It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMOs linked to emergence of deadly new pathogen causing spontaneous abortions among animals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here are a few earlier threads since you were surprised nothing had been posted on this subject! Thanks for bringing up this issue again though, as it appears many have missed it. The top link is the most enticing but check em out!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The elite are not trying to depopulate. Maybe they will someday, but they arent, yet.

They make their money off cheap human life. High supply of humans keeps the cost of human labor and life low, equals big profit for them. Why do you think corporations are moving to India and China? The two biggest populations in the world? Its not a coincidence.

What would profit the elite is for people to die at 65. When you see some disease that kills people off right at retirement age, THEN you have every right to suspect the elite.

The problem is there is no motive whatsoever for them to prevent births. Which is why they AX family planning dollars around the globe.

The elite are running a pyramid scheme, and they need lots of YOUNG bodies at the lowest level to keep it working.

Monsanto is screwing things up because they are greedy and short sighted and they dont care about long term consequences. Just like all human beings.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It was covered by ModernAcademia, and in timely fashion then! My apologies; I searched for 'abortion' not 'miscarriage' when thread searching, and not to sound insensitive to the issue at hand. (I'm only insensitive to gay activists with an agenda, disinfo agents, and the incredibly stupid ).

I agree, the extra awareness can't go amiss. I missed the issue when it came out too, so, thank you for starting this one.

Day of the triffids ... I recall that from junior high. Hope not, but just as dangerous.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

related if not the same thing.

Dear Secretary Vilsack: A team of senior plant and animal scientists have recently brought to my attention the discovery of an electron microscopic pathogen that appears to significantly impact the health of plants, animals, and probably human beings. Based on a review of the data, it is widespread, very serious...This is highly sensitive information that could result in a collapse of US soy and corn export markets and significant disruption of domestic food and feed supplies. On the other hand, this new organism may already be responsible for significant harm (see below)...This previously unknown organism is only visible under an electron microscope (36,000X), with an approximate size range equal to a medium size virus. It is able to reproduce and appears to be a micro-fungal-like organism. If so, it would be the first such micro-fungus ever identified. There is strong evidence that this infectious agent promotes diseases of both plants and mammals, which is very rare...Laboratory tests have confirmed the presence of this organism in a wide variety of livestock that have experienced spontaneous abortions and infertility. Preliminary results from ongoing research have also been able to reproduce abortions in a clinical setting...I have studied plant pathogens for more than 50 years. We are now seeing an unprecedented trend of increasing plant and animal diseases and disorders. This pathogen may be instrumental to understanding and solving this problem. It deserves immediate attention with significant resources to avoid a general collapse of our critical agricultural infrastructure. Sincerely, COL (Ret.) Don M. Huber Emeritus Professor, Purdue University APS Coordinator, USDA National Plant Disease Recovery System (NPDRS)

transgenic micro-fungus

GMO Much?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just came across a big confirm on the same drug mentioned on page one. From the Douglass report, today's (April 6) daily dose :

Big Pharma’s naked greed on display

SHAMELESS!

I’ve never seen anything like it: A drug company has taken a treatment used for more than 50 years, slapped a patent on it, jacked up the price 15,000 percent… and then threatened to sue anyone who keeps making and selling the tried-and-true version.

It’s a hormone called hydroxyprogesterone, and until now women at risk of a preterm birth were able to get it from a compounding pharmacist for $10-$15 a shot.

Now, for reasons that defy all logic, the feds have given KV Pharmaceutical Company the patent for this decades-old treatment, which will be sold under the name Makena.

And if you’re facing a preterm birth yourself, you can now get this shot for just $1,500 a pop.

Since most women need 20 injections, that’s $30,000 for a full treatment for something we KNOW can be sold profitably for $10 a shot.

But you won’t find it at that price anymore — the company has already set their lawyers loose on compounding pharmacists, warning them to stop making it… or else.

Think that’s bad? That’s nothing — because believe it or not, that’s not even the biggest outrage here.

Ready for it? The company itself hasn’t spent a red penny getting this drug tested — all the research behind it was done already, including one study from the National Institutes of Health.

That’s right… YOU paid for that one.

The company says it’s going to foot the bill for new research, but c’mon — this is obscene by any measure.

At this point, it’s fair to wonder how the March of Dimes feels about all this. That’s their thing — preventing preterm births, right?

They’re just fine with it!

“The drug is expensive but it’s a very important drug for a very important purpose,” Dr. Alan Fleischman, March of Dimes medical director, told Time magazine.

Expensive? He seems to have forgotten the part where it was doing just fine at $10 a shot.

Meanwhile, Time says the charity just so happened to receive “hundreds of thousands of dollars” from the KV subsidiary that’s going to market this drug.

That’s a lot of dimes.

douglassreport.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I understand, they're virus's. Now I understand what I was told. They've been altering meat too. They're created virus's.

What have you been told?

This is SO messed up.. it looks like 'the time has come', events are speeding up.
Got a bad feeling about this.. I wanna scream and shout, I wanna punch something or someone, I want to do something.. but here I am, helpless. We're in God's hands now it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join