It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Predictive Warnings about Myanmar Quake via channeling - Prediction... IT'S FIRST OF THREE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

So many traditions and philosophies point to this as "end times" or a change to something new. It won't be easy but I feel we chose to be here at an awesome time!! I'm very excited about life right now!

Going at least as far back as the disciples of Jesus, every generation has believed they were living in the End Times. Those multitude generations could produce unargueable evidence, mostly from the Bible, that they were right.

They were all wrong.

I can't help but draw a correlation between our modern times and the the people off 999-1000 AD as just one example.

This year goes down as one of the most pronounced states of hysteria over the return of Christ. All members of society seemed affected by the prediction that Jesus was coming back on Jan 1, 1000 AD. There really weren't any of the events required by the Bible transpiring at that time. The magical number 1000 was primarily the sole reason for the expectation. During December 999 AD, everyone was on their best behavior; worldly goods were sold and given to the poor, swarms of pilgrims headed east to meet the Lord at Jerusalem, buildings went unrepaired, crops were left unplanted, and criminals were set free from jails. The year 999 AD turned into 1000 AD and nothing happened.
www.bible.ca...

The above quoted website has a nice year by year summary, in brief, of this.

Don't mistake me for a follower of mainstream religions. I am not. If I must be labled and I resist labeling, call me Spiritual. And please don't think I am not sensitive to and aware of the mutitude quickening changes we are experiencing. I am. I believe something is happening that may be unique in recorded times.

So here is my honest question to you, Thermo Klein. Why must it be the End Times? Why do people insist on jumping on the End Times bandwagon? What makes our time any different than any other of the end times during the last 2000 years?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do you know what happened to Saul in the ble? there are lots of demons, pretending to be people that passed away. Don't let your feelings be your judge. Not everything that eens good is good. Just a word of advice from someone who cares

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by OldCorp
No disrespect intended OP; but I've always understood "channeling" to be demons using the body of a human to spread disinfo which is contrary to what the Bible says.

I'd like to hear your take on this as an experiencer: To the best of your knowledge, who exactly is speaking through you, where does he/she/it come from, how long has this been going on, and how did you first start?

fair questions, I appreciate you speaking up and questioning it instead of simply judging or calling it wrong.

I've been an energy healer (Reiki master) for around 13 years, and have always been psychic. T
The beings I'm channeling now are from the star and solar system around Sirius and an Agarthan from inside our Earth (the belief in Agartha is new to me, but I can see his visions he sends me... interesting times). The Sirians and members of the Galactic Brotherhood of Light are around our planet continually. I know that sounds really crazy to some people. I am an abductee - first time when I was 10 years old - so it's not really a big deal to me, just part of how our galaxy/multiverse work.

The rest was pretty much covered in my previous post but I've been channeling for 10+ years, off and on. I have been in contact with ETs for almost a year, the Sirians (specifically) for 4-5 months, and Parcival, the Agarthan guy, for a month or two,

Sorry but E.T. does not exist. Your so called aliens are demons fooling you. Don't you think its odd that these so called aliens only ever talk to you by Telepathy and have no sex organs. Read the book of Enoch if you don't think the Watchers can and have fooled Humans before. You need to re-examine your belief in them before your marched straight to hell or a mental institution one.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skylonda
So here is my honest question to you, Thermo Klein. Why must it be the End Times? Why do people insist on jumping on the End Times bandwagon? What makes our time any different than any other of the end times during the last 2000 years?

My use of it was more of a casual reference to varying groups explaining the calamities going on but I agree with your calling it out. I personally feel a huge change is going on at the actual perception level itself - our reality for millenia has been that we are individuals, distinct and separate from Earth, and air, and other people. I feel we are already coming toward a major change in perception that could allow a metamophosis of consciousness to occur.

So why now? Why "End Times"?
* For the first time in Earth's history we have worldwide communication in an instant. This can mean lots of things but one example is, if things are not suppressed on purpose, that we can learn and evolve faster than ever.

* We have quantum mechanics/quantum tunneling/the Large Hadron Collider exhibiting that reality is but energy tied together, proving that we are indeed tied together in purpose - Karma if you like.

* The Higgs boson. Not entirely proven but we've built the machine to prove the math. In a matter of years we will be able to make material objects at will, maybe even teleport objects or ourselves, simpy by using enough energy. This is not science fiction anymore and IF that happens...

* Our economic model of selfishness and survival of the fittest is dissolving. A small percentage mastered the art of manipulating the rest of us through media, survival/money, and fear. If that system were to collapse and new rules were put in place our planet could be working together in advancement toward being a Galactic partner, rather than some individual countries and religions fighting for scraps.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Do you know what happened to Saul in the ble? there are lots of demons, pretending to be people that passed away. Don't let your feelings be your judge. Not everything that eens good is good. Just a word of advice from someone who cares

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thank you for your concern.

Also from someone who cares, I wish you the best at not being fearful based on your religion, and to trust your feelings not doubt them.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

what's your opinion of Ezekiel chapter 1?

the metal ship with two wings on each side, a crystal cover over top, a man standing inside with fire above and below. This entire chapter is talking about 4 UFOs, and he likens their wonder to the grace of God.

you tell me E.T.s don't exist as though you think it's fact - that's not a fact, it's your opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Great thread
I know this is a little off topic but I have to ask you, do you believe the United States is on a path of self destruction? Have you experience in seeing anything let’s say, two years from now?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can you channel Grey Aliens?

