It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naming Names: Your Real Government. (When dark deeds unfold, point the finger in this direction)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is TPTB naked for the world to see.

Read the link this is the best expose of all time and right on the edge of the mainstream. Lets hope it makes the leap to the Druge Report

"This is your real government; they transcend elected administrations, they permeate every political party, and they are responsible for nearly every aspect of the average American and European's way of life. When the "left" is carrying the torch for two "Neo-Con" wars, starting yet another based on the same lies, peddled by the same media outlets that told of Iraqi WMD's, the world has no choice, beyond profound cognitive dissonance, but to realize something is wrong.

What's wrong is a system completely controlled by a corporate-financier oligarchy with financial, media, and industrial empires that span the globe. If we do not change the fact that we are helplessly dependent on these corporations that regulate every aspect of our nation politically, and every aspect of our lives personally, nothing else will ever change.

The following list, however extensive, is by far not all-inclusive. However after these examples, a pattern should become self-evident with the same names and corporations being listed again and again. It should be self-evident to readers of how dangerously pervasive these corporations have become in our daily lives. Finally, it should be self-evident as to how necessary it is to excise these corporations from our lives, our communities, and ultimately our nations, with the utmost expediency."

This is your real government; they transcend elected administrations, they permeate every political party, and they are responsible for nearly every aspect of the average American and European's way of life. When the "left" is carrying the torch for two "Neo-Con" wars, starting yet another based on the same lies, peddled by the same media outlets that told of Iraqi WMD's, the world has no choice, beyond profound cognitive dissonance, but to realize something is wrong.

What's wrong is a system completely controlled by a corporate-financier oligarchy with financial, media, and industrial empires that span the globe. If we do not change the fact that we are helplessly dependent on these corporations that regulate every aspect of our nation politically, and every aspect of our lives personally, nothing else will ever change.

The following list, however extensive, is by far not all-inclusive. However after these examples, a pattern should become self-evident with the same names and corporations being listed again and again. It should be self-evident to readers of how dangerously pervasive these corporations have become in our daily lives. Finally, it should be self-evident as to how necessary it is to excise these corporations from our lives, our communities, and ultimately our nations, with the utmost expediency.

International Crisis Group
www.crisisgroup.org

Background: While the International Crisis Group (ICG) claims to be "committed to preventing and resolving deadly conflict," the reality is that they are committed to offering solutions crafted well in advance to problems they themselves have created in order to perpetuate their own corporate agenda.

Nowhere can this be better illustrated than in Thailand and more recently in Egypt. ICG member Kenneth Adelman had been backing Thailand's Prime Minster Thaksin Shinwatra, a former Carlyle Group adviser who was was literally standing in front of the CFR in NYC on the eve of his ousting from power in a 2006 military coup. Since 2006, Thaksin's meddling in Thailand has been propped up by fellow Carlyle man James Baker and his Baker Botts law firm, Belfer Center adviser Robert Blackwill of Barbour Griffith & Rogers, and now Robert Amsterdam's Amsterdam & Peroff, a major corporate member of the globalist Chatham House.

FULL TEXT HERE

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/23/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nice list. It is still important to note that this is just list of the corporations being used as the front end, as also indicated in the source:

These organizations represent the collective interests of the largest corporations on earth. They not only retain armies of policy wonks and researchers to articulate their agenda and form a consensus internally, but also use their massive accumulation of unwarranted influence in media, industry, and finance to manufacture a self-serving consensus internationally.

At the highest functionary level, you have the Crown (City of London), the Spirit (Vatican City) and the Muscle (Washington D.C.), all independent, sovereign City-States, as represented in the flag of Washington D.C.:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1d5ff5c7c98.jpg[/atsimg]

At the highest known level is the British Royalty ... think about it ... did they ever give up on world domination? No. This is a war or move that has gone back to ancient blood lines and truly is a fascinating history.

The reason I add this to the post, is that most people recognize the evil that is emerging, but can't see the forest through the trees (i.e. think the conspiracy stops at the US Gov't, or their Gov't or at the Rothschilds). For those that would like to inspect these roots, here is a very nice little video ... warning: it does start with 9/11 stuff, but only uses that as a pretext for further exploration.

Google Video Link

Some claim that there is a level higher than that, which is an advanced Nazi group (sounds crazy, but if you are a NWO conspiracy "student" I suggest you check out the following interviews for further listening):

Joseph P. Farrell - Red Ice Radio (2007)

Joseph P. Farrell - Red Ice Radio (2010)

While the film quality of the first video is sub-par, the information is quite good. However, the content in the later two videos is truly great and if one does take in all three videos (which I know would be an effort), you start to see how whacked out this world really is.
edit on 23-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: tpyos

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Thanks. I will try to see them tonight.

edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I'm wondering...

