It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naming Names: Your Real Government. (When dark deeds unfold, point the finger in this direction)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
I will start to see "your" videos from this one then. Thank you again.

Mine are not videos - they are just threads but with revolutionary ideas - peaceful, forgiving revolutionary ideas. Thanks for your interest. [smile]

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If I wonted to kill them off.
where could I drop a big nuke to kill the most of them?

I would first get two ground nukes
this would give a EMP.
to stop most ground defences.
then a air burst EMP.
to take out all defences.
then hit the ground targets.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
If I wonted to kill them off.
where could I drop a big nuke to kill the most of them?

I would first get two ground nukes
this would give a EMP.
to stop most ground defences.
then a air burst EMP.
to take out all defences.
then hit the ground targets.

Eh, well...
I sort of feel as though 'They' will be spread as far and as thin as possible, removed from any and all forms of danger.
They're rich, therefore, they have all the resources they will need in order to survive any action that involves hostility to the point of death.
They have fancy secret bunkers everywhere.
We'll just have to be extra observant and vigilant in a hunt to incarcerate all of these individuals.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ok, thanks.

Interesting that this thread was "moved" and the layout was moved too

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

They're rich, therefore, they have all the resources they will need in order to survive any action that involves hostility to the point of death

Its includes underground bunker(maybe cities). I think tehy have many plans, like b, c, d ..... to face any threat.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Easy buddha, they may have some utility to people. Perhaps we need some guinea pigs eventually

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I think that I can comfortably say that many of us on ATS 'know' that 'They' already have plans and measures to prevent injury or harm to only themselves.
I can bet my wardrobe they have soundproofing, shockproofing, electromagnetic radiation sheilding, etc.
I don't think they're going to over look many things.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
reply to post by RUSSO

I think that I can comfortably say that many of us on ATS 'know' that 'They' already have plans and measures to prevent injury or harm to only themselves.
I can bet my wardrobe they have soundproofing, shockproofing, electromagnetic radiation sheilding, etc.
I don't think they're going to over look many things.

I dont think either. Zorgon made some great posts about underground facilities. There are many videos on youtube about it. Of couse we are the expendable ones. 99% of people are, if my maths are right.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

We are perceived as expendable.
However, 99% of us would concur that We are indespensible.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimusInvictus
reply to post by RUSSO

We are perceived as expendable.
However, 99% of us would concur that We are indespensible.

I know me, wife, kids, family, friends, good people in the country are, ops, better stop here, because there are people reading this, enough of tips...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Very successful thread ... I have to say, I love it when a thread brings about new nuggets of learning and elevates, rather than divides.

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Right on with your comments and thanks for the book mention. Sometimes you can get "isolated" when you present these ideas to others that don't realize what is occurring, especially with respect to our own military. Sad. An I believe your feudalism is again, right on.

It's all tied together and the technology aspect would upset the 800 or so Trillion Dollar cash cow they established. Without it, much of the system they have set up and intend to setup would crumble. I know a lot of people think Dr. Steven Greer may be a shill or a joke, but I applaud him in his effort to inform people of the stratification that has occurred within our government and also about all the (relatively) free-energy devices that have been squashed to support this crap.

Great stuff folks.
Obviously, we could all go on and on, I am sure.

edit on 23-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: cleaned up

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Thanks mate, I always have this in mind. But sometimes, you know, its impossible please greeks and trojans.

But I have to say, I like some GOOD discussion.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's the way it is going - this is what is happening right now. 15min Video no BS.
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know I sound over the top.
But I think They! have gone over the top.
would it cost them so much to keep America and its people happy?
happy = loyalty.
so I think they are insane.
they could have made America into a very good power base.
but they have All of the world unstable?

the only other thing I can think of
is that all them at the very top
are playing a game of risk for the world.
with wars and fiancés just for fun?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I know I sound over the top.
But I think They! have gone over the top.
would it cost them so much to keep America and its people happy?
happy = loyalty.
so I think they are insane.
they could have made America into a very good power base.
but they have All of the world unstable?

the only other thing I can think of
is that all them at the very top
are playing a game of risk for the world.
with wars and fiancés just for fun?

Thats the problem, they dont need people happy anymore. I think they want the opposite of it. They are insane for power and this unstable world is part of the plan. Tomorrow I will post here something about this, need to sleep now. Good night mate.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yes your right,,,,it is totally Fubar. Yet, I must say that the word is out. The negative energy is overwhelming.
In fact, it is detrimental to the Human Race. The deal is, we had better start coming up with solutions and new
ideas rather than focusing on pointing fingers at the old way. Even though it continues to self perpetuate itself
to this day, it is grasping for handholds as the abyss gapes.

I believe there are many here who have incredible ability to do so. The only thing that restrains them, is the
knowledge that their creations will be stolen by the salaried talking heads or some corporate acquisition
department. The solution is easy. Write down your idea and diagrams, put it in an envelope along with a cover
page describing your idea and intentions to post them on a public forum. Be specific. Seal and send this
envelope by certified mail to yourself (or trusted), and never open it. After you have done this, send copies to
The Library of Congress for Copyright, or follow the steps for Patent. After you have done this, feel free and secure to post your ideas freely. Always back up your data, it is S.O.P. in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Hey blue. One of the things that is so difficult in presenting "information" to people is that "information depends on "other information" Isolated information is nothing. It needs context. When one lives in a "given reality" information that does not fit with that given reality is meaningless.

A good example is the Iraq war. We have been given and we have figured out so many reasons for that invasion. Billions of US dollars were spent there. For what? The answers vary.

Billions more were spent on the US Embassy in Bagdad. The latest defenses and fortifications. Massive offensive capabilities. Reasonably comfortable living for those inside. Pools, and theaters, and who knows what else. All for American diplomats? That is the old context.

A new context, this feudalism context some see coming our way offers another understanding of this embassy. What it is is a massive fort. A fortress. Its a freeking command center. Maybe a US command center for a while but when the SHTF, it will be the command center for POWER. Power over that whole area.

An other base like this is in Paraguay
US Military Base
Sitting quietly way up in the isolated mountains is this base, that was built by the US but according to the Pentagon we have no plans to put our forces there.

Another thing about this base is that it is situated to offer protection to a huge underground supply of natural gas and also one of the largest aquifers in South America.

Also, ready for this? Sitting on top of that natural gas is the hundred thousand acres bought by GWB back when he was prez. And right over the mountain and down the lane is a parcel sitting on top of the aquifer a one million acre site owned by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon.

If you like you can follow that link above to more information on this story. Very hush hush you know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Ok, thanks.

Interesting that this thread was "moved" and the layout was moved too

Looking forward to your thoughts on my ideas.

Yeah, whole threads move by changing a pointer... [smile]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Amazing broadcast right now about the free energy on coast to coast. 3-23-2011
Free Energy News
Some of these technologies will be out by June.

The guest is a guy named sterling, I think he runs the site on the link.
Great show!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

The more fear and confusion in the world, easier to control people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join