Do you know what is going to happen in October 2011?

Do you know what is going to happen on December 2012?

Do you know what is going to happen November 10, 2015?

(Those are some dates that I have seen mentioned on ATS)

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Great thread
I know this is a little off topic but I have to ask you, do you believe the United States is on a path of self destruction? Have you experience in seeing anything let’s say, two years from now?

I haven't asked concerning the channeling sessions and I am an awful psychic when "time" is concerned.

Personally though, I think America has been built up, razed, and pillaged and most people haven't even noticed. It is quite off topic so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am fascinated by beings from other levels,rightly they see our dimension as cruel and greedy etc.I cant help thinking though the dimension they live in seems really boring.Not doing anything just part of everything and knowing everything.Anyone agree?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

No problem, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

no idea on the dates. If they happen to come up in channeling sessions they'll be posted in my blog though.

I haven't tried very hard to channel greys. I get a sense for beings "out there" and decide if I want to connect. I've had interactions with five types of ETs in my life but only the Sirians for channeling at any level worth mentioning.

Here's a link to my most memorable and most recent abduction experience - different, long lost ATS account. I encountered greys during that experience.
Abduction narrative

edit on 24-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Are you familiar with any of these alien species?:
www.galactic-server.net...

Is this a Sirian that you are talking about?:
www.galactic-server.net...

Thanks.
edit on 24-3-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I am fascinated by beings from other levels,rightly they see our dimension as cruel and greedy etc.I cant help thinking though the dimension they live in seems really boring.Not doing anything just part of everything and knowing everything.Anyone agree?

It seems like it would certainly be easier and more enjoyable in most ways! I do enjoy work though - seems to be a human trait to want to accomplish, I wonder if they get that satisfaction? Although maybe we just enoy satisfaction because we're so often unsatisfied!

I found this interesting, about their lives:

> Do you have a life span? Are the beings of Sirius “born” at some point, or die at some point?

We live in experience and this is our sole purpose. Just as your idea of the physical universe, although incorrect, has a starting point, all things have happened within that frame of physicality. There was Essence before I was aware of Essence, but I am unaware of the point at which I started. I will not reach a point of all-encompassing aware knowledge as it is not my purpose to do so; I will remain as Selamat Gajun until I cease to be Selamat Gajun.

I also recall hearing, I think in one of the channeling sessions that on Earth we are able to accomplish "purpose" and spiritual advancement karma at much quicker rates than they do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great to see you are adding it on here. I check your blog everyday anyways but nice to see you share it with everyone on here!! I will be keeping my eyes open for the next 2.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I've never seen any that looked feline in nature.

The Sirians I channel look mostly human, although they radiate a beautiful energy around them. They all tend to have a smooth linear raised area from their "hairline" to where the eyebrows are. Although I'm not sure they have hair - it seems like hair made of energy somehow. I'm seeing them really in an astral form anyway so it's sort of irrelevant if it's "real hair" I suppose

The pink ones during the abduction experience are described in my abduction link a few posts above.
The greys I saw were your typical greys also in the abduction link.

My first attempt at channeling aliens (and third overall experienced type) I connected with these 3-foot tall beings that were sort of dwarf-like and only capable of being in astral. We really didn't do much communication except slowly trying to exchange some letters. They had very round large heads with small mushroom-like nodules coming out all round the head.

The fourth one, and only one that scared me was a dark, very wrinkly being with fully black eyes - I only saw his face and he peered into my consciousness, waking me up! Scared me for a bit, so I took a few months off. When I tried again I met up with the Sirians, fifth type.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cplouffe

Thanks! Glad to hear it. I've been really surprised at how many people are finding my blog (before today that is.) I've never advertised it and only told a few friends, and one thread on ATS here.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Your channeling is vague and unimpressive as earthquakes have been happening since last year regurlarly all over the world. A so called channeler my bro was into seems exactly like what your into he was a great channeler from Sirius and talking to aliens and everything and they told him that end of 2010 aliens would make contact with earth because the ''aliens had a meeting and decided end of 2010 was the time. Its come and gone. The bible is the true channeler and has been used by many channelers who dont give it credit . It states at the end time there will be many wars earthquakes and disasters it also says that the sun will get hotter and our earth is heating up but scientists blame carbon etc when it is what the bible said its getting hotter. That is what I call channeling written 2000 years ago and happening now.
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
Your channeling is vague and unimpressive as earthquakes have been happening since last year regurlarly all over the world. A so called channeler my bro was into seems exactly like what your into he was a great channeler from Sirius and talking to aliens and everything and they told him that end of 2010 aliens would make contact with earth because the ''aliens had a meeting and decided end of 2010 was the time. Its come and gone. The bible is the true channeler and has been used by many channelers who dont give it credit . It states at the end time there will be many wars earthquakes and disasters it also says that the sun will get hotter and our earth is heating up but scientists blame carbon etc when it is what the bible said its getting hotter. That is what I call channeling written 2000 years ago and happening now.
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

err wrong the earth is actually cooling down...just thought id point that out

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Have the Sirians ever given you any information on the Grey's agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join