It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Lord- When is it? It Occurs on the 2nd Passover

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok, I think I figured out a major time code when the "Day of the Lord" happens on. I have determined it is the 2nd Passover. Not sure if anyone cares to know or if there is interest but I explain it from my research.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

That passage doesn't relate to the "Day of the Lord".

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Everyone who figures out dates based on what is in the bible always, without fail, turns out to be wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Noah's Flood occurred on the 2nd Passover. It says in the Bible the "Day of the Lord" in the future will happen during this time as well, the 2nd Passover.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So you mean the day when God pours his wrath on Israël and the world? Judgement Day/Day of the Lord can be seen in correlation with Christ's second coming according to scripture

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

You think Judgement Day or the Day of the Lord is the day Jesus or the "Son of Man" returns? Who knows what that might be, if it is Jesus in physical form or some comet passing by, or Planet X crossing by. The Son of Man could return just before the Day of the Lord or right afterwards. It could happen a few days before the Day of the Lord occurs as a sign. All speculation.

What I do know is that the Day of the Lord happens on a 2nd Passover, just like Noah's Flood. It clearly says that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't believe in pre-tribulation rapture. Scripture says the dead will come out of their graves, and all living people that are "written in the Lambs book of lives" (“If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.) will be gathered with them. The 2nd passover is quite abstract, so you could be right. The fact that you haven't picked a date is good enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Ok, I think I figured out a major time code when the "Day of the Lord" happens on. I have determined it is the 2nd Passover. Not sure if anyone cares to know or if there is interest but I explain it from my research.

Google "rosh hashanah" + "the day or the hour" and read up on Rosh Hashanah - this holy day in the jewish calendar - what year, take your pick - is my likely guess for the return of Yahshua and his believers meeting him in the air as discussed in thessalonians.

Rosh hashanah is ID'd as the day for which no man knows the day or the hour as it relied on a visual sighting of the sliver of the new moon by two witnesses, leading the the blowing of the shofar and the beginning of the holy day. As such, it's also known as the Feast of Trumpets ("1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. ").

All of the jewish high holy days were/are highly symbolic of the life and mission of messiah - Feast of Tabernacles likely his actual birth date as compared to pagan holiday of saturnalia - christmas ("John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt [skenoo - 'tabernacled'] among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.").

I agree with the poster who doesn't believe in pre-tribulation rapture. The verse 4.17 I posted above refers to the dead in Christ rising at his return & rapture (harpazo in greek - 'caught up') of his followers, and revelation says "Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection." - being the first resurrection, this has to refer to the post-tribulation saints who are resurrected at the time messiah returns as per Thessalonians 4.16 above.

Grace & peace - be well!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi Star:

Originally posted by Stargate2012Ok, I think I figured out a major time code when the "Day of the Lord" happens on. I have determined it is the 2nd Passover. Not sure if anyone cares to know or if there is interest but I explain it from my research.

We disagree and Wezet already beat me to the punchline:

Originally posted by WeZet"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Nobody knows the day or hour of when the Day of the Lord 'begins,' but Daniel and Jesus Christ prophesy a lot about how that Day of the Lord 'ends.' The Apostle Paul connects our rapture (1Thes. 4 15-17) to the start of the 'Day of the Lord' in 1Thes. 5:1-2 and 2Thes. 2:1-2.

Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the Day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night." 1Thes. 5:1-2.

Paul says right here that the Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night, which mirrors Christ's statements above to a Tee. Note very carefully that Paul also connects the 'times and epochs' of the fulfillment of prophecy to the Day of the Lord. Jesus Christ does the same thing between His resurrection and ascension:

So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, "Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?" He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority ... Acts 1:6-7.

Christ and Paul are referring to the start of the Day of the Lord, when Elijah returns 'first' to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11) as the prophet of Acts 3:22-23, which includes the 'Tabernacle of David/Adam' (Acts 15:16-18 = diagram) and the restoration of the kingdom to Israel (Eze. 47-48). However, these Thessalonians thought the Day of the Lord had already started and they had missed the rapture, which led Paul to write his second Epistle that includes:

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him [Rapture =1Thes. 4:15-17], that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the Day of the Lord has come. 2Thes. 2:1-2.

