It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planes following a black line in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

How do you know that overflights near you have not increased in frequency?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank you very much my friend! It was myself with the award winning picture. Microsoft paint has a lot to answer for in my opinion haha. Your picture is very similar to what I seen that day. Thanks for that! What we are seeing here can be easily explained with a shadow when it comes to the 'black line' am afraid to say.

The big difference is that even with the whole 'shadow' concept what you have photographed here is not simple contrails! I see it all the time in my home city and its very similar! Then you see all the pictures of this all around the world and it makes you think, could it be!

Is it just me that thinks 1 or 2 photo's can be explained but why is there so many out here! Planes flying in certain area's where landing zones are makes sense. But all the evidence all over the world looks like a conspiracy! Can the most anti chemtrails person deny that there's not a lot of evidence out here?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drustew
Then you see all the pictures of this all around the world and it makes you think, could it be!

Actually when I see photos of it from all around the world it makes me pretty sure that it can't be anythign suspicious - it is "just" a reminder that the laws of physics apply everywhere.

here's some more photos of contrail shadows - the page may have been posted before I guess - I haven't checked every link - sorry if it has

www.weatherscapes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you look at the other contrails/chemtrails or the clouds then they arent given off the same 'shadows' as the planes contrail/chemtrails is. Could just be the sun? But gotta make you think? why just this one contrail/chemtrail?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank You for pictures good sir! What you have showing here is very true. The contrail/chemtrail has created a shadow and i totally believe thats the case! I made the thread about the 'black line' before and have been certain that its a shadow! Its just there is so much evidence out there man! Video's, Government documents and photo's.

You must have been in the situation when u hear a story about someone you no. They say it isnt true but u hear from all ur other friends and u no it has some true! totally bad example but hope u know what i mean. No smoke without fire! Its not like we want this to happen
edit on 3/24/2011 by Drustew because: Typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by elevenaugust

In fact the skies were not filled with these trails years ago. This is quite a new phenomenon, possibly over the last 10-15 years.

they aren't filled with them now either.

Contrail shadows are quite rare. they may be being noticed more and snapped more often, bit most onctrails don't come with them.

ther are certainly more contrails than there used to be - and hence more contrail shadows, but you can still go to satellite photo sites like MODIS and see that most skies are not covered by contrails either.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ive seen some of your posts and i totally respect what u say but can you please just answer me this! What's your thoughts about this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com... its the second photo i would like your comment on!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

I've observed what is happening in the second picture in my own backyard airspace. There are thin cirrus clouds over most of the sky pictured. Where there are cirrus clouds, there are conditions for contrails to form and persist. But notice I said "most". There is a region of drier air shown. It has a darker blue because the color is not diffused by any cirrus. The contrails that formed in that area (or blown in by wind) will dissipate quickly.
But so will any cloud that wanders into that space as well. The atmosphere is not homogenous, it's made up of layers and pockets of differing conditions.
When you have a chance, you should just lay on your back and watch the atmosphere for a while. I have taken that chance often (I have a bad neck and a good hammock). You will see the same thing. You will also see that there are a lot of planes that sometimes don't leave any contrails at all. They are very hard to see just casually looking up.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

no problem - I see contrails.

Probably it is a single route with regular traffic, and there's a wind blowing at altitude that is shifting the contrails sideways by a relatively regular distance.

Eg if there's a plane every 10 minutes then the wind will blow for 10 minutes between contrails, and they'll all get shunted sideways by about the same amount between flights.

and there's 1 plane that has crossed at 90 degrees at some point in time.

I never see that many contrails whee I live - usualy just 1 or sometimes 2 across the whole sky - very rarely a few more, and not often crossing because 90% of major air traffic here is along a single main line "there and back".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh, and to anybody who thinks it could not possibly be a shadow shown, please think about what you are seeing. You are seeing a difference of light. There is less light where the "black" line shows in an otherwise sunlit sky. How many ways can you remove light? There are only two I can think of in the universe. One is block light, and make a shadow and the other is a black hole. Unless you really, truly believe someone is able to harness the power of a very small black hole, place it in the atmosphere, aim it in one direction, and turn it on and off at whim, it must be a shadow.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Ever see a rainbow on a con/chemtrail? I have, about three years ago. It didn't last long, but was very striking and large.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

And it would have to be a long black hole too - not a round one, since it would be "sucking the light" from along the "black ray".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank You for the information good sir. What you described there is more than likely 99% the case in regards to that photo because I do believe what you saying. Have you ever put on the 'geo-engineering' cap so to speak and tried to understand why people would think differently then your explanation?

When there has been government documents talking about geo-engineering and what 'benefits' it can have for the people. Also samples taken from soil one year and then the next year the samples are completely different in regards to there chemical compound and pH level.

Just one more question my friend. In regards to the atmosphere what needs to happen for a contrail to become a full cloud in the sky? Thank You for your good information again.

Also Aloysius the Gaul if you would like to make a comment in regards to this as well then that would be appreciated.
edit on 3/25/2011 by Drustew because: More Information Added

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Great photo's!!

I have seen similar things in around here in Australia.
no black lines though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join