It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not your typical Chemtrail thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

The eugenics idea and depopulation are the scariest of all these theories IMO. I'm sure you have all probably heard about the Georgia guide stones. I think the subtle but effective methods of creating man made virus's that are gene specific frightens me very deeply.

The reported inbreeding of certain elite families gives a certain amount of credibility to some of the theories. that the elite do support eugenics. I have also heard that chemtrails will prevent rainfall in certain areas that will eventually creat a drought. Then along with Monsanto they will cause famine to accomplish their goals of depopulation and global dominance.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes there is no don't that these guys are slick. They are quite creative and very patient. What really slick is that they use techniques that can be easily be covered up or blamed on other things. They are great at creating alibi's for all their methods. They are so slick they have even fooled some of the politicians in our own governments into thinking that they are doing a service for the good of the people.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So, it's so top secret that they decided to make big, long, white lines that cover the sky?

These guy are slick!

What's slick is making millions of people oblivious to what is in front of their very eyes.

HAARP is also used as a mind control device. Guess who I found talking about it? An army Psy Ops guy, and then later NSA Michael Aquino. In this paper he suggest the army should keep the american people always under mind control and suggests ways which that HAARP is theoretically capable of (some are even in the patents):

There are some purely natural conditions under which minds may become more or less receptive to ideas, and MindWar should take full advantage of such phenomena as atmospheric electromagnetic activity19, air ionization20, and extremely low frequency waves21.

wow.. let me give you the three footnotes he explains that statement:

19...Atmospheric EM activity is regularly altered by such phenomena as sunspot eruptions and gravitational stresses which distort the Earth’s magnetic field. Under varying external EM conditions, humans are more or less disposed to the consideration of new ideas.

Wow theres one way...

20...Ionization of the air: An abundance of negative condensation nuclei (“air ions”) in ingested air enhances alertness and exhilaration, while an excess of positive ions enhances drowsiness and depression. Calculation of the ionic balance of a target audience’s atmospheric environment will be correspondingly useful. Again this is a naturally-occurring condition - caused by such varying agents as solar ultraviolet light, lightning, and rapidly-moving water - rather than one which most be artificially created.

Wow, there's two ways...

21...Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves: ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring, but they can also be produced artificially (such as for the Navy’s Project Sanguine for submarine communication). ELF-waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well.

Wow
three ways....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

ok OP,

assuming that all here visiting this thread believes in the existence of chemical trails left by planes, here is what I think....

Chemtrails have nothing to do with weather modification.
Chemtrails have nothing to do with haarp and earthquakes.
Chemtrails have nothing to do with shielding earth from excessive radiation/heat from the sun.

So I can only think of two theories. based on my observations....

One, it is the aliens/ufo spraying it....

Two, it is humans spraying it to counter the UFOs....

wat do you think????

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I see no mention whatsoever about HAARP.

It wasn't even built when this paper was written.

Turns out this is a typical chemtrail thread, full of misinterpreted, straw clutching crap.

edit on 25/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Interesting theory. I'm not so sure that the UFO's we see and the people spraying (or however method it is dispersed) are actually one and the same entity though. Meaning humans made the UFO's.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Great approach to a chemtrail thread.

I think it is the latest war technology being tested in the atmosphere, that is, using and controlling weather to accomplish economic ends for an elite few.
Geoengineering complete control.
Certainly they can poison whomever they wish, but until they feel they understand all of the risks involved, they must continue testing.

We are Guinea pigs.

The stakes are huge. That is why we have disinfo agents here on ATS. They are consistent, persistent, and very focused on maintaining the illusion that NOTHING is going on. If you think about it, they cannot admit that ANYTHING is going on, because that would open the door as to WHAT is going on. So, they consistently maintain that it is all in the many thousands of people's heads that see the # being sprayed.

Check out this link.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Chemtrails are just another piece in the puzzle. Until you have all of the pieces, or at least most of the pieces, you really can't understand chemtrails. It all comes back to the fiat dollar...paper that can buy anything in the world, and whom prints it.

I agree with this theory a lot. There is a lot of evidence that I have personally seen that supports this theory IMO. The technologies all seem to fit into place as you mentioned like pieces of a puzzle.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I see no mention whatsoever about HAARP.

It wasn't even built when this paper was written.

Turns out this is a typical chemtrail thread, full of misinterpreted, straw clutching crap.

Nice Cherry pick. Ignore he wrote a paper all about how to control the minds of the entire US population.

Some forms of this technology were available at that time. He was relaying known ways to influence people based on the technology of the time. HAARP is just that same technology many many times more advanced.