Again we see the absolute truth that our gathering to the Lord takes place when the Day of the Lord 'has come' or is 'at hand.' That Day of the Lord cannot possibly come as a thief in the night, if anyone on this planet can use a secret code or message or even a message from the angels to know 'when' that Day will begin. Our next clue is found in Revelation, but in a place you will not expect:

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day [Day of the Lord], and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet ... Rev. 1:10.

John is standing inside the Lord's Day to hear our 'trumpet' from 1Corinthians 15:52 and 1Thessalonians 4:16 that includes the voice of the Archangel that is chaining Satan (Rev. 20:2) with all the evil forces of this darkness (Eph. 6:12) making up his evil 'body of Satan.' Satan and the evil powers of this darkness must be chained, so the members of Christ's Body (Church #2) obeying our gospel (#2) can occupy those vacated heavenly seats throughout the entire Day of the Lord. That is what allows Elijah/Adam to restore all things in the first place, because the members of our mystery church are pushing the heavenly levers to make the Kingdom of God heaven on earth.

i29.photobucket.com...

This Mystery/Prophecy Diagram is laid out exactly like Scripture and the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple showing the 2000 Year Mystery Time of today (in red) and the 1000 Year Day of the Lord in blue. The 1000 years is not an exact time, but means 'so long as it takes' to fulfill what is written in God's Living Word. If you look over to the far right of the blue Day of the Lord, then you see the 'end of the age' events that Danial and Christ describe. However, Paul is writing about how the same Day of the Lord 'begins.' ;0)

i29.photobucket.com...

This diagram shows how the OT prophets can see very well into the upcoming Day of the Lord, while they see nothing inside this current 2000 Year Mystery Time described only by the Apostle Paul.

i29.photobucket.com...

This diagram shows how the seven mysteries of the Kingdom of God are connected to the seven church times of the coming Day of the Lord that begins with sowing and ends with reaping. While many OT prophets and Jesus Christ can tell you many details about the Day of the Lord and how all of that ends far in the future, only Paul can tell you how the Day of the Lord begins; and he has no clue about 'when' the Day of the Lord starts any more than anybody else. The real miracle would be if I ever figure out how to post a picture on this forum ...

edit on 23-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

edit on 23-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: remove final comment ;0)

edit on 23-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add Tab of David/Adam pic ;0)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You really want to know when the day of the Lord starts eh?...I can tell you that. It's the thousand year reign of the saints in Revelation 20. And it should start on the 2000 anniversary of the death of John the Baptist.

How did I figure it out? By figuring out the details of the curse of Malachi. And what really happened with the messiah thing 2000 years ago.

To start with here is the declaration of the curse in Malachi 4.

4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So what was the problem with John the Baptist?
Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So realizing the "curse of Malachi had been invoked on the Jews I went and figured out the details of it. And here is a bare bones description of the curse.

To start with curses under Judaism are according to Leviticus 26 and the agreement made between the offspring of Israel and God in the Sinai. This agreement defines the benefits of living in this arrangement. And the punishments when the people break it.

The top level punishment in Leviticus 26 is the destruction of your cities and nation. And the people are either killed or taken away as slaves. As per the history of the first and second centuries AD. And then the problem is finding the declaration of the curse. And it's timeframe. And I found it in the book of Hosea.

Hosea is basically one long description/prediction of the curse. Why it was imposed. Who it affected. And the length of it. And when you figure out the coding you know something important. When the day of the Lord starts. The day of Jezreel in Hosea 1.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

But the following needed to occur first.
Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5
5 And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity: Judah also shall fall with them.
6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 13
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

He literally threw the book at them. But here is the timeframe of these events. And what you need to know to understand the 3 days.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The days of Hosea 6-2 are thousand year periods of time. The day of the Lord should be 2000 years after the event that caused the curse. The death of John the Baptist. Approximately the mid 2020's.

And now if you only knew who was telling you this.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And a little detail here.

Matthew 24 says the following about of the Son of man.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

But to concentrate only on those verses means you miss the meaning of these.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

You may not know the day and the hour of the return of the son of man. However as with the fig tree when you see the leaves emerging you know that summer is approaching. And if you look at the event of verse 14 you know one important detail. The verse is fulfilled.

The fig leaf is open.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Ok, yes, the 2nd Passover is quite abstract. I consider it a hidden meaning and code in the Bible that nobody really has investigated it or looked into it deeply. It holds everything in regards to the timing.

