It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Raw 911 Footage From Another Helicopter ***POSSIBLE UFO Sighted at the end?!?!***

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Okay so I had this video in my newest subscriptions list...and just the fact that it is a "NEW" video being released (not to mention a freaking DECADE has passed damn near but that's another topic), but it is a pretty good/clear video that IMO if it hasn't been subjected to video manipulation pretty much shoots down the "Holographic Plane" theory in that....that hole looks to be like a plane went through there without a doubt.

BUT!!!

Check out at the very end around the 3:00 min mark and tell me what you think it is that travels either through or around the smoke without disturbing it and just cruising along
I know viewing perspective can really play tricks and all, but that thing looks like it flew pretty close to the tops of the WTC towers...too close to the tops if ya ask me.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's a helicopter........................................................................

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
A helicopter flying to the other side of the building to get a better shot.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looks like another helicopter to me...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Back off Back off is the last words... Would you not think a helicopter maybe able to help people on the roof ? How would anyone at this stage think it was a national security issue and a terrorist act ? Questions questions questions ??

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Another 2 minutes of my life down the drain. Thanks idiot!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Looks like a DRONE.

If anything, they had intelligence minions all over this operation. They were on every corner, covering every angle of what was going down.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have yet to see this video, its a good one, I seen the object you mentioned which I would agree does fly over the building... But there is more to the footage at aound 2:14 watch the upper right corner of the video before the second impact... S+F thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I personally think it's a helicopter and this is coming from a military background. Also you will note that @ 2:14 you can see the plane descending from the sky before it hit the other Tower. I know a lot of people contend there weren't any real planes, but I honestly think that footage helps to prove there was. Probably an unpopular opinion but that is mine.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Well that was certainly un-called for no need for that on here or anywhere else on ATS. I wish the trolls would go back to Youtube and chat rooms.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
It's a helicopter........................................................................

If it was a helicopter than it would have APPEARED BIGGER LIKE THIS. It wasn't a helicopter and it sure of a hell was NOT a bird. A bird is smart enough to avoid flying through smoke like that. Could kill the bird. And this object makes a weird jump that's small that makes it look higher and it ALSO has a weird thing thing on the back like you could see it giving out some kind of exhaustion or that it's going so fast that you can see the air coming off of the rear end of the aircraft.

This is DEFINITELY not a helicopter or a bird. This is a UFO - An Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

looks like that second impact was not a plane . you can see what ever it is sort of streak/blur its way to the impact.maybe what a hologram looks like from above?

link   
doulbe post

edit on 23-3-2011 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

link   
As you say, 10 years later. why?
10 years to produce better quality computer generated images, more believable than the
awful, obvious first efforts, but fakes none the less.
It doesn't matter what you think it may be,
ufo, helicopter, flying sausage etc.
It's no more real than the tooth fairy.

www.septemberclues.info

link   
reply to post by Skate

I dont think you fully appreciate the distance of which that footage is being shot. If you watch it on full screen you can clearly see the tail of the helicopter. It doesn't jump as it is being filmed from another helicopter and the smoke and heat from the fire would create the illusion as well. I am 99.9% sure that is a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by Skate

I dont think you fully appreciate the distance of which that footage is being shot.

And that is where you're wrong. I'm done with this convo.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

There is a helicopter that travels from left to right higher then the object op is speaking of which travels from right to left above the roofline.

I hate to admit it but that object looks like a drone, and Im troubled by how the object from 2:14 gets cloaked.
edit on 23-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Ok I see what you are talking about on the thing near the top of the smoke. It almost shines bright in the daylight. That one I am not sure on and will call it a UFO because I can't make out what it is.

The object at 214 still looks like the plane to me. it looks as if it disappears behind the building. I don't know if I am missing what you are saying is there a time stamp for what you are referring to?

As for Skate well this site and forums like this are meant for debate so if you can't logically debate something then I suppose the conversation is over for me as well. Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Honestly!!!! UFO's flying through the smoke at the WTC? LMFAO! Come on! No offense, OP, but with as many witnesses as there were, that is one thing we have yet to hear from any of them (that I'm aware of anyway). "Yes, I saw an explosion...and out from the smoke came a UFO..." LMFAO!

You know what my question is? My question is with all these helicopters flying in such close proximity to the towers at the time of the attack or shortly thereafter, why are we not seeing footage that is up close and personal? Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
If it was a helicopter than it would have APPEARED BIGGER LIKE THIS. It wasn't a helicopter and it sure of a hell was NOT a bird. A bird is smart enough to avoid flying through smoke like that. Could kill the bird. And this object makes a weird jump that's small that makes it look higher and it ALSO has a weird thing thing on the back like you could see it giving out some kind of exhaustion or that it's going so fast that you can see the air coming off of the rear end of the aircraft.

This is DEFINITELY not a helicopter or a bird. This is a UFO - An Unidentified Flying Object.

Check the 23-30 sec mark. If you look closely, you can see the pixel distortion behind the HELICOPTER. This is your so called exhaust. In the instance that you claim it is a UFO, it is merely flying faster for my aforementioned reason of getting a better shot. This causes more distortion, not an exhaust trial. And I fail to see the point at which the helicopter jumps. And the reason it looks small is because the camera is zoomed out. And I know you said you are done with this...that's fine...for everyone else...this is a DEFINITELY a HELICOPTER, and probably the same one from earlier in the video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join