I suspect they have a list too.

Guess who’s on it?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
awesome thread ....s&f for op .....all I can say so far is Joseph Farrell is a real cool guy ...great style ,real human ...boy reality is radical isn't it......peace

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You make me proud Russo! Great find and great share. S&F (x 1,000!)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! A very interesting and informative read.

Star + Flag for you, good sir!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Excellent.... Unfortunately there are those who still believe that the military might of the US is being used for all the citizens of the US. Trying to make sense of US foreign policy in that light just makes little sense.

When we understand that the US military is a free floating power, that exists off the taxes of US citizens and is still run in most part by naive patriotic warriors, and is being used for the enforcement of the agenda of the coming world power, things begin to make sense.

To my way of seeing things the nature of the so called NWO is that of a feudal world. You have distinguished three of the castles around which these feudal systems exist with the DC, London and Rome list.

Some claim that there is a level higher than that, which is an advanced Nazi group (sounds crazy, but if you are a NWO conspiracy "student" I suggest you check out the following interviews for further listening):

Here you allude to another of the castles. I see no reason to exclude it from the list. An excellent book on the vestiges of German Fascism is " The Beast Reawakens" by Martin Lee. Published in 1997. It lays out the end of Hitler's Germany and the movements, actions and plans of its remnants through the cold war up until the time the book was written.

edit on 23-3-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: size adjustment did'nt work

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

boy reality is radical isn't it

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Must be a interesting reading. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Must be a interesting reading. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Some kind of heirarchy table or flow chart would really be helpful i think.....
The last twohundred years or so laid out like that would be a thing of intricate evil.
But it would kind of put some of this fantastic sounding conspiracy theory into a form that may be revealing to those who remain unconvinced.
One wouldhave to approach it form a genealogical level, then fill in the spaces..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Some kind of heirarchy table or flow chart would really be helpful i think.....
The last twohundred years or so laid out like that would be a thing of intricate evil.
But it would kind of put some of this fantastic sounding conspiracy theory into a form that may be revealing to those who remain unconvinced.
One wouldhave to approach it form a genealogical level, then fill in the spaces..

Yes, but its a lot of work. Good idea for a research thread. Maybe with some time I embrace this cause. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Great post.. you may notice the interlinks between these companies and the reactor in Japan.....also the new revelation that Hitachi falsified records there with sub quality reactor steel..

They are working in concert.. to keep us all in fear... thanks..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Great post.. you may notice the interlinks between these companies and the reactor in Japan.....also the new revelation that Hitachi falsified records there with sub quality reactor steel..

They are working in concert.. to keep us all in fear... thanks..

Wow, this is madness. Are you sure about this?

I have to do some research on this stuff. If you can provide some source/link I will apreciate.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
great topic and discussion. since 2nd grade, i realized a huge scam and here is why:

1. the royal families/kings had all the wealth.
2. we "the people" broke free from them, formed america and gained our freedom from them.
3. the golden rule- he who has the gold makes the rules..knowing that those with the most wealth control things is common knowledge to anyone

questions my 2nd grade teacher and every other teacher i had could never answer. "when our forefathers fought and gained their freedom, didn't the royal families still keep all their wealth?'

"so, then didn't they still have all the power, since they had all the wealth/gold/power?'

noone who spouts we are free can even begin to either acknowlege or accept this obvious fact. thye are in denial over th scam of freedumb.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Most of the society always will be in deniel, because its more easy just close the eyes to scam. Things get uglier when the # hits the fan. Them people start to see. But its too late. And the worst part of it is the same blind people starts to blame other blind people. That is the poit PTB says, check mate.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue

Joseph P. Farrell - Red Ice Radio (2010)

I had to repost this particular video, because it is yet another source in which the relationship of money to energy is highlighted - just as I have been saying. It points out the many "free energy" devices that have been suppressed because the addition of such free energy threatens the status quo the power elite wish to maintain. It threatens Their power over Us.

Please listen to this and consider my ideas - ideas that I have been trying to spread here at ATS and "abroad" on the Interweb. And if you see the merit in the ideas, please spread them - far and wide. All we have to do is get these ideas to the tipping point and it's downhill from there.

Let's wrest control by joining together.

Linked in my sig is The End of Entropy thread, the foundational piece (read first), and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, which is the structural piece.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I will start to see "your" videos from this one then. Thank you again.
edit on 23-3-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
Thanks for sharing! A very interesting and informative read.

Star + Flag for you, good sir!

I'm glad you like. The intention is to inform. Share this with your friends too.

<<   2  3 >>

join