Sure I didn't set a date, but I will say, don't know for sure, that May 2015 (2nd Passover), sure looks like a real viable time for it to occur for many various reasons I could explain if anyone cares.

I have studied Rosh Hashanah and actually very little is discussed about that day in the Bible. Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread and Feast of Tabernacles is discussed much more than Rosh Hashanah. I don't believe the Day of the Lord is that day because not only is Rosh Hashanah discussed little in the Bible but it clearly says in the Bible the Day of the Lord happens as in the days of Noah. When did Noah's Flood start happening on, yes, the 2nd Passover!

As it was then, so shall it be in the future.

The Day of the Lord is described in the Bible as not a flood, like Noah, but that Earth will be destroyed by fire. Sounds to me it has to do with the Sun, and solar cycle projections are showing a possible peak of solar flare activity in the year 2015.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Read this here:

godsfestivals.com...

Noah's Flood occurred on the 2nd month, 17th day, which is during the time of the 2nd Passover.

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

The Promise of the Lord's Coming

1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 that ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, Jude 18.1--0.1
4 and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: Gen. 7.11

7 but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

As shown above, the Day of the Lord, Earth destroyed by fire, happens during the same exact timing as the flood, 2nd Month, 17th Day.

Look at the hyperlink above that shows Gen. 7:11

Here is what it says:

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

The Flood

11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 2 Pet. 3.6

The Day of the Lord doesn't happen until after the end of the 1260 day Great Tribulation period. The two witnesses die at the conclusion of the 1260 days. Thus, it appears the bodies are touched. This means Passover is not kept at that time, but instead exactly 30 days or a month later, the 2nd Passover it is called. That is the big big clue.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The second passover

therapturesite.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi ntech:

Originally posted by ntechYou really want to know when the day of the Lord starts eh?...I can tell you that.

No. Nobody knows when the Day of the Lord begins and that includes you. ;0) I have made links for your long quotes to save space in this reply:

Originally posted by ntechIt's the thousand year reign of the saints in Revelation 20. And it should start on the 2000 anniversary of the death of John the Baptist.

No. Your statement above says "I can tell you that," i.e., when the Day of the Lord starts and one statement later we see "... it should start on ...". Please make up my mind.

Originally posted by ntechHow did I figure it out? By figuring out the details of the curse of Malachi. And what really happened with the messiah thing 2000 years ago.

We agree that John the Baptist is the Earthly Messiah and Christ is the Heavenly Messiah (USMB topic), so we agree on something.

Originally posted by ntech[Mal. 4:4-6]So what was the problem with John the Baptist? [Matt. 17:10-13]So realizing the "curse of Malachi had been invoked on the Jews I went and figured out the details of it. And here is a bare bones description of the curse. [snip]

One problem with your hypothesis is that the curse was to come specifically upon 'the land,' i.e., "so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse." The Speaker of the prophecy is the Lord God speaking of "Moses My servant" (Mal. 4:4) and of His Coming with blessing 'or' curse. The land continued to do just fine, but Israel as a nation committed the 'transgression' (Rom. 11:11) that caused the Kingdom Bride to be 'cut off' (Rev. 20:4 = Peter, John, James = Church #1), so the Body of Christ could be formed in the first of two 'restoration' (Acts 3:21) times. In other words, God has already baked Israel's transgression (Matt. 17:12) into the cake and the special people is now being taken from among the Gentiles (Acts 15:14) by obeying our gospel for the last 2000 years. However, God's original plan to gather a mature Kingdom Bride was placed on the back burner, until this current mystery time is complete and THEN Elijah will return to restore all things and fulfill Malachi 4:5-6 and Matthew 17:10-11 as the prophet of Acts 3:22-23, so the Lord God does not return and smite the land with a curse.

Originally posted by ntech... Hosea is basically one long description/prediction of the curse. Why it was imposed. Who it affected. And the length of it. And when you figure out the coding you know something important. When the day of the Lord starts. The day of Jezreel in Hosea 1.

Jesus Christ knows the OT better than anyone here and the 'Son' has no idea when the Day of the Lord begins like the 'angels' and everybody else. Matt 24:34-36. Your commentary includes many mentions of the 'curse' without designating who or what is the receiver of that curse, which in this case is the 'land.'

