It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ok, first let me say that I am a producer for a radio show here in Denver, CO. I have never seen this before and frankly I don't know what to think of it. We all felt bad for the reporter at the Grammy's who at first everyone thought she was having a stroke and later it was confirmed to be a rare/ unique type of migraine.

Now we have this:

Another reporter and LIVE TV this time in Canada having what they also thought was a stroke but deem a medical condition. Listen something is really wrong here, I know lately at my job everyone has complained of dizziness, stomach aches and just being "foggy" like they are in a completely different place!! This is concerning because since this all started I have noticed traffic reporters and on air talent slurring words; not in the extreme as these two but it now has me worried.

Here is the video of the reporter at the Staples Center so you can compare the two:

I work in this industry and I can tell you some weird things have been going on lately and people are starting to notice, which they should since it's interfering with their job. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks since I do not believe this is localized to only TV and radio reporters, I believe everyone is feeling this same type of effect.

I don't know if it's HAARP, 2012, Niburu, Solar Flares, or any other recently predicted changes. All I know is that we will now see more of this, and it should be heavily document so we can track the symptoms and effects f whatever this is.

Any thoughts? Please share your experiences as well and if you are going through this same type of experience.

edit on 25-3-2011 by gravitybender because: Second video had embedding disabled so I am attempting load another one so you don't have to go to YouTube to watch it...

edit on 25-3-2011 by gravitybender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

I work in this industry and I can tell you some weird things have been going on lately and people are starting to notice, which they should since it's interfering with their job. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks since I do not believe this is localized to only TV and radio reporters, I believe everyone is feeling this same type of effect.

what are some of the weird things you've witnessed?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Dizziness, stomach aches, head aches, "foggyness", memory loss, reports of insomnia from some of my close friends and myself, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Dizziness, stomach aches, head aches, "foggyness", memory loss, reports of insomnia from some of my close friends and myself, just overall in ability to focus and concentrate.

sounds like the flu to me, aside from the memory loss

memory loss comes with age and we're not getting any younger

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have had things like this happen to me from time to time, I get a pressure around my eys and the back of my head and my speach gets lathargic, just like that seen from the reporters. It happens 2 or 3 times a month. This problem started about a year after I had taken radio active iodine to eradicate my thyroid due to a tumor. I have to take thyroid replacement for the rest of my life and the doctors say that I would be normal with treatment, boy they were wrong, my life has been miserable every since the radiation. I get latharic and sounds like I am having a stoke or even some kind of sesure but I am not, I been to the nueologist several times and everything is normal with mri scans and eeg. Blood work shows normal for t3 t4 hormones. Saw this post and said wow that is what happens to me. It is embarasing to say the least.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hmm, really weird. I have been getting mildly tounge tied like them for the past year or so. Not as bad as them though. I will just stall out at a word, and have trouble saying it. Everytime it happens I realize it, but I don't think about it again until the next time it happens. I aways think it's really odd, never imagined it might be linked to a conspiricy of some kind.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
A buddy of mine and I went up to what we call FM hill
and parked at the tower to admire the view
and take some panarama pics
While walking by the little building at the foot of the tower
we found we were completely messed up
by the way we could feel the electromagnetic fields around the shack.

We could really feel it in the head area...
it was over powering
it caused instant mental distress
exactly as described in the OP

we got out of there quick, and won't be back.
what are they broadcasting down on the whole area??
what are the wireless toys broadcasting back...right through our skulls?
edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Seems like a page from John Carpenter's "They Live" has been added to the playbook...
Remember the signal broadcast to keep people asleep?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
With all the bad news they have to report can you blame them for taking a drink or three.....Bottoms up boys, I can't wait to see some of the more attractive female reporters get smashed and jump on the news podium like a Coyote Ugly bar....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

yeah man
I think we are being brain fogged

floride, cell phones, school, tv

jeez even pop music

obey bee bay bee bay bee

yeah
reporter don't drink....much..often..usually...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
The Hughes of Garbon!
It was also a havay havay burdashon! Is this what the prophecys mean by things becoming chaotic in the end of days?Will we all start speaking this way?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There is another thread on this already.

ATS Thread

I think he is having a transient ischemic attack....same as Branson.

edit on 25-3-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I had some type of weird attack just last night.
I have had serious neurological issues for the last 3 years and have experienced a mini-stroke so I know what those feel like.
What happened last night was sorta similar yet different.
I didn't pass out or feel dizzy but I was disoriented and my speech was a bit slurred and difficult.
I had just finished 2 hours on air with the All things survival radio show with no problems and about 20 later it was like - Wham!
I was afraid to go to sleep as I didn't want to wake up feeling the same.
I feel fine now.
So, yeah, WTH is going on? Are they broadcasting some type of waves that are interfering with our minds?
After watching that video I'm inclined to say yes, they are.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ask, I am very sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you find some relief from them.

I suspect a lot of the brainfogging is a combination of the chemtrails and the glutting of our countrysides with wireless equipment towers, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Must of been some good stuff. After they used there hundred dollar bill to sniff that powder they then decided to take the left overs and rub it on there teeth unsuspecting it was going to numb there lips and mouth so much they would stuttor on live tv. Where was there last report from Mexico?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the posts everyone.

I really think this is something that will affect all of us. The other thing I have noticed is the amount of chem trails over our area and the horrible smell that follows after spraying (if you believe they are spraying). I don't want to turn this into a chem trail thread but people at our studio have noticed an high volume of them over the station.

Just a thought...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Seems like their programming is malfunctioning and they need to get in the shop for the 6.0 newest download.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Having had three TIA's. I would also say TIA.

When I have it, the speech goes strange, it is hard to talk much less articulate. You feel hot, and like you are having a seizure. It is really scary!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"Static Magnetic Field on the Inner Ear" Our inner ear, controls our balance. But a lot of people rely on their hearing to reflect their speech. Especially in radio and tv. Even singers. There have been studies in this. There is a link on here to the full articile. With all the Megnetic Field Anomolies showing up in the US. It could cause dizziness, falling, upset stomach and speech because there are anomolies in the field. If you are feeling these things check your compass and see if it in on Magnetic North or Not. ATS thread about these anomolies. At the bottom

The sensory cells of the inner ear are vulnerable to several agents (aminoglycosides, cytostatics, ionizing irradiation). The effect of strong magnetic fields occurring in industries with production based on electrolytic processes and with medical magnetic resonance equipment is unknown. The aim of this study was to clarify the effect of strong static magnetic fields on the inner ear, by exposing 11 healthy men to a magnetic field with flux density of 2-7 mT for 9 h. No damage was found to the acoustic or vestibular system.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join