It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw Parents Die 2010 Mums Vision Prior To Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Dad went in Feb 2010 and mum in May 2010. I am ok now God has touched my heart they passed away at home. Before mum died a couple of days prior she saw her mum and dad waiting for her in paradise. Jesus said those who live and believe in me will never die and those who die and believe will live. Some protestants believe Christians sleep until the judgement resurrection but Jesus said he was the resurrection and those that live and believe will never die. I suppose its 2 thoughts that lead to the same thing. But feel honored mum had the chance to see this vision and tell me. xoxoxox to mum and dad and Father Jesus and the Holy Spirit and angels amen
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: fixed date may 2010 to May 2010

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have far different beliefs than you but you know what, whatever helps you get through the hard times, keep doing it!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
sorry for you loss... greatest thing in my life besides my own son and wife is my parents.... hard loss but what you recieved before there passing gives hope to see them again.....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks skate and Godbless you bro

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks Godofwar I like ATS mum and dad live in me now

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I have far different beliefs than you but you know what, whatever helps you get through the hard times, keep doing it!

I second that motion!
Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My father died Nov. 3, 2009 after an illness of several months. He was 78 years old and we were taking care of him at home where he wanted to be when the time came. Two days before his death he began talking to people "on the other side" - his sisters and brothers who had passed before him. The night before he passed, he went into a coma. He died at 8:30 am the following morning from a heart attack and I was standing there at the foot of his bed when it happened. About five minutes before he passed he woke up, looked at me and we said a few words, when suddenly he held his arms up toward the ceiling and said, "Mama!", and he died.

Regardless of one's beliefs in the after life, it was very strange to be there watching and listening to these things as they happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i have some in put on that note.....
there is something when you die i don't know what it is but you are surround by everyone that has known you and you love..... it's bright , but not like see light from heaven..... but uhhh how can it be put.... it's like waking up in a room of light with a fuzzy view..... hard to explain..... shouldn't have even wrote this...
when you die there is something there

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Condolences to you nasadude its similar to my mums death. It is comforting to know they were guided by related angelic beings to the other side. Thankyou for sharing your sad but precious moment

new topics

top topics

join