It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not your typical Chemtrail thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Why do these guys follow you, mathiasandrew? you asked them to post:

1 ) What are some of the other theories that you have heard or read about?

2) Why do you think any of these might be true, not true, possible or impossible?

3 ) What do think and what are you basing your opinions on?

did they not read this
same old stuff.
going outside now...

bluish sky you could wish for. Very clear.

but the weekend is coming. come on... don't fail me now. come on fleet, don't fail me now. I want to look out at 8AM and see that vo-dou, you do so well. SCREW New Jersey. I want to plant tomatoes ASAP. Fu#k the Cat.

Contrails can not be hidden. Global warming is a fact (OK, I caused it by leaving my bathroom heater on for a full weekend.). Chemicals in afterburners is a fact. Government experiments are... well that never happens. I ate Kennedy's liver with vodka while LBJ did horrible things to his skull. OK, just made that up.

I have all the time in the world to you doubters. Why not blog about something else.

Napam in the fuel... I've used similar mixture. Take the "Drip" from a natural gas pipeline. I hate to say it kills you if you are in the wrong place. What cowboy would not toss it into the afterburner mix. What corporation would not find funding to develop it for whatever reason

I'm just saying, what corporation would not do this, use simple technology to achieve an obvious goal? Haliburton?

yea, right. the cookie monster is pure and would never touch you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

Good question, I think they follow me and all the other chemtrail threads to try and bury any important information and derail any kind of intelligent discussion.

I understand you being upset. The debunkers seem to enjoy trying to get under peoples skin and unnerve them. Don't let it get to you. You're smart and you see how they behave.

I got banned from posting twice already from trying to argue with these silly people who are in denial. Keep investigating and keep speaking out. We'll all know the truth soon enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
1 ) What are some of the other theories that you have heard or read about?

To be honest alot! but you just take the things that you have learned and know to be true to distinguish the obvious ones that make sense.

2 ) Why do you think any of these might be true, not true, possible or impossible?

From my young days to where i am now. I have realized that the way that the world has came to play out from just the time that i have walk this earth (which is not very long 20 years to be exact) I noticed that this world was not right. Thats when i started to learn about the Illuminati, freemason,A.A, etc.... (to many to list) and realized that this is very real. The motive they have of a new world order. My best friends dad was in the freemasonry which is didnt find out till i was in high school when i brought it up with her. She did not to reallywant to tell me i could see it but she did. Now she did advise me that they do have a plan for world dominnation but exactly what it was she didnt know all the details. What amazes me is that people that are way older then me do not even know what the freemasons and illuminati are. Its sad to say but our loved ones are very much blind by the "matrix". Enough the life story. Moral is is that i have really looked into things and seen alot of things conclude that the government does not have our best intrest at heart. This is how i know that these thories are very true.

3 ) What do think and what are you basing your opinions on?

The things that i know to be true
edit on 1-4-2011 by vesqui1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

for HAARP to react with a bubble in the atmosphere that could be created with high micro wave like things hitting chemtrails, wouldn't it show up as a warm bubble to our satelites? Just seems too obvious to stay hidden. But doable.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The bias exists in your question. Your observations are not sufficient to establish that there is any bias in the occurrences at all.

So observation of the absence of these trails during the week and the presence of them during the weekends for the past month, month and a half indicates that I'm biased because of my observations? Really? Really? What would constitute sufficiency?

What it would take to constitute sufficiency/proof is a properly constructed survey where you can show that various sources of bias were anticipated and eliminated or accounted for.

Statistics is a subject which addresses that matter of bias in surveys at great length - having an obviously biased survey is the kiss of death to any attempt to prove that something is usual or unusual.

For example are you at home more on the weekends vs the week? (or vice versa) Are the air routes near you more active on the weekend than during the week? What were the actual weather patterns - I'm sure we are all familiar with the concept that it always seems to be crappy weather on the weekend and nice during the working week....

There's a reason why the "scientific method" is called a "method"...because it is "methodical".

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

For example are you at home more on the weekends vs the week? (or vice versa)

Are the air routes near you more active on the weekend than during the week?

What were the actual weather patterns

- I'm sure we are all familiar with the concept that it always seems to be crappy weather on the weekend and nice during the working week....

In order:

In the last 3 weeks I've unfortunately been at home and looking at the sky approximately the same amount during the week as I have on the weekends.

I'm not sure-I could say no but that would be disingenuous.

I live in the desert. The actual weather patterns are generally pretty stable from day to day. Dry, sunny, and lately, warm.

