It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Fireball over Ottawa Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Green Fireball over Ontario

www.abovetopsecret.com

I was at work last night and went out for a smoke about 10:30 pm. I looked to the north-east and was watching a plane come in for a landing. As I was watching the plane a green fireball came almost straight down. Did anyone else see this fireball? I have seen quite a few over the past couple of months.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-3-2011 by rogerramjett because: location

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was at work last night and went out for a smoke about 10:30 pm. I looked to the north-east and was watching a plane come in for a landing. As I was watching the plane a green fireball came almost straight down. Did anyone else see this fireball? I have seen quite a few over the past couple of months.

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Link is not working properly.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Welcome to ATS, and you have picked the right forum to get answers about this, but you may want to post your info in UFO and alien forum, instead of breaking alternative news, since this area requires valid links and news source sited.

What part of Ontario are you talking about, since the Provence is very large? The more specific you get your more likely to get people from the same area responding, or better yet starting to watch the skies more.

Cheers.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the link isnt working for me either.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm located in downtown Toronto and I had a similar experience many years ago. Everybody thought I was crazy but I knew what I saw. It was the middle of the summer and I was in grade 7 or 8 and it was past midnight. I was on my neighbors porch with a bunch of friends playing poker and lost all my chips so I decided to get up lean against the banister of the porch and just look up at the stars when a giant flash of fluorescent yellow streaked across the sky and vanished behind the houses across the street.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Green fireballs if not that large are probably from a falling satellite

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I dont have a link to my own personal website. The only way to post this was to throw a link in so I grabbed the first one I saw so I could make the post.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I edited the post, it was over Ottawa.
2nd

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Could have been a sattelite, but I have seen quite a few of those as well and never saw one shoot out from that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't the green aspect of this fireball confirm that what ever it was made of or part copper? Just putting that out there for thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Could have been a sattelite, but I have seen quite a few of those as well and never saw one shoot out from that.

The sattelite is falling back into orbit burning up....it is not that uncommon if it was in fact green

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew
Wouldn't the green aspect of this fireball confirm that what ever it was made of or part copper? Just putting that out there for thought.

yes that is why its not that uncommon to see a green fireball from a sattelite

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

Not sure, I am not a geologist. The way it came down was almost straight so you may be right, the other meteors I have seen have mostly zipped across the sky.

top topics

join