It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found the best item at the dollar tree! One for the ladies, or the men if they use them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I love going to the Dollar Store. Its just awesome when you walk out with 3 bags full of stuff and you only spent 30 bucks. You can get great deals. I found a dollar store where they had glass dishware, and not the cheap kind. And if you have a child, they usually have alot of little toys you can buy, because lord knows kids break things, so at least if it breaks the first day they have it, you only spent a dollar on it!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
the rape horn is a favorite in my town.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good thread!
I have to disagree about the tweezers. They didn't work well-when I close them they barely lined up-, and kinda fell apart. The lite lasted longer, heh. . I agree more with the antiperspirant/deodorant for women, bargain name brands. I'd say the electric toothbrush was more useful and useful as a general item for all on a budget(or id their electronic toothbrush died and can't get a new one yet), even thought the bristles could be a little better for the teeth. Also, cleaning products(floor cleaner, dish soap,pet urine stain removed/ floor deoderizer, etc) and the other items mentioned(op) are great.
edit on 13-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: more...

<< 1   >>

join