It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Predictive Warnings about Myanmar Quake via channeling - Prediction... IT'S FIRST OF THREE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've always been pretty interested in meditation, but not the channeling part. The type that martial arts masters use is more to my taste, but to be fair I clicked on your links and did some reading. The thing that stopped me in my tracks and will get me to scoff and think FAKE, is any reference to the galactic brotherhood of light. Not saying your channeling is fake, but ANYTHING linked with that name makes me so skeptical that to get me to believe would be very hard. You would have to have pinpoint accuracy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Have the Sirians ever given you any information on the Grey's agenda?

No. the subject has never come up. In the channeling sessions I have the major topics are earth news (like quakes) and how Earth and humanity are going through a change from 4th dimension to 5th, appropriate food and water intake has come up several times, too.

I have had a few Q & A sessions so may continue that and ask some of the things that have been mentioned in this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I've always been pretty interested in meditation, but not the channeling part. The type that martial arts masters use is more to my taste, but to be fair I clicked on your links and did some reading. The thing that stopped me in my tracks and will get me to scoff and think FAKE, is any reference to the galactic brotherhood of light. Not saying your channeling is fake, but ANYTHING linked with that name makes me so skeptical that to get me to believe would be very hard. You would have to have pinpoint accuracy.

I've found the mention of the Galactic Brotherhood of Light interesting too. I was mostly unfamiliar with them before I started channeling the beings on my blog: heard the name once or twice is all. When Alcatar (in the channeling) mentioned that group I looked it up. Then SeRen#ha used a slightly different name for it - it seems a general term and has apparently gone through some political changes. Different beings refer to it slightly differently.

The thing that was most difficult for me to accept was the precise predictions and often times predictions of danger - although at least two of them have come true. I was warned about Vietnam area a bunch of times, that it would be the first of three major earthquakes, and within a week of the first two the presence of Extra Terrestrials would be known worldwide without a shadow of a doubt! So... IF there's an earthquake in India today, and then a subsequent earthquake in "Western North America"... AND, ETs show up in the next week or so, I'll keep channeling and be an ambassador if I can. If NOT I'll have to decide if I want to keep channeling.

On the other hand, I have no doubt this is real - the precision of the Laos, Thailand, Vietnam area was right on, and I was told it would be the next major earthquake a few days before it happened. We'll see how it goes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Great thread
I know this is a little off topic but I have to ask you, do you believe the United States is on a path of self destruction? Have you experience in seeing anything let’s say, two years from now?

I was wrong with my answer on this, I was compiling them for earthquake stuff and didn't remember right off... there have actually been a several posts concerning change of governments and new Constitutions, collapse of the monetary system and the Fed. (Can't believe I forgot about this when I answered
) I'll look some up in the next week and maybe make a thread or send you some links/quotes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

How is it like seeing a Grey Alien or any alien for that matter? Do you start viewing humans differently after having contact with aliens?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

How is it like seeing a Grey Alien or any alien for that matter? Do you start viewing humans differently after having contact with aliens?

Thanks.

I was only 10 years old the first time I was abducted and basically suppressed the event until I was 27 after another abduction. When the age 27 abduction finished I was partially aware of several abductions in my life and remembered the age 10 event clearly, from floating out the window, seeing the beam, seeing the bottom of the ship, the whole bit. There was a certain calmness to it - I knew I was powerless but it didn't seem like a bad thing. I was REALLY impressed with the tools they used, the telepathy, and the wall that turned into a window when you wish to see through it. Seeing the blackness of space from out there, the brightness and vivid color of the stars. The whole event was amazing; I was curious and not at all scared. I can't really differentiate what it was like to "meet" an alien for the first time, compared to the whole event.

I've always known there are beings around and have been able to sense spirits and such. I've always known we are not alone, so I don't think the abduction events had any affect on my perception of humans, directly.

I could get into the Philosophical aspects of astral travel and whether reality is truly physical, etc, but seems like I answered your question, eh?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
wonder why channeling is so hit and miss. Had a list of 6 or 8 signs of three earthquakes, with this Myanmar/Lao/Thailand/Vietnam quake being the first. Predicted it would be the next major earthquake twice!

then the next one didn't happen within the time frame. Wonder if India is still next?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thermo...how sure are you that your aren't being lied to by those you speak with? Can you say with 100 percent honesty that you aren't? I mean no disrespect but I have practiced what you have and it seems they cling on to your deepest desires and beliefs to remain close. They will oftentimes tell you anything to keep you close. Have you said to them you must go away for a time? And could you? Really? Go without them and see.....
edit on 26-3-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

This whole area of channeling (with ETs) is reasonably new to me, so I can't be 100% sure of anything. I'm comfortable saying it's not my imagination - I've been psychic my whole life and have learned the minute differences in perception; along those same lines I know they're not lying to me.

I am getting and sharing information which I feel is valuable about the changes going on in humanity and with Gaia (living Earth) so I will keep channeling. If there turns out to be no India quake (as predicted), but quakes other places, I'll still keep channeling, I just won't make a big deal of the predictions and only publish them in my blog.

