and white' etc? With regards to Japan as a sign, natural disasters happen all the time. This isn't the first time there's ever been a couple of earthquakes, its the way our planet works. Fancy the cheek of us complaining about it. We just have more and more access to information as time progresses. Perhaps it is occurring slightly more regularly, I'm no expert and I can't tell, but once again this is natural.

To the other guy, I really don't know what you are all on about with this rumbling business, I haven't heard a thing. Yet, we've got people on here from all sorts of countries that would swear by it..

The number of people that just want something grandiose to occur is staggering, what do you really expect? I'm not trying to be rude here, but it's not healthy to spend all your time worrying or anticipating an unrealised and unlikely future, just enjoy now.

Once, I would have taken what you said as rude, but now, no. I see what you are saying.
I have no "outline" of what I expect. The signs, to me, would be to prompt our re-memberance.
This physical world is far out of control as far as anything "worldly". Everything is so backwards. The humans sleep while the control gets tigher and harsher.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

Now, I see them as wake up calls. Ironic that I didn't see the simplicity of the clues before, since wakeup2change has been a nick for years now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I am not sure that I can subscribe to the notion of "signs," with the exception being the signs that are sent from the subconscious mind, meant to clue you in on either a solution to a problem, to give insight, or something similar. Similar to what are referred to as "Freudian Slips." Those are signs that one can usually count on to reveal something important. For those of you who don't know what those are, it is when you seemingly accidentally mix-up your words when saying something out loud, or accidentally substitute a different word for the one you meant to say...According to many psychiatrists, this is your subconscious (or unconscious) mind trying to tell you something. The mind is a miracle in my opinion, and you would be surprised at the signs your subconscious will give to you if you just take the time to listen. So in a way, I do agree with you OP.

These signs hit me differently since, before Feburary 2011, the signs I saw were in my dreams, or numbers, stuff like that. Then came these physical manifastations of signs. (sorry, didn't learn how to spell very well)
Those are what shook me to my core.

new topics

top topics

join