Originally posted by ntechBut the following needed to occur first. Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Now we are getting somewhere. David their king is the same 'David' of Eze. 34:23-25 who sits upon the throne throughout the coming Day of the Lord in the Kingdom of God 'on earth AS IT IS in heaven.' Most people fail to realize that Christ's Throne is in heaven (2Tim. 4:18 = topic).

Originally posted by ntechntech QuotesHe literally threw the book at them. But here is the timeframe of these events. And what you need to know to understand the 3 days. [snip]

Hold your horses for one minute. If you are going to quote half a chapter of Scripture to make a point, then please provide an equal or greater amount of commentary. Quoting chapter after chapter to give three short sentences of explanation does nothing to make your case. The fatal flaw in your interpretation is found over in the New Testament that renders your entire argument false:

Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested ... Romans 16:25-26a

Paul describes his insight into 'the mystery' (Eph. 3:3) to the Ephesians and Colossians with references in other Epistles about information that the OT Prophets simply were never given to see. Our gospel (#2) is according to the revelation of the mystery like the details of our mystery church as the Body of Christ, our mystery translation to immortality (1Cor. 15:51-53) and gathering to the Lord (1Thes. 4:15-17), which also includes this entire 2000 Year Mystery Time itself! The OT prophets that you want to use as sources of information about our mystery time simply could not make the predictions you suggest, because from their perspective this 2000-year period never happens. And then you must prescribe precisely 2000 years for your calculations for the conclusions to mean anything.

Originally posted by ntechAnd now if you only knew who was telling you this.

Anyone can paste a mile of Scripture to these topics to ask questions that only serve to divide your reading audience into smaller and smaller factions. We can agree that the Day of the Lord must begin and before the same Day of the Lord ends the age some 1000+ years later. We agree that 'David himself' will sit upon the throne for this period and then be 'cut off' (Dan. 9:26), which Daniel can see perfectly and even tell you how far from the 'end' (62nd week = 56 years or so) the king/messiah/David is cut off by Satan. Daniel and Christ can tell you the precise events leading up to the end of the age, but NOBODY but the Father knows when the Day of the Lord 'begins' and that includes you and everyone else here; even the son of man.

There is another way to interpret everything you have presented and a way to make application to people living today. Jesus Christ testifies that John the Baptist is Elijah (Matt. 11:13-14), but John says "No." John 1:20-21. So who is lying? The answer is neither, because John the Baptist is Elijah and David and Abraham and Joshua and the coming 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23, because all of these people are 'skins' (Gen. 3:21) for your father Adam. Noah and Sarah, Moses and Bathsheba are all 'skins' for your mother Eve, because Adam and Eve are the two olive trees that testify before the Lord of the whole earth. Zech. 4:11-14. They are the only two exceptions to the rule of Hebrews 9:27 and the coming 'prophet' is Adam 'and' Eve combined together in one 'man from god' (like John the Baptist = John 1:6); just like Adam in Genesis 2:7 with Eve "IN" him. This 2000 Year Mystery Time is a 'double portion' of the 1000 Year Day of the Lord, which means the testimony of the 'two witnesses' (Rev. 11 = Adam and Eve too) is doubled to be seven years that end this mystery time. In other words, Adam and Eve incarnate in a human skin has been testifying on this Earth since 2003 and 2004 to build up the Body of Christ 'and' (more importantly) to be 'recognized.'

Your entire argument is based upon the fact that John the Baptist was not 'recognized' (Matt. 17:12) so that the sons of men did to their own father and mother anything they wished; and to the point that John's head was served up on a platter over the single dance from the daughter of an adulterous and incestuous King and his sister (Herod and Herodias). John the Baptist was the 'king' and the 'messiah' and the 'anointed of God,' but Israel's sin was not to recognize him; but Christ says he is coming again (Matt. 17:10-11). The son of man has been testifying since 2003 and 2004 and describing the mysteries of God free of charge and has not been recognized ... again. The 'curse' that is coming upon the 'land' and the whole earth is coming with the brown dwarf star and we will learn who is prepared to survive to see the coming Kingdom of God on the earth. Yeah, yeah, the son of man has a demon and has heard that before ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

When the Son of Man returns, whatever that may be. Jesus in physical form, which I doubt, or possibly Planet X passing near Earth, likely it in my opinion, is totally different from when the Day of the Lord happens. Son of Man returning and when the Day of the Lord happens are two different things.

