It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Raw 911 Footage From Another Helicopter ***POSSIBLE UFO Sighted at the end?!?!***

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

What your saying is little to nothing as your powers of perception have proven as useless as your childish opinion, what is being discussed has clearly eluded you.
edit on 23-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its an UFO alright, given the low quality of the video. My money is on helicopter.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Troll huh? How about a serious 9/11 reseacher? This clown who started the thread is another example of people who give the "Truth" movement a bad name. The video isn't "newly released " as I already have this footage from years ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Well honestly it doesn't matter what kind of research you've done or the amount of knowledge you have on any subject. The trolling started when you rudely called him an idiot and said something about wasting your time. Well to be blunt the only person to blame would be yourself if you have already seen the footage you should have quickly known you had seen it. Then taking the time to write a rude comment. All in all end result is that you were the one wasting your own time.

Name calling has no place here and there is no reason for it, so I stand by my assessment.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Phantom28804

Troll huh? How about a serious 9/11 reseacher? This clown who started the thread is another example of people who give the "Truth" movement a bad name. The video isn't "newly released " as I already have this footage from years ago.

Well given the bad quality of the video it is an ufo :p but I am gonna go ahead and assume the ufo is an helicopter. I am sure the source material of the low res youtube vid will confirm this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join