I find ATS to be a good mirror. You can find exactly what you want.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I don't really see how it is straw clutching but you're entitled to your opinion. But even straw clutching is welcome here. This is all just about speculation of what could and might be possible. Even the wildest theories if brought into the light and looked at may have some validity. We will never know unless we discuss it openly.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Cherry pick?

YOU said HAARP can do mind control and YOU posted this paper as proof, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP, hell it has NOTHING to do with chemtrails!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Let's take geoengineering for example. Which has the most evidence and documentation to support the reasons why chemtrails might be being used. Geoengineering sounds like quite a daunting task and crazy science however the scientific community seems to have spent a lot of time, effort and money to create and examine these techniques and explore the possibilities. They think that it might be one of our best options now to prevent global warming from GHG's.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Cherry pick?

YOU said HAARP can do mind control and YOU posted this paper as proof, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP, hell it has NOTHING to do with chemtrails!

I don't think you're correct in saying the papers were posted as proof. We're all just speculating. Peoples personal opinions are what I asked for. No proof was required for those opinions. I merely asked for reasons why people have their opinions.

But papers written by the inventor himself seem to detail things you already disagreed with and said were impossible for HAARP to do. I think I would believe the word of the inventor of HAARP over yours. What reasons do you have to disagree with the inventor of HAARP that it can be a weapon? You don't believe HAARP can be a weapon is that right?

I also think that the connection between HAARP and chemtrails has been suggested many times by many people. So HAARP is a valid subject in the discussion. I also think chemicals have mind altering effects so mind control is also a valid topic when it comes to chemtrails. There are documented experiments that took place in the past where governments sprayed '___' over populated areas.

edit on 25-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
While not directly related to chemtrails and more historical in nature, here is an interesting list of biological experimentation

1949 U.S. Army begins 20 years of simulated germ warfare attacks against American cities, conducting at least 239 open air tests.
1950 Sept. 20-26. One of the biggest experiments involved the use of Serratia marcescens and bacillus globigi being sprayed over 117 square miles of the San Francisco area, causing pneumonia-like infections in many of the residents. The family of one elderly man who died in the test sued the government, but lost. To this day, syraceus is a leading cause of death among the elderly in the San Francisco area.
1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.
1955 Another case was the joint Army-CIA BW test in 1955, still classified, in which an undisclosed bacteria was released in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, causing a dramatic increase in whooping cough infections, including twelve deaths.
1956 Other experiments included tests on Minneapolis that were disguised as "smoke screen tests" because residents were told a harmless smoke was being tested so that cities might be 'hidden' from radar guided missiles.
1968 - 69 The Hong Kong flu, which was influenza A type H3N2, killed over 30,000 people in the U.S. alone. That was a fortuitous learning event for some because it taught them that the flu could still conceivably be used to wipe out a population. But at the same time, it pointed out the need to precondition the populace so that those who might normally be resistant could be rendered susceptible. Hence the development of the vaccine program and the aerial spraying procedures to condition the population. The purpose of the chemicals in the chemtrail's is to help the viral envelope fuse with lung cells, permitting easier penetration and infection.
1969 At a House Appropriations hearing, the Defense Department's Biological Warfare (BW) division requested funds to develop through gene-splicing a new disease that would both resist and break down a victim's immune system. "Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious diseases." The funds were approved. AIDS appeared within the requested time frame, and has the exact characteristics specified.
1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

I've also heard that the chemtrails are intended to pummel our immune system, working in tandem with the flu vaccines everyone is frightened, I mean encouraged, to get. This would create a cytokene storm making the flu and vaccines even deadlier. Even if the cytokene storm theory is incorrect, beating down the immune system to drive up Big Pharma's bottom line would be right in line with this. HAARP and Bluebeam also make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Assuming that what everyone sees in the sky is more than a condensate trail left from aircraft exhaust in cloud forming conditions, I would say we are being sprayed with vitamins and minerals meant to increase life expectancy.
Based on this information I can look at almost any country in the world and see that the life expectancy is ever increasing. Should we discover that chemtrails are real, I think we should be thanking the perpetrators of this phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

I don't really see how it is straw clutching but you're entitled to your opinion. But even straw clutching is welcome here. This is all just about speculation of what could and might be possible. Even the wildest theories if brought into the light and looked at may have some validity. We will never know unless we discuss it openly.

For me, being able to think in terms of "gray" vs black and white, took some effort. But it is that "gray" thinking that opened my eyes to the pieces of the "puzzle" and how the many pieces add up to create the overall picture once they are interlocked. It is the collectivist mentality that the oppressors desire to suppress any opposition to their position. I for one, will not be bullied or coerced through ridicule for presenting my thoughts or opinions. The globalists' agendas are not secretive enough not to be noticed by those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Most of it is so "in-your-face" that it does often go unnoticed en masse. Yep, just keep repeating the lies until the lies soon become the new "truth." Go back to sleep, sheeple......