Granted I got a C in statistics in college, but I do appreciate the variety of factors at play Still I argue that my observations count for something. My interest is if others begin to notice the same weekend pattern as it gets warmer where they live.

edit on 1-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

Hey Zip,
I don't think I am particularly gifted, but I can see the chem dust. Where I live, it hangs in the atmosphere at low levels, close to the ground. All of this talk about the upper atmosphere is fine and good, but this chemtrail stuff, whatever it is, takes an awful long time to dissipate. If ever.
Like I said, I can see it. I point it out to people, and they have to admit they can't explain it. It is not fog, it is not pollen, or ozone because it never goes away. The spraying happens on a regular basis, so the lower level of the atmosphere is constantly polluted with them.
It is a simple fact, and anyone can see it if they look, if spraying is happening where they live. I don't pretend to know that it is happening to everyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

IMO your observations count as a start point from which someone could do a "real" survey - such things are common enough IMO - something is commonly observed, so there is a reasonable question to ask - "is it real"?

But IMO that's about all they are worth (I got a C in stats too...
)

In fact that question is fair enough for the whole chemtrail theory - something is observed, and it is fair enough to ask what it is.

Where chemtrails have gotten hopelessly lost, IMO, is the utter refusal of believers to realise that the total lack of evidence that chemtrails exist is a good reason to conclude that they probably do not exist.....but we've had that discussion many times....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

There is not a total lack of evidence that they do not exist. There is simply a total lack of evidence that YOU can observe what any reasonable person can observe.
You are an anomaly. Often referred to as a "sheeple". or a tool.
That ground has been covered many times here, must I remind you hiss?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

There is not a total lack of evidence that they do not exist.

I presume you mean that they DO exist, and I shall respond accordingly

There is simply a total lack of evidence that YOU can observe what any reasonable person can observe.

Nope - I can see the same "evidence" that everyone else can - contrails all over the place, YT videos, etc.

I should probably have written "credible evidence" or "verifiable evidence", because of course anecdotal evidence is still evidence :/

Mea culpa.

You are an anomaly.

Indeed - in an age when getting reliable evidence is increasingly irrelevant to how people make decisions I am indeed an anomaly.

Often referred to as a "sheeple". or a tool.
That ground has been covered many times here, must I remind you hiss?

see my sig - to paraphrase the last bit, it doesn't matter how many times drivel is repeated, it remains drivel.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Oakville, WA _ Government says strange substance falling from the sky might be jellyfish

THE CHEMTRAIL RAIN Biological warfare tested against a small US town

Some guys weird video about chemtrail propaganda in movies and tv shows

WORLD DECEPTION 2 : PT26 (CHEMTRAIL INDOCTRINATION 1/2)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Oakville, WA _ Government says strange substance falling from the sky might be jellyfish THE CHEMTRAIL RAIN Biological warfare tested against a small US town

Wow.......THAT video is one helluva find! It's sure to raise many more questions than it ever answers. I'm rather speechless at this point. Oooooh, wait.....maybe it was an alien drone that deposited that gunky stuff.

"Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, the will shines clear." - M. Gandhi

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think this video is a good example of chemtrails

Almost as nasty as that jelly gel stuff

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What is it aboutthem that yuo think identifies them as chemtrails?

you've previously said that you do not think that commercial aircraft make chemtrails - so are these all from militay aircraft? How do you know?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The spreading, lingering, blanketing effect is why I suspect them to be chemtrails.

I don't know what kind of aircraft made them. The video doesn't show them being made.

I said I don't suspect commercial passenger aircraft.

Commercial cargo, military and private aircraft are all still suspect IMO.
edit on 4-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Why wouldn't passenger aircraft create them?

You say you don't know what aircraft makes them, so what makes you suspect one type of aircraft over another at all??

Some aircraft are convertable between passenger and freight configurations - they are commonly referred to as "QC's" - Quick Change". A few aircraft are combination passenger and freight - carrying a bit of both in the main fuselage - these and QC's are also sometimes known as "Combi" a/c - en.wikipedia.org... - would you suspect them or not, an why?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's a new type of chemtrail.

www.space.com...

Mystery Explained: Glow in Night Sky Was Astronaut Urine

Some skygazers were treated to the unexpected view of a bright sparkling glow Wednesday night, created when astronauts aboard the space shuttle Discovery dumped the waste out into space.

How nasty.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Totally cool thread. I personally think it is driven by Project Blue Beam and the NWO agenda. Check out this video - It connects Planet Nibiru to ChemTrails. Seen it yet?

www.youtube.com...

I found the video, and other info about Nibiru and the Alien Invasion hoax, at this link here. Lots of related stuff, including Dr. Steven Greer's take on all this. He thinks that disclosure is coming, but shadowy government is making it all murky about aliens. Nobody will know what to believe when the time comes. Not good.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join