We do know clearly, when the Day of the Lord happens, the time frame. 2nd Month, 17th Day, just like Noah's Flood. It says it right there in Peter 3 and it perfectly makes sense according to scripture in regards to the two witnesses 1260 day period, the 1/2 hour of silence which is likely 30 days.

The two witnesses end their testimony on Passover. The bodies are touched. 30 days later or 1/2 hour of silence is the 2nd Passover, and when the Day of the Lord occurs.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Passover (The "Two Witnesses" End Their 42 Months Here)
If the Great 1260 day Tribulation begins on Oct. 21st, 2011 and ends on April 3rd/4th, 2015, which is Passover and a Blood Red Moon that year, what does this reveal about the timing of this in Revelation 11? Notice below when the two witnesses end their 1260 day testimony in Rev. 11. It alludes to the time of Passover!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
11 (1-13)

The Two Witnesses
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

As we can see above, there are a variety of things that show the two witnesses ending their testimony on Passover.

1) It says where the Lord was crucified above. Lord was crucified on Passover.

2) The Two witnesses are resurrected after 3 1/2 days. Christ was resurrected on the 3rd day after Passover.

3) There was a great earthquake when the two witnesses were resurrected. When Jesus was resurrected, there was a great earthquake.

"And secondly, I found a verse in Revelations that seemed to equate the destruction of Sodom, the destruction of Egypt, and the day Yeshua was crucified, all to the Passover.

And their dead bodies [speaking of the two witnesses] will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom [destroyed after Passover] and Egypt [brought to their knees after Passover], where also our Lord was crucified [died on Passover]. (Rev 11:8)"

weareisrael.wordpress.com...

Again, going back to when the Great Tribulation period ends, the 1260 days or 42 months or 3 years 6 months, it points to it ending on Passover in this passage.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Witnesses
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, Dan. 7.21 and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

They end their testimony, dead bodies lay in the streets where it is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt and where the Lord was crucified. What do these three mentions of Sodom, Egypt, and Lord was crucified symbolize? Passover!

1) Sodom destroyed on Passover

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 and he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zo'ar.
24 ¶ Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
25 and he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:
28 and he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.
29 ¶ And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
30 ¶ And Lot went up out of Zo'ar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zo'ar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

2) Egypt destroyed on Passover (The Firstborn)

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

The Passover

6 and ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper doorpost of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
14 ¶ And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations: ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.
15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

3) Lord was crucified (Passover)

"Some have suggested that the trial of Jesus must have lasted more than one day. However, all four accounts indicate that it was the same day (Nisan 14) when Jesus ate his meal as when they took him down from the cross: the Day of Preparation of the Passover, the day that the Passover lambs were slaughtered (compare, for example, Lk 22:7 and 22:54). John provides the further detail that Jesus was crucified at the time when the Passover lambs were slain by citing Ex 12:46 at John 19:36: "For these things happened so that the writing might be fulfilled: 'No bone of his will be broken.'" Paul further refers to Jesus as "our Passover lamb."

The trial of Jesus lasted less than one day, from some time in the middle of the night of Nisan 14 until he was placed on the cross around noon of Nisan 14."

As pointed out above, the Two Witnesses get resurrected on Passover.
But when do they die? Read below in Rev. 11 about the gifts.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Witnesses
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

When are people merry and send gifts to one another? On Easter! Three days after Passover!

A Brief History of Gift Giving During Easter (Please Read below, click link)

www.aandeblog.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi Star:

Originally posted by Stargate2012When the Son of Man returns, whatever that may be. Jesus in physical form, which I doubt, or possibly Planet X passing near Earth, likely it in my opinion, is totally different from when the Day of the Lord happens. Son of Man returning and when the Day of the Lord happens are two different things.

The Day of the Lord will 'begin' and the Day of the Lord will 'end' at the END of the Age (Matt. 24:3+). This particular topic pertains to 'when' the Day of the Lord 'begins.' The "Son of Man" returns at the END of the Age, which is why that event is recorded in Matthew 24 with the rest of the END of the Age events that have nothing whatsoever to do with 'when' the Day of the Lord 'begins.' The notion that the Day of the Lord 'happens' is refuted by what Peter says escapes that escapes the notice of many:

But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day ... But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. 2Peter 3:8+10.

