It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Scientist Has Decoded The Shroud Of Turin Media Cover Up Unfolding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I saw these incredible clips on youtube by an Italian film scientist Vincenzo Ruello. He uses angular light filming then overlay which reveals the true skin and hair on the body. You can see the real face of the man on the Shroud. He has even photographed with true imagery and xray film the left foot which Nasa said had no data encoded. It shows three toes ripped off laying next to the right foot. He has also shown the eyes with carved round square stones not roman coins and the actual spear wound. He claims this is an event horizon of mankind happening but all major media and the Catholic Church are avoiding him like the plague. Ive seen all the clips and am shocked. His first clip was downloaded on the 10th February 2011 and a small Sydney paper Inner West Courier did the story on the 1st March 2011. Why hasn't major media reported this it must be true they are afraid. He states biblical history will need to be rewritten about the feet.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
??????????? wheres the link to the vid or article

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
go to youtube and search Vincenzo Ruello his channel is called vinnypop click and enter the face is his main clip as well as the others there
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: adding youtube link

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No link, me no understand how to believe.
2nd Line

Sorry I had long night and missed my f5

Cool stuff, Im going to look deeper in to this.

S&F
edit on 25/3/11 by RenoKnows because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Well if the story is that bit about the toes is true it could not be Jesus as the bible states that not a bone was broken ...........peace

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The whole link between the Shroud of Turin and Jesus is nothing but a hoax.

In 1988 a radiocarbon dating test was performed on small samples of the shroud. The laboratories at the University of Oxford, the University of Arizona, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, concurred that the samples they tested dated from the Middle Ages.

So unless Jesus died in the Middle Ages which he did not... It is not the burial cloth of Jesus.

edit on 25-3-2011 by TV_Nation because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The prophecy about the bones broken was fulfilled meaning before he died they did not break any bones. The romans it now appears ripped his left foot off first instead of pulling the nail out. The toes were ripped totally diff to having bones broken. What he has provan to the skeptics is that its not a painting hes a bloody genious and I believe its also not DaVinci unless he had a stuffed up foot as well

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

In 1988 a radiocarbon dating test was performed on small samples of the shroud. The laboratories at the University of Oxford, the University of Arizona, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, concurred that the samples they tested dated from the Middle Ages.

So unless Jesus died in the Middle Ages which he did not... It is not the burial cloth of Jesus.

To play the devils advocate for a moment, yes that is true. However the shroud was also involved in a few major fires during that period due to the restless state of the religious world and the fact that theocracies had legitimate power. So even if it had been an older piece of cloth, the patches used for testing already laid on the outside and near where the burns were. \

Fire can release carbon pressure (that may not be the right term but eh) which would technically change the time to that of the latest carbon release since it would need a build up to acurately date the cloth. In fact the only way to really be sure is probably to burn the whole thing in one fel swoop and measure it from that.

Of course I don't believe for a minute that the shroud of turin is what it claims to be. I'm just saying that there are two sides to that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Well Ruello has even showed an image of the spear wound

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

Sorry but that is a common misconception. That dating has been discredited in several recent peer reviewed science journals. The sample that they dated was from a patch which was woven into the cloth after a fire in the middle ages. All the evidence today is pointing to authenticity.

In 1988, radiocarbon laboratories at Arizona, Cambridge, and Zurich determined the age of a sample from the Shroud of Turin. They reported that the date of the cloth’s production lay between a.d. 1260 and 1390 with 95% confidence. This came as a surprise in view of the technology used to produce the cloth, its chemical composition, and the lack of vanillin in its lignin. The results prompted questions about the validity of the sample.

Preliminary estimates of the kinetics constants for the loss of vanillin from lignin indicate a much older age for the cloth than the radiocarbon analyses. The radiocarbon sampling area is uniquely coated with a yellow–brown plant gum containing dye lakes. Pyrolysis-mass-spectrometry results from the sample area coupled with microscopic and microchemical observations prove that the radiocarbon sample was not part of the original cloth of the Shroud of Turin. The radiocarbon date was thus not valid for determining the true age of the shroud.

xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I follow the shroud and my teacher Dr Gary Habermas has written several books on it. I watched the You tube videos and to be honest I wasn't very compelled by any of it. He is working with the same photographs anyone can get. The real face of Jesus on the History Channel used it to make a computer simulation of his face.

This website here is really a good way to learn a lot about it, I recently worked through the whole program.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ruello says he is the first scientist in history of Shroud research to reveal skin from encoded data

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Please forgive me I am the Italian film scientist Vincenzo Ruello ..did not want to reveal myself sorry

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It would be really helpful if you would talk during your videos and explain what we are supposed to be seeing. Perhaps use some sort of arrow or pointing device to point directly to what you are discussing and then explain it. If you would do that I think your findings might gather more interest. There is a lot of data in the image, Dr Habermas found that you can see his tooth, roots and all, like an x-ray.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes, the media cover up is unfolding...even though there have been several posts here on ATS alone and furthermore you can just Google his damn name and find all sorts of lovely articles about him.

Maybe the media doesn't want to report on it because they aren't convinced. The one thing news agencies hate most is having to do a retraction on what would be a controversial issue...not because they hate being wrong, they just hate the possibility of backlash and loss of customers.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

To clarify for those unaware of Gary Habermas, he is a PhD in philosophy and theology, not a medical doctor...and his claims are heavily contested by many. Some might get confused by

And he's not to be confused with Jurgen Habermas, the prolific German sociologist and philosopher.

Aside from that, I'd agree. What the hell are we supposed to be seeing here? And are you just trying to engineer your own buzz campaign on ATS?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Im sorry the clips confuse you thats the best I can do at this stage with the equipment I have simply put I have revealed the real skin look at the face and skin on legs body revealed actual spear wound puncture a necklace around the neck and the shocking images with xray of three toes ripped off the left foot laying next to the right foot. I have labeled the spear wound clip and the feet clip. There is nothing to label on the face legs body necklace as these are just decoded images showing the skin and hair on face and body. Thankyou for watching my work and Godbless you
edit on 27-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I'm really not sure about the toes fro what you have shown. Most of what you are saying is not new. Take a look here as most of the wounds are documented.

shrouduniversity.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
Please forgive me I am the Italian film scientist Vincenzo Ruello ..did not want to reveal myself sorry

IF that is your claim, is the shroud of Turin real or not....in your "professional" opinion

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I believe the Shroud of Turin is real and the actual Shroud. I do not need a date as all my evidence talks to me and screams its authentic. My greatest discovery which is a world first is the revealing of the encoded skin. This discovery belongs to me. And one day soon a scientist will duplicate my results and confirm the three ripped toes off the left foot it is only a matter of time

top topics

<<   2 >>

join