I think their view of our physical reality is a bit like trying to communicate in a language just by sounds without any idea what things mean. They don't have "time" the same way we do so for them to predict something by time, I assume they're calculating back by Karma or some expectation of events - therefore the date could easily be off.

I appreciate your concern about not being able to give it up. I'm not in any danger of that. I enjoy it, but don't have much ego satisfaction from this - it's just a gift I have and I wish to share the info.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hey have you ever come across blue like orbs in your channeling, i saw one the other day about 10 metres or so from me, it glided past...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I've come across orbs several times. When I was adbucted (age 27 event) an orb entered my room, then came over and went into my forearm. It was orange then green.

I've experienced blue orbs while astral traveling and feel they are a conciousness, conscious being of some kind. Never experienced them in channeling though

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just read your most recent post. It def confuses me. They seemed to be in such a hurry with things needed to be sped up and to happen asap because of some impending nuclear event in China. And now it could be Oct or a year but it "could" happen sooner. They were going to show themselves in April then sooner, I wonder where that stands now.

They say Greys are the bad ones and are using us etc... But then talk about Soros and having a "new world order" as being good for Gaia. I would have thought the NWO as being a bad thing. So I can't quite get a feel if they are feeding you disinfo or not. Maybe the Greys are the ones who want to help and you are channeling beings who want to control us and believe in the opposite of the truth. So hard to tell.

Thanks as always for your work Jay. Just kind of thinking out loud, so to speak. Just have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

for some reason, just intuition, I've never placed Soros in the same group that wishes and does already control us. I sorta see Rumsfeld as the poster boy for the Grey agenda. Soros is rich and has definitely been involved with some controlling interests, but I don't see him in line with the typical NWO boys. As a caveat I havent researched it much.

Soros's new Grand Bargain for the world seems like a great way to rebalance everything, counter the theivery and fraud by the US gov't and Bilderberg group. One thing that comes to mind from my channeling is they said something like - don't value a person by his past ties, value him by his current behavior. There was a means to be hidden in the elite while working for a better good. I think this SO goes along with Soros, especially if he is actually behind wikileaks and/or Anonymous, for example.

Just another personal note. I was vehemently against globalism and NWO for the longest time, then maybe 10 years ago it occured to me that we will NEVER have world peace unless we break down the country and religion lines. As long as a one world government can be monitored and works within justice, one world gov't isn't a bad thing at all, it's the way to world peace and our ticket to becoming part of a galactic community.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have thought of that as well. I think my issues are more with the intent behind the NWO. If it is for peace etc... Great! But not for domination or control...

But that would be smart to be one of the guys until the opportunity arises to put a plan in place.

I do think we are overpopulated and have lost our way(technology and materialism). So when I think about how the earth may need to adjust itself or we need to make big changes to get back into alignment, then I am all for it. I worry about the sacrifices of human life and such, but feel it may be a necessity.

I am prepared either way with the spiritual path that I am trying to walk along with getting ready when the SHTF but all I can do is be patient and send Gaia and all involved a little Reiki love

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There was a 7.0 magnitude earthquake in India on the 21st. Here's the link

www.zainam.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sethbiz88

Thanks!

Since it was centered in Afghanistan but felt all the way to India and Pakistan I doubt it's the one in the predictions. Thanks a ton though for posting that! I didn't know that quake reached so far.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All beings are part of the world of creation, a world hijacked by a dark force, whether ET, spirit, inter-dimensional beings etc.

Of course there is good (light) out there but just because a being is from Sirius or somewhere romantic sounding does not mean they know more what we already know in our hearts. They may believe everything they are channeling but like I said, we're all part of the same world of creation.

The world of creation is only a branch of a single expression of the true source - Just a single branch!

Think about the whole tree and even the forest.

We all seem so obsessed with matter and identity, even and especially those considered enlightened.

Intense pain, suffering, memory loss, mental trauma and implants - doesn't sound like fun to me.

It's all about permission, the only freedom you have, so be careful.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

If a being can connect to and be a channel for beings on a distant planet, whether they're in a ship or simply in Spirit/Essence - they are pretty well more advanced than the typical human being centered on a physical body. To do that channeling you need to be aware that your body is but a leaf, connected to the branches, and your soul is one with the sap.

I agree our words (permissions) are powerful! we should be careful whom we let in.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This posting had me very interested. I went over and read most off your blog.
Very interesting stuff and you sound extremely sincere. I was hoping this thread would have continued
Maybe you could give some updates .
Hope this gets back to the front page again.

Thanks
Sorry about the spelling I am using a iPad and the auto correct feature is great for somethings but a real pain for writing. Anyway thanks again.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is a recent prediction he had correct

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we need to start paying attention to these warnings. I am a skeptic to all things super natural and or spiritual but unless someone can offer a different explanation for him being correct for a second time
Well for now I am sold.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join