It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCarthy... I mean Bachmann running for President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I support Bachmann on all the issues that I have read her opinion on. But unfortunately it is true I do not believe she is that intelligent, she is far more intelligent than Palin she wins that, but I mean just look at her past two slip ups. Saying the founding fathers were strongly against slavery and saying the first shorts of the Revolution were fired in New Hampshire. Much as I like her on the issues I could not truly support her because she is not that intelligent, Obama is not that intelligent either and neither is Biden, Clinton, Bush, Huckabee, or Barbour.

It is the truth, we do not have any true intellectuals and leaders in the current 2012 field except Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, Jim DeMint, or Mitch Daniels.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by centurion1211

Let the demonization of the next female Republican candidate begin ...

Seriously, why do so many democrats seem to be sooooo afraid of Republican women?

Because it cuts against the grain. They don't believe in abortion, they bathe (ie; Rosie O'Donnel, Janeene Garofello), they are strong, smart, articulate, and worst of all, they aren't democrats!

afraid?? really?? that's what you actually believe? well, for me, i'm afraid of stupid women getting into positions of power, the fact that she is a republican does not have anything to do with it. Murkowski of Alaska is a republican senator and she IS smart. so i'm NOT afraid of her.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Good point my friend. Lisa Murkowski, Olympia Snow, Susan Collins, and Kelly Ayotte, are all great examples of intelligent Republican women and I am sure there are many more.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by jimmyx

Good point my friend. Lisa Murkowski, Olympia Snow, Susan Collins, and Kelly Ayotte, are all great examples of intelligent Republican women and I am sure there are many more.

RINO's.
Second line; RINO's.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well is it my fault there are not many Republican women that are not 'RINO's besides Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann?

Give me a few names of Republican women who you believe are great conservatives?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

Yes, the most "liberal" Republican women.

But I wonder how they'd fare if they were just beginning their careers now?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakeLeMaster

- Opposes US in global economy

Huh? So she's a protectionist/mercantilist. She wants to forcibly stop me from trading freely with someone across an imaginary border?

I'd still like an explanation to this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I guess the fact that she voted for the continuation of the patriot act even though this goes against all of her so called principles doesn't matter.

As long as one pile of crap smells better than the last.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JakeLeMaster

I cannot speak for Michele Bachmann but I can speak for myself and I am a pro-tariff protectionist but not a mercantilist.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
LMAO this chick has no chance in hades of winning a general election. All this will acomplish is making sure any republican canidate has to swing to far right in the primary to ever win a general election. I dont know what goes through her mind but all she is doing is giving Obama a second term, wtf gg

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by JakeLeMaster

I cannot speak for Michele Bachmann but I can speak for myself and I am a pro-tariff protectionist but not a mercantilist.

You can deny that you're a mercantilist, but you just described yourself as one.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
guaranteed 2012 loss agianst obama if she runs.

nothing against bachmann but there is a severe lack of presidential hopefuls.

its looking very likely for 4 more years of the messiah

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join