It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed's Hoenig To Retire In October: Another One Heads To Underground Bunker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And another one bites the dust; heads for underground bunker before the real maelstrom begins:

Fed's Hoenig To Retire In October
money.cnn.com...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Time is almost up for one of the Federal Reserve's most candid inflation hawks. Kansas City Fed President Thomas Hoenig is retiring October 1.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d0d8a2564cd.jpg[/atsimg]

October 1st, eh? Cutting it a little close, aren't we?

edit on 3/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: added mugshot

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

let them scurry off to there bunkers WTSHTF hopefully they will get burried in there bunkers ready made grave if you ask me and if there is mass quakes continental shift plates moving etc well I'd rather be up top more chance to survive plus if there bases slip under sea level they'll be right up s**t creek without the proverbial paddle serve the ******** right

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting! What end of the world scenario are you thinking is most likely? Someone should keep a running list of all of these guys who are bowing out. Good info.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

You said it brother!
I should start a thread and gather together all the names of high profile people to recently resign or "die". Or someone should. But then again, why concentrate on only one move in the game? I need to watch the whole board...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Interesting! What end of the world scenario are you thinking is most likely? Someone should keep a running list of all of these guys who are bowing out. Good info.

Great minds think alike!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He is relatively young also (60ish).....and the only one who has been voting against Bernanke in the FRB meetings.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's one to add to the list:

Crowley Resigns As State Department Spokesman
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by captaintyinknots
started on 3/13/2011 @ 05:42 PM

And then there's Press Secretary Gibbs

That's the tip of the 'berg. I've noticed many more in the last couple years, and their "evacuation" seems to be rapidly increasing...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Interesting! What end of the world scenario are you thinking is most likely?

There are so many possibilities to choose from. It boggles the mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think this is more indicative of people being forced out rather than bowing out. IMO, it looks more like a consolidation of power more than anything. Just because this person seems powerful to the common-man does not mean he is respected in the circles that he runs with.

perspective...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Here's the one that really got me thinking:

Neil Barofsky, Chief of TARP Oversight Team, Resigns
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"Secretary Rittenhouse served his country with full devotion. He resigned for personal reasons. Now, I can promise you this, Miss Lerner, all of you, everyone in this room and everyone listening to my voice, that at some point over the next ten months, all of us will entertain out worst fears and concerns. But I can also promise you this. Life will go on. We will prevail."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/945ae499ebe4.gif[/atsimg]

- Morgan Freeman
"Deep Impact"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hiding out in a bunker?

More likely, ready to hit the lecture circuit and start making some big bucks off of someone other than the taxpayer....

top topics

join