The Day of the Lord is as 1000 years in which (at the end of the age) the heavens will pass away (Rev. 20:11-15), so on and so forth. Most people want to make the 1000 Year Day of the Lord a single 'event,' because the simple fact of Peter's teaching from 2Peter 3:8 completely escapes their notice. Again, the Day of the Lord must 'begin' before the same 'as a thousand years' time can end with the END of the Age. The 1000 years that the devil is chained (Rev. 2) starts the Day of the Lord way back in Rev. 1 with the sounding of that 'trumpet' already explained above.

Originally posted by Stargate2012We do know clearly, when the Day of the Lord happens, the time frame. 2nd Month, 17th Day, just like Noah's Flood.

No. There is no such thing as the Day of the Lord 'happening' as you suggest. The Day of the Lord is as 1000 years ... with a beginning (Elijah appears to restore all things) and an END. Daniel and Christ explain how the age ENDS, but only Paul describes how the Day of the Lord 'begins,' even if he has no clue about the day or hour anymore than the rest of us. Please forgive if I am a bit amazed that people here give themselves credit for 'knowing' what Jesus Christ and the prophets and the angels do not know themselves (Matt. 24:34-36). If you can take OT verses and figure out the day and hour that the Day of the Lord begins, then Jesus Christ is a liar by making the statement above (Matt. 24:34-36) and for not providing Israel with those details 2000 years ago. Jesus Christ Himself could not tell anyone the day when the Day of the Lord 'begins,' because He only knows how the age ENDS. Somebody ask WHY??? Why does the Father not tell anyone 'when' the Day of the Lord will begin??? I know why. The Father keeps sending Elijah TO BE RECOGNIZED for Pete's sake! Go back and see who sent John the Baptist in the first place! Christ? No! John 1:6.

So, what happens when God sends His "prophet of the Most High" (Luke 1:76) and nobody recognizes him? Come on and do the math! What happens when God sends His 'prophet of the Most High' and the entire world laughs and mocks and disgraces him with their nonsense and stupidity? What if the world tracks down the prophet and murders him again? God then wipes the slate clean (like this) and begins again and nobody knows 'when' the Day of the Lord begins all over again, because the world inherits the 'curse' of Malachi 4:5-6 all over again. Ecc. 1:9-11.

Originally posted by Stargate2012It says it right there in Peter 3 and it perfectly makes sense according to scripture in regards to the two witnesses 1260 day period, the 1/2 hour of silence which is likely 30 days.

Another amazing thing for me after writing tens of thousands of these Bible posts is that folks just start with a blank sheet of paper to start talking like that means something apart from 'quoting God' and providing 'rightly divided' (cut straight = 2Tim. 2:15) commentary of His Living and Active Word. Peter like the other prophets can only tell you how the Day of the Lord ENDS. Daniel counts the days and weeks backwards from the END of the Age, which allows Christ to use that information in Matthew 24:15 concerning the establishment of the 'abomination of desolation' (Dan. 11:31, 12:11). For some reason you believe the Day of the Lord is an 'event' that 'happens,' because the 'day as a thousand years' has escaped your notice from 2Peter 3:8.

Originally posted by Stargate2012The two witnesses end their testimony on Passover. The bodies are touched. 30 days later or 1/2 hour of silence is the 2nd Passover, and when the Day of the Lord occurs.

The two witnesses (Rev. 11) have nothing to do with how the 1000 Year Day of the Lord BEGINS. Again you are confusing the END of the Age with how all of that starts some 1000 years earlier. The sad fact is that the Day of the Lord is not even going to begin, because Elijah has been jumping up and down for the last 7 years to be cursed and mocked and spat upon without mercy from a bunch of hooligans that do not deserve to see the kingdom. Christ said that Elijah is coming first and nobody believed Him either ...
edit on 24-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo, add "The 1000 years ..."

edit on 24-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add link

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

The Day of the Lord is one day, it occurs as a thief in the night on that day just like how it occurred as a thief during Noah's Flood, which happened on the 2nd month and 17th day.

How in the world are you coming to the conclusion that the Day of the Lord is 1000 years? Show me specific Bible verses that says that, and I will show you specific Bible verses that shows the Day of the Lord is one day, not a 1000 years.

The 1000 years is not a time of God's wrath and it clearly states in the Bible the Day of the Lord is a time of God's wrath through judgement by fire.

Read this.

prophecyproof.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join