It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reporter Slurs Speech On Air ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I myself have noticed a change in the energy of society lately. I feel it has to do with magnatism and the shift into this "new era".
I predict we will see this more and more of this... along with even more bizzare changes. should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
While looking at the vid in the OP, I found another one that was posted in Jan: (not great quality, turn your volume up) Weird stuff.

That was number three
Annnnnnnd, now I am freaked right the F out!!!!

What is going on here people???
I want the craziest conspiracies you can think of here because it is probably closer to the truth than the lame ass
exuses we are hearing on MSM.

WTF OVER!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The effects of Corexit? doubtful, but a Neurotoxin.

I'm guessing Electromagnetic wave interference, but more than likely that rare condition they mentioned.

But if i was with them at the time i'd call an ambulance thinking they were having a stroke...

Though i guess there is always the possibility for the CIA testing a new weapon?

edit on 25-3-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"Tower of Babel" destruction = lost language and miscommunication

"World Trade Center" destruction = Same tihng?

Not to bring this in, but I always thought those who ujsed that day used it as a marker for history and timelines and dating... perhaps to rewrite the bible for the next batch on drones "they" conjure up.

eta- apparently this slurring can be typed.. tihng=thing
edit on 25-3-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
The Hughes of Garbon!
It was also a havay havay burdashon! Is this what the prophecys mean by things becoming chaotic in the end of days?Will we all start speaking this way?

Don't forget the blond in the one from January who just about says the word "exorcist" in the middle of that babble...lol...for real though.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm telling you. These reporters and the earthquake in Japan were depicted in the movie "Bruce Almighty".

God was to blame.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

gee blinky
i posted an actual encounter with typical broadcast tower broadcasting typical electro magnetic waves which have been shown to effect the nervous system...and I provided a personal anecdote referencing same.

that is what i was refering to
( i also mention the reporter might have been drunk...]

whats more likely:
you can't read well
or you have a cell tower in your back yard...

ps
count the frogs near by if you do.
bet you can't find to many..
its been shown cell wavs kill them
cells give testicular cancer to those that wear them in the belt...
as do police radar guns

get it?

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
One simple answer. HAARP

Indeed!
Check out Heyyo_yoyo's excellent thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10905209#pid10905209
There may well be a connection.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Definitely read the part on mind control. It doesnt look like it would be that difficult at all to interrupt the ability to form coherent speech if they already have the ability to plant information or create "speech" in the mind.

You never know.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Talk about the tower of babel.

Perhaps we are returning to our original way of communicating, telepathy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bet it all started around the time they forced the switch to digital television broadcasts.

I'll be in the Faraday cage if anyone needs me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Research Awakening symptoms, we are all awakening. I urge you to do a few days research on this. Also the Aides Children, and Children of the new dream. May help explain too!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
now i dont think much about haarp and weather control, but haarp does broadcast into the regions of our atmosphere that are on the same frequency ranges as some of our brainwaves. i always wondered what the possible effects that would have on humans would be....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"Now, a..defense minister of McCain... M..McCloud did confirm today that more than sifty four eighteen fighter jets are spending about as much as twenty, and ready to as..assist the six hundred a... a hundred deployed over the... annount needed. Now, it did d.. depend that, how... the.. nolan remerges are N while the... university or the UN mi..mission.. as whole receives support from all patteries in the... hues of.. the..the garbins tough today. Excuse me, I hand it back to you."

Hmm, could it be that some of the MSM reporters are in fact some type of hybrid human-bots of the Illuminati and recent anomalies of Earth's magnetic field or things like HAARP interfere with their functionality? Does this happen only to reporters or has anyone noticed this happening to other people as well?

Ko3
edit on 25-3-2011 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Could be HAARP. Their microwaving of us or changing human behaviour is well documented.
Could be chemtrails. The excessive amounts of aluminium can cause alzheimers.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StandsTall

I have a feeling will be seeing a lot more of these symptoms.

edit on 25-3-2011 by gatewaywithin because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is scary. It totally bothers me when I talk about situations like these and people reply with simple minded statements such as "oh, maybe its something to do with teleprompters or something" .... ??? wow! There is something going on. Is there anyone who can pull words or phrases out of the mumbo jumbo? I heard Mc Cain or M. Mc Cloud. It may be far fetched but there are extra words in the statements that do not belong..is there a reason for this? I heard the word exorcist as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
To be honest.... This latest one just sounds like the guy flubbed his lines, rather than anything odd... Perhaps he lost his place on the teleprompter.... and it threw him off?

The words were related....unlike what a stroke victim might do. A stroke victim could be talking about a house they saw for sale and then all of a sudden start saying "Birdy shoe carpet 14"... with this guy, the words he was saying, still tied into the story... I mean it's possible. I suppose.... but I just don't think this is anything more than a guy flubbing lines.

At least in this case.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I know you shouldnt laugh at stuff like this. Especially when the reporter having the problem looks so clearly distressed. But the look on the lady in reds face when it goes back to her is priceless. I bust a gut everytime I see it.

I dont think the half bot reporter theory could be true, unless the bots believed themselves to be human, because all of the reporters seem very distressed by what is happening to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join