It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I declare we make an Acknowledgement Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello. I have a good idea. Let's make an Acknowledgment thread.

Based on prophecies, predictions, speculation. I think we all can safely say that ... the whole Libya, and U.S attacking it...

Let's just say, if World War III were to start because of this. We know who to blame now. We know who started it. And we know what's in store. We know that it was planned. It's in Bible Prophecy.

Let's take the U.S Government and their ignorance and shove it in their faces. Let's acknowledge that it's clear that the U.S (for now, maybe more countries later) COULD... start World War III if they continue meddling with the Middle East.

And that the U.S should acknowledge as well. That doing so, could start a new world war. And they should do their best to prevent anything bad happening, like nukes. Because we know the NWO wants to exterminate people so badly. And we know the middle east is just a pretense for World War 3.

Basically. Lots of people know that a possible World War III will involve the Middle East. We know about Iran, Iraq, and all of those Muslim nations with terrorists... and extremists are dying to get their hands on nukes.

Can we all agree on this? Don't you find it crazy that for years and years we knew about this World War III happening and where, how, when... and coincidentally the U.S is acting out these things?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Get your facts straight before you start such a blatant Anti-American thread.

China, Russia, India, Brazil and Germany all abstained from the Libyan No-fly zone vote. They have a voice and decided not to use it until after the fact.

Nobody wants another world war, don't expect one soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here is the part that confuses me often.

How come on paper it looks exactly like the globalists want to depopulate (countless good examples), but they never actually use a fast-acting sure-fire method? Like specific types of biological weapons for example which would probably work to a good extent in a quick time period.

It just seems like a twisted paradox really...

If they are wanting depopulation, they are very clumsy and need to get their act together.

Perhaps they just want to sap us with a lot of poison and make us mindless slaves rather than kill us outright with biological weapons?

Hmmm but the Georgia Guidestones theory contradicts the mind slave theory.
See I can go back and forth here forever, it's paradoxical.
They want us dead, but they want us alive.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The sad part is, they're not as intelligent as WE think they are. Power in numbers.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
France was the first to be in Lybia. Please get your facts straight before America-bashing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

because the elites make decisions on the basis of mundane and financial astrology .

if you want the answer when depopulation will occur ,that answer the serbia's most famous astrologer Stojanovic has he has calculated the date

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: Uhmmm?

Yes thats paradoxical ... but not if it is instead expressed as...

They want us dead, but they NEED us alive.

Still doesn't explain why that is so!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I won't bash America, probably end up wit a tomahawke missile landing on my compound - eh, unit.

edit on 23-3-2011 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hmmm maybe they will use one of those specific area type bio weapons?

Like there was that microbiologist from the Soviet era Biopreparat.
Vladimir Pasechnik wiki

Biopreparat (Russian: Биопрепарат, "Biological substance preparation") was the Soviet Union's major biological warfare agency from the 1970s on. It was a vast network of secret laboratories, each focused on a different deadly agent. Its 30,000 employees researched and produced pathogenic weapons for use in a major war.

And with the talk of Ethnic Bioweapons (another wiki)
it could possibly explain the "temporary illusion" that they don't want to kill us. But maybe they only want to kill "some" of us?

I have even heard of an area type bioweapon that spreads only short distances before it dies out, and supposedly would only affect a small area like a town or something, it would act so quick that no one could even really travel so it would die quickly in that location. Like death in 25min for 98 % of the city , and the other 2% are incapacitated /wounded severely and may last an hour or two.

I may have it a little off but that's how I remember the theories/stories. So really maybe we are only in a "temporary illusion" of a paradox, when it could be a combination of factors. They want to get rid of some of us and they want to brainwash the rest...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Can we all agree on this? Don't you find it crazy that for years and years we knew about this World War III happening and where, how, when... and coincidentally the U.S is acting out these things?

And wouldn't it make sense that some, wanting to reinforce and develop the idea that the Bible is "correct," might do things as described therein just to that end?

Rather than prophesy being true, per se, there are those who are ensuring that things look like what is described...

Still, it is clearly the US - or rather, a faction that controls the US - that is starting this war. The US is being used by this faction, but evil has no flag...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sounds good but there wont be a WW3. The media still wont call what is going on in lybia a civil war and with Obama in office they will call this somethig like a "world wide peace keeping effort".

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

Yeah... 1984: War is Peace.

Doublethink at its finest.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

having worked at a government defense contractor, I might not feel the time is now for ww3, but I feel america lacks having american made electronics, which are a very critical part to how a country is able to defend its self...
a few very strong Electro magnetic pulses like from a high altitude nuclear detonation, could disable a good portion of our military... a explosion 40 miles high can effect a huge area... a example is the osprey, or newer war ships, the main computer has the control of its vital functions.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Here is the part that confuses me often.

How come on paper it looks exactly like the globalists want to depopulate (countless good examples), but they never actually use a fast-acting sure-fire method? Like specific types of biological weapons for example which would probably work to a good extent in a quick time period.

It just seems like a twisted paradox really...

If they are wanting depopulation, they are very clumsy and need to get their act together.

Perhaps they just want to sap us with a lot of poison and make us mindless slaves rather than kill us outright with biological weapons?

Hmmm but the Georgia Guidestones theory contradicts the mind slave theory.
See I can go back and forth here forever, it's paradoxical.

Maybe, it's easier to manage a longer time-frame during this culling, so they can keep up with the body-count, in terms of not having to breathe in the odor of our rotting flesh?

top topics

join