Discoveries in science and technology happen most frequently when researchers are free to study whatever they want, according to what interests them. Sometimes results follow from the most unusual lines of research ... lines which would never be permitted in a totalitarian society. This is one chief reason why the West was able to so greatly outdistance the Soviet Union technologically and scientifically. (A good example might be Albert Einstein's work on matter and energy (E=mc2), which was highly theoretical and esoteric ... and which would never have been permitted in a totalitarian country. Yet colleagues of Einstein took his abstract ideas and converted them into hard technology...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Granted there are other factors (genetics, allergies, city pollution, etc.) and it doesn't confirm causation but, going along with the pharmaceutical/medical bottom line (as one would expect with something airborne like chemtrails) just looking at Asthma:

Since 1980 asthma death rates overall have increased more than 50% among all genders, age groups and ethnic groups. The death rate for children under 19 years old has increased by nearly 80% percent since 1980. [15]

The prevalence of asthma has increased significantly since the 1970s. As of 2009, 300 million people were affected worldwide.[7] In 2009 asthma caused 250,000 deaths globally.

More Americans than ever before say they are suffering from asthma. It is one of this country's most common and costly diseases.

Asthma rates in children under the age of five have increased more than 160% from 1980-1994

It is estimated that the number of people with asthma will grow by more than 100 million by 2025

Prescription drugs represented the largest single direct medical expenditure related to asthma, over $6 billion

In 2006, asthma prevalence was 20.1% higher in African Americans than in whites.

www.aafa.org...
www.aaaai.org...

It's also interesting that minority populations have increased prevalence of Asthma as well.

We may be living longer but we have a harder time breathing.

edit on 25-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

The prevalence of asthma has increased significantly since the 1970s.

Asthma was at a historical low in hte 1970's - see www.cdc.gov..., which has data back to 1960.

In 2006, asthma prevalence was 20.1% higher in African Americans than in whites.

It has been at least 10% higher since 1960 - see the document above

We may be living longer but we have a harder time breathing.

I have some difficulty thinking that something unknown being "sprayed" at 30,000 feet that is is causing any such problems, when there is a well known increase in good ol' fashioned "normal" pollution right here at ground level.

Eg - www.wisconsinenvironment.org...

edit on 25-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Granted there are other factors (genetics, allergies, city pollution, etc.) and it doesn't confirm causation but, going along with the pharmaceutical/medical bottom line (as one would expect with something airborne like chemtrails) just looking at Asthma: Since 1980 asthma death rates overall have increased more than 50% among all genders, age groups and ethnic groups. The death rate for children under 19 years old has increased by nearly 80% percent since 1980. [15]

Naaaah, couldn't possibly be a connection..... after all, there's a massive population of peasants who are nothing but worthless eaters! Why, just look at the dramatic increase of other diseases that they inflict upon themselves through their unhealthy lifestyles: e.g., diabetes and a rise in the number of new cancers being discovered. It's ALL "their" fault, but hey, TPTB have a Rx for everything these days, right? Not to worry, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.....
Here's a theory I haven't seen proposed yet.....could the "chemtrails" be just a psy-op designed to make us think TPTB are up to no good, so we can worry ourselves to death? C'mon, tickle me Elmo.....puh-leaze??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Aloysius the GaulThen they found it was making them quite famous among some circles - big fish, small pond syndrome. So they published and wrote whatever possibilites crossed they could imagine.

It's a nice theory, except it's contrary to my experience.

I thought geoengineering was a hoax.

Well there you go then - I "always" knew that "geoengineering" was a possibility.

IIRC the first time I encountered the concept that a/c might alter the world's climate was as a young mechanic in the 1970's when a possible US SST was still a hot topic, and the effects of pollution being "injected" into the stratosphere were very much under discussion.

Then in the 1980's & 1990's there was a lot of discussion of the effect of the combustion products of a/c on the Ozone layer - particularly "NOX & SOX" - nitrous and sulphur oxides. Engine manufacturers were going to massive lengths to decrease the amount of such products.

So for me the concept of "geoengineering" is not new at all - I have not had a blinding revelation.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's one for you worrying types that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

The chemtrails are 1 part of a binary or even a trinary weapon for depopulation.

The other parts are vaccines and/or fluoride or any other thing you may think applies.

This is how "they" get away with "spraying" over their own families - "they" won't take the vaccines, or fluoride, or whatever, so "they" won't be affected.